Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. (46410 Views)

Mention Two Best Nigerian Gospel Songs You Have Heard This Year / Top 10 Nigerian Songs You Should Have In Your Playlist / List Your Top 5 Best Love Songs You Can Leave On Repeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by handsomebanana(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
maklelemakukula:
#2BabaForPresident2019

My most emotional song should be "Danfo drivers" shebi you be Danfo driver swor, ayama Danfo driver swor. The song always makes me cry

Ma nigga

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by abelprice(m): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nnachuka:
you have a nice taste in music man,the problem with communicating in nairaland is cos it's a page and not an app, it would have been much easier. I see passenger,enya,ed,sia and Angus and Julia,very impressive!

It's nice to see some 1 dat likes my playlist... my guys dey always dey laugh my songs... kudos..
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by jejemanito: 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
West life - Seasons in the Sun

"Goodbye to you my trusted friend..." embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Kingdolo(m): 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
I dont listen to emotional songs.
Aint got time for that.
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by SadSongz: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
Where do I start from. Listing a genre of music I love so much I chose it as my Nairaland moniker

3 Likes

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by bsideboii(m): 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bruno Mars -When I was your mind.
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Nathaniel79(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
Sia's 'Broken glass'. It was playing in the background the night of my sister's death. I was shattered. Go listen to it and then imagine receiving such news with that song playing. I don't even want my enemy to experience that.. kai!

6 Likes

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by sainturch(m): 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
EVERLY BROTHERS: Take a message to mary

5 Likes

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Mubiz(m): 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
Rihanna- Toward the sun
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Ashley86400: 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
DabuIIIT:
Am a Rock freak..some of my emotional tracks~
I Everyone Cared by NickelBack

"..if everyone cared,nobody cried,everyone love,nobody lied..if everyone should swallow their pride,we see the day nobody died..."

also love BETTER DAYS by Goo Goo Dolls.

"...and one poor child who can save the world,and theres ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and say a prayer for'em,so take this word,and sing out loud,cos everyone's forgiven now,cos tonite is the nite the world begins again..."

Also love Coldplay~ In My Place,Clocks,Speed of Sound..

#teamRock cheesy

I'm a rock freak too.
If you like Nickel back and Goo goo dolls ,try downloading The sound of silence by disturbed. You'll thank me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Eberex(m): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
danidee10:

I've finally seen a Coldplay fan.

Mine is True Love from the Ghost Stories Album

How much of a die hard Fan Are you?

I play their tracks and set my machine on "repeat all" till the next morning
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Eberex(m): 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
sainturch:
EVERLY BROTHERS: Take a message to mary

You should have gone for devoted
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by azeezat22(f): 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
fight song by Rachel patten
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Kingsleytobe(m): 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
john drille-wait for me
coldplay- anothers arms

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by pweetiedee(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
maklelemakukula:
#2BabaForPresident2019

My most emotional song should be "Danfo drivers" shebi you be Danfo driver swor, ayama Danfo driver swor. The song always makes me cry

I'm even crying for you right now

4 Likes

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by oladele00(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
Flog politician by oritse femi

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Basic123: 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
jhorjhor:
2PAC - Letter To My Unborn Child 2PAC - Dear Mama 2PAC - Keep Ya Head Up Wiz Khalifa ft Charlie puth - See you again Michael Jackson - Lost Children Michael Jackson ft Other Stars - We are the world Celine Dion - Goodbye

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Nairaboi(m): 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
Westside - More than words
Marcus Garvey - Sexual healing
NwaAmaIkpe - I talk nonsense.
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by captainbangz: 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
Kiss Daniel- Duro, Sarkodie ft. Runtown- pain killer and the rest.
Oh! I almost forgot to add Falz- Wehdon Sir!
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by pweetiedee(m): 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lukas Graham's 7 years.
The song makes me think about life.
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by muyiwa22(m): 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
Miracles:coldplay ft big sean
Dream on :kelly sweat
Unsteady :x ambassadors
smoke signals :james blunt
Hallelujah : alexandra burke
better than yourself :lukas graham
All the right moves : one republic
not Easy : Alex da kid
lost children: MJ
sia : Alive
let it go : james Bay
Refuge : john legend
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by babatee90(m): 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zerotraffic:
Benediction August Alsina
All of you davido.
All the above maino
E no easy psquare
Face alone. Faze
Daylight maron5
E sure for me phyno
Connect phyno
Keneya flavour.
Getto Akon
Am alive Celine dion
Love my baby wizkid
See you again wizkalifa
Will you be there Michael Jackson
We found love in a hopeless place Rihanna
To be a man flavour
Street credibility 9ice
Plantain boy timaya
Queend of my heart westlife.

Damn!�
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by LeoFish92(m): 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
Josephjnr:
Coat of many colours by Dolly Parton. Many might not understand but this song means a lot to me."Coat of many colors,my mama made for me........".

Jolene is more emotional for me
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by dabossman(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
maklelemakukula:
#2BabaForPresident2019

grin

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
Watching the video makes me cry anytime

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by chrisley(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
Isley brothers- body kiss (full album)
Luther vandros- stop to love
Deborah cox- just be good to me
Sinead o cor- nothing compares to you
The weeknd- as you are
Madonna - heartbreak city
Enya- so I could find my way
Sam Smith- life support
Lionel Richie - tender heart
Cindi lauper - time after time
Celine Dion - us
Tracy Chapman - I'm ready
Adele - remedy
Rihanna- stay
Lemar- if there is any justice
Marc anthony- I reach for you
John legend - I love , you love
T pain- u got me
Joe - testify
Keith sweat- nobody
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Kzeeboi2015(m): 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lukas Graham - 7 years Lukas Graham -my mama
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by kelsidengkucio(m): 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
jaszplus12:
Annie's song by John Denver flying by John Denver Whispering Jesse by john Denver Blessed by Elton John Bridge over troubled waters by Simon and Garfunkel Morning 3am by Paul Simon. lots of others...
tot I am the only one who listens to John Denver Mathew is the saddest of them all and there is also brothers in arm by Gregorian

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by ikevictor: 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
Maria McKee - Show me heaven
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by ikevictor: 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
ikevictor:
Maria McKee - Show me heaven

Morning bird - Sade Adu
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Allwility: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
Adele: Someone like you.
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by PUKKA25: 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
COLD PLAY**********Fix You PASSENGER********* Hole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. / Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) / Chidinma Okeke - Friends (Music Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.