Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: 12 Funniest Qoutes Ever Made - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zlatan Ibrahimovic: 12 Funniest Qoutes Ever Made (995 Views)

See This Amazing Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic By Me (slimszy) / OMG!! Zlatan Ibrahimovic Buys A Luxury Yacht Worth 8 Million Euros (Photos) / Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: 12 Funniest Qoutes Ever Made by zamanii: 11:23am On Aug 25, 2017
Zlatan is a six foot player from Sweden. It is without any doubt that he is one of football's greatest strikers. In his book 'I am Zlatan Ibrahimovic' he narrates what makes him stand out from every other person. His character and ability were shaped by his life experiences; how he was raised by separated parents- his over-worked mother, an angry and alcoholic father and his drug addicted half-sister.

He also narrates how his childhood experiences taught him to stand up for himself and believe in his abilities regardless of what others think of him.

Here are some of his funniest quotes he has made over the course of his successful career

1.  Describing how he twisted the blood of Liverpool ’s Stephane Henchoz he said:

“First I went left, he did too. Then I went right, and he did too. Then I went left again, and he went to buy a hot dog.”[b][/b]

2.  During a friendly between Sweden and Holland, Rafael Vander Vaart who was Zlatan's captain at Ajax accused him of deliberately injuring him. In his reply Zlatan said:

“I didn’t injure you on purpose, and you know that. If you accuse me again I’ll break both your legs, and that time it will be on purpose.”

3.  After being struck down with a calf problem during his time at Barcelona :

“An injured Zlatan is a properly serious thing for any team.”

4.  When he first got to PSG, he was asked whether he had settled down, Zlatan had this to say:

"We are looking for an apartment; if we do not find anything, then we will just buy a hotel."

5.  When asked the best way to remunerate female footballers:

“Give them a bicycle with my autograph and that will be enough.”

6.  When asked what he got his wife for her birthday:

"Nothing. She already has Zlatan"

7.  On his rivalry with John Carew:

What Carew does with football I can do with an orange

8.  When a female reporter asked him if he's gay:

Come over to my house with your sister and I will show you who's gay

9.  After being asked by a reporter why there are scars on his face:

Well, I don't know you will have to ask your wife about that

10.  It is a known fact that Zlatan despises Guardiola so much. So when asked what he said to Guardiola during an argument:

You are sucking yourself because of Mourinho. You can go to hell

11.  When asked about premier league strikers last season he said:

He listed Aguero and Lukaku as the best strikers. When asked why he didn't mention himself, Zlatan said: 
 "Lions, they don't compare themselves with humans."

12. On how he feels about Lukaku taking his number 9 jersey, Zlatan said he gave Lukaku the number 9 jersey and upgraded to 10

All quotes culled from:
www.si.com
Fourfourtwo.com
The phraser.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic: 12 Funniest Qoutes Ever Made by alexmaye(m): 11:35am On Aug 25, 2017
Tell them joh zlatan ibrahimovic

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic: 12 Funniest Qoutes Ever Made by decatalyst(m): 11:38am On Aug 25, 2017
The monster with so much gut and imposing confidence. .

He is too good and understanding Manchester united signed him for free TWICE!

HALA UNITED!
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic: 12 Funniest Qoutes Ever Made by zamanii: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lol glory glory united
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic: 12 Funniest Qoutes Ever Made by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lola... Some people will be saying Ronaldo has so much pride, what do we call this one... I Love Zlatan, One thing about him is, he says his mind, he doesn't hold grudges, He believes he is the best.
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic: 12 Funniest Qoutes Ever Made by afinotanjnr(m): 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
i love this guy...is real
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic: 12 Funniest Qoutes Ever Made by zamanii: 10:04am On Aug 26, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Lola... Some people will be saying Ronaldo has so much pride, what do we call this one... I Love Zlatan, One thing about him is, he says his mind, he doesn't hold grudges, He believes he is the best.

True. Sometimes you have to believe you are the best and you might just turn out to be so

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! Serie A Nightmare As Lazio Threaten To Quit The Italian League / Liverpool’s Jurgen Klopp Hails Sadio Mane, Mohamed Salah After Porto Rout / Ronaldo Or Messi—who Finishes The Season With More Goals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.