Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed (160427 Views)

The Most Brutal Photos From The Mayweather-mcgregor Fight / Watch (live Stream): Floyd Mayweather Vs Conor Mcgregor Fight Live #mayweathervs / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by bay30: 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

I can give you two audios that you will listen to and change your perspective on how you view sales.
- How to build value and
- How to ask the right questions
E book can be tiring to read, but with audio. U can listen to it at your own convenient time. drop your email if you need it

Augusluchi17@gmail.com
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by olash: 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

I can give you two audios that you will listen to and change your perspective on how you view sales.
- How to build value and
E book can be tiring to read, but with audio. U can listen to it at your own convenient time. drop your email if you need it

I love to have one too
olumideolash@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by handsyrex(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

- How to build value and
Kindly forward same to handsyrex@gmail.com and watch favor of God fall upon you forever....
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
mma fighters are quite dangerous when they throw hands. i saw a video of an mma guy boxing someother guy, he was just so aggressive
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Emeka71(m): 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lakeside79:
This will be an interesting fight mc Gregor won't get hurt seriously but he might not win ..

Floyd has experience over him

If they had taken Floyd to an MMA setting then I would be certain he won't last 10 minutes
Floyd Mayweather would definitely win.
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
beckhart:

Mayweather isn't Usain Bolt...these are two different situations.
i just used that to give an instance that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
Bluffly:

Gatlin has track record of 100 and 200 m but McGregor has no in ring experience. So why compare.
my brother NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
adisabarber:
We are comparing a boxer and a gidigbo fighter, your are bringing example of 2 sprinters. How is that related?

mr man don't get me wrong i just used that instance to prove to you that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

Bolt n Gatlin are both racers. Mayweather n Mc Gregor re fighters but in different fields and it's really difficult to win xum1 in his particular field which he has excelled at perfectly well.
But bro, remember that NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
i just used that to give an instance that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE
Alright, I get your point now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Rajosh(m): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
agongajoseph:
Thx. Bless up major.
you're welcome
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by nrexzy: 6:20am On Aug 27, 2017
Nma27:
What are d odds?
I won come let's spend d money.. Vegas baby
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by maasoap(m): 6:49am On Aug 27, 2017
Lakeside79:

Hague wouldn't last 1 round with McGregor

You see my friend, it is a simple Mathematics. Next time, listen a bit. I hope you didn't stake much because you were like challenging everyone to make bets with you.
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by iPopAlomo(m): 6:51am On Aug 27, 2017
ibkayee:
I'm not surprised cheesy

See... fixed!!!

1 Like

Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 27, 2017
nrexzy:

I won come let's spend d money.. Vegas baby
Enjoy
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 27, 2017
maasoap:

You see my friend, it is a simple Mathematics. Next time, listen a bit. I hope you didn't stake much because you were like challenging everyone to make bets with you.

Well my friend I lost a gentle mans bet honorably

Congratulations on calling this one spot on
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by nrexzy: 11:55am On Aug 27, 2017
Nma27:
Enjoy
There is love on sharing... . Still drunk from last night
.. grin grin grin
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
nrexzy:

There is love on sharing... . Still drunk from last night
.. grin grin grin
Oh OK.
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by ibkayee(f): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
chic2pimp:

I absolutely love the Irish Geezer. His Pre Match Press conferences and His post match interviews are stuffs of legends. He is arrogant,funny,big headed and loud mouthed. What's there not to like? grin cheesy grin His irish accent is the cherry on the cake especially when He tries to go "Gangstar" on us all grin.

Having said all that, Pretty Boy is my dude. Anything short of Him delivering a Boxing masterclass would point at there being fowl play involved.
Those are the reasons I don't like him grin

Congrats to mayweather, win win for both if we're talking money though
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by ibkayee(f): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
gberra:
Let me laugh along cheesy . Whoever cares,the notorious irish is taking over boxing!... If only you follow MMA, you'd know dude is badder, as in....
But you've got no stake on the money man, so why the beef.
Congrats to mayweather sha grin

1 Like

iPopAlomo:

See... fixed!!!
grin
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by nrexzy: 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nma27:
Oh OK.
Hope u watched the fight..
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
nrexzy:

Hope u watched the fight..
I didn't.
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by nrexzy: 7:14am On Aug 28, 2017
Nma27:
I didn't.
Alright
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Djblizz: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2017
chukzyfcbb:
Story , all na format to promote the intrinsic value of the event.

I have learnt in sales, that to promote value you need to promote those behind the services or. product. Reporting that 100 physicians gave their input about the match, is only to promote the value!
Who goes around to gather info from 100 doctors? loll #Na format

No more No less
djblizzng@gmail.com bro send asap am in need of it pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by IdeyFindWife: 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

- How to build value and

hmnn, i wouldn't mind too.

Am always fascinated by the sales process.

kingsiylah@gmail.com, thanks in advance
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by bluesaint(m): 9:44am On Dec 10, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

- How to build value and

coolbluesaint@yahoo.co.uk
thanks
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Panther94(m): 9:51am On Dec 10, 2017
Guardiola talks about meeting with Sir Alex Ferguson.
http://www.worldintel.tk/2017/12/man-utd-vs-man-city-guardiola-talks.html
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
djblizz:
djblizzng@gmail.com bro send asap am in need of it pls

shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dele Alli's Sex Video Leaks Online (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 / Nigeria Vs Sudan - AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) ON 11th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.