Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed (160426 Views)

The Most Brutal Photos From The Mayweather-mcgregor Fight / Watch (live Stream): Floyd Mayweather Vs Conor Mcgregor Fight Live #mayweathervs / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by feldido(m): 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
vickyblase2:
300% gain....i see it hiting 7$ to 8$

Guy whatsapp me on the digits below please
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by ibkayee(f): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
iPopAlomo:

The match is fixed... it's just about the money... logic backs may.... heart backs Greg... but you know heart nah...
I'm not surprised cheesy
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by ibkayee(f): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
gberra:
Talking about antics, you need listen to his verbal barbs. He's been the best in the game after Muhammed Ali. I've learnt how not to doubt him, he usually backs it up.
Although, his inexperience could cost him against a 49-0.

I would be watching the play back tho, but should you be watching live, be an Irish babe. smiley
I've heard some of his verbal barbs, watched one programme where they were both slandering each other lool

Irish ko cheesy
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by ibkayee(f): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
chic2pimp:

Why?.....Do you hate Conor?... I find the Irish lad very Funny and entertaining.
I don't hate him, don't like him that much either, mayweather is just the lesser of the two evils cheesy

I've heard it's fixed though
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by wiloy2k8(m): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

I can give you two audios that you will listen to and change your perspective on how you view sales.
- How to build value and
- How to ask the right questions
E book can be tiring to read, but with audio. U can listen to it at your own convenient time. drop your email if you need it

wasup i need that too . wiloy2k2@yahoo.com
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Blackchampion(m): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
AuroraB:
August, 26th.
What's the Nigerian time?
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Princedan50: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

I can give you two audios that you will listen to and change your perspective on how you view sales.
- How to build value and
E book can be tiring to read, but with audio. U can listen to it at your own convenient time. drop your email if you need it
roll it in bro "princedan50@yahoo.com"
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Bamz(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:
Story , all na format to promote the intrinsic value of the event.

I have learnt in sales, that to promote value you need to promote those behind the services or. product. Reporting that 100 physicians gave their input about the match, is only to promote the value!
Who goes around to gather info from 100 doctors? loll #Na format

No more No less

Choi now this is an epitome of lateral thinking. cheesy
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Bamz(m): 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
chacoonder:
I think the fight is nothing but a sham.

Not if you're watching for free. cheesy
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Sikay19(m): 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

- How to build value and
please, I need the video too. sikay19@gmail.com , thanks!
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by damoneymag(m): 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

- How to build value and
damoneymagnet.kc@gmail.com
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by chic2pimp(m): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
ibkayee:

I don't hate him, don't like him that much either, mayweather is just the lesser of the two evils cheesy

I've heard it's fixed though

I absolutely love the Irish Geezer. His Pre Match Press conferences and His post match interviews are stuffs of legends. He is arrogant,funny,big headed and loud mouthed. What's there not to like? grin cheesy grin His irish accent is the cherry on the cake especially when He tries to go "Gangstar" on us all grin.

Having said all that, Pretty Boy is my dude. Anything short of Him delivering a Boxing masterclass would point at there being fowl play involved.

1 Like

Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by indoorlove(m): 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

- How to build value and
Please forward to my email: adams.nysc@gmail.com
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by gberra: 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
ibkayee:

I've heard some of his verbal barbs, watched one programme where they were both slandering each other lool

Irish ko cheesy

Let me laugh along cheesy . Whoever cares,the notorious irish is taking over boxing!... If only you follow MMA, you'd know dude is badder, as in....
But you've got no stake on the money man, so why the beef.
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by AuroraB(f): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
Blackchampion:
What's the Nigerian time?
4am, Sunday

1 Like

Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
vertueptime:

The rematch should be in an mma ring to make it even

I agree
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
stagger:

Boxers have the strongest PUNCH of any combat sports. A study was done that proved this. MMA and UFC fights typically last 5 round maximum. Mayweather has fought 12 round fights with some of the best in the business: Jose Luis Castello, Marcos Maidana, Oscar de la Hoya, Shane Mosley, Miguel Cotto, Canelo Alvarez, Manuel Marquez, the Pacman, etc. You name them. All these guys were champions as well, not journeymen.

McGregor stands no chance. he is going to get himself beaten up in this fight.

Are you willing to stake some money on this ? I believe you are honorable and will honor a bet ?
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
Rajosh:
12:00 am.
Thx. Bless up major.
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by wordup: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nice
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by dbanj7(m): 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
Suicide Mission!
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by stanleyalpacino(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
Praktikals:

No tension. I only stake what I can afford to lose.

Correct nigga cool

1 Like

Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lakeside79:
This will be an interesting fight mc Gregor won't get hurt seriously but he might not win ..

Floyd has experience over him

If they had taken Floyd to an MMA setting then I would be certain Floyd wouldn't last 10 minutes

10 minutes? He won't last 2 minutes.
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by ninochukwubrown(m): 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

- How to build value and
I need the audio bro..Nnorukaodinaka@gmail.com
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Olyboy16(m): 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

- How to build value and
i'm literally on my knees begging you right now. alphageek@southernwellslimited.com
. Thank sire
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Iphran6: 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
deanoffaculty:
Floyd Mayweather vs Connor McGregor

Ticket: $2825

Meanwhile David and Goliath fight was free.....
gringringrin
cheesy grin
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by nuelyoyo(m): 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

- How to build value and
smiley
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
Avalon316:

10 minutes? He won't last 2 minutes.

Lol
Probably won't
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Alexander001(m): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

- How to build value and
I need the audio abeg
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by maasoap(m): 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lakeside79:

Hague wouldn't last 1 round with McGregor
Not McGregor's territory but Hague's territory, he will have difficult time adjusting to the rules, he will struggle.
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lakeside79:
This will be an interesting fight mc Gregor won't get hurt seriously but he might not win ..

Floyd has experience over him

If they had taken Floyd to an MMA setting then I would be certain he won't last 10 minutes

Bros Mcgregor has never been in a boxing match before. It can actually be dangerous for him.
Re: More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed by Rebelutionary: 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

- How to build value and
Hey bro...can u also drop me d aubooks @ online3rendz @gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dele Alli's Sex Video Leaks Online (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 / Nigeria Vs Sudan - AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) ON 11th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.