Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Are The Northerners Cursed? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are The Northerners Cursed? (2522 Views)

Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This / Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos / Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are The Northerners Cursed? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
MalcoImX:
Also tell your foreign friends that the northerners supply the bulk of food to your region, that you are not able to feed yourselves and that possibly is the reason you lost the war.
That it was Ojukwu who was shameless by starting what he cannot finish, running away in skirts to Ivory Coast. That still it is a shame for him to have a Hausa child in Zaria - the northerners he so despised.
That your regions produce the highest number of criminals in the country, through drug trafficking, sex trade, baby factories, kidnappings, robberies, etc.
That your women are the ones corrupting our cultures by their shamelessly exposing their bodies through various media.
That human sacrifice still prevail in your place.
That Osu caste system is still prevalent. That some of you are third class citizens or not real Igbo (the wawa).
the real Arewa youth a think
Re: Are The Northerners Cursed? by Sall(m): 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
MalcoImX:
It's true you're not true Igbo, as the real Igbo considers those Osu as half beings.

Not even close my friend.
Re: Are The Northerners Cursed? by Oracle16(m): 10:23am On Aug 28, 2017
Please, more explanation
Re: Are The Northerners Cursed? by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2017
The core Hausa youth has been downtrodden by the elders and relegated to cause terror in military and streets.

Yerimma shetima has been holding that position since 2010( don't know exactly when he assumed the position), and he is not even young now though around 38-45 old. He doesn't even live in the socalled North( then don't know about now)also he is rich and have spots for latest Bmw cars. So in the end gap between the elites and common is too wide that the Elites sees the common as subjects and at thesame time the subject see themselves as willing tools.

This rarely happens in the south were everyone is trying to surmount each other financially in such case has no time for violence.

1 Like

Re: Are The Northerners Cursed? by Truthbtold1: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2017
But Nnamdi Kanu who is leading the ignorant youth is 50yrs(born Sept. 1967) grin

Ignorance is bliss.
Re: Are The Northerners Cursed? by Oracle16(m): 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
The core Hausa youth has been downtrodden by the elders and relegated to cause terror in military and streets.

Yerimma shetima has been holding that position since 2010( don't know exactly when he assumed the position), and he is not even young now though around 38-45 old. He doesn't even live in the socalled North( then don't know about now)also he is rich and have spots for latest Bmw cars. So in the end gap between the elites and common is too wide that the Elites sees the common as subjects and at thesame time the subject see themselves as willing tools.

This rarely happens in the south were everyone is trying to surmount each other financially in such case has no time for violence.

You are very right.
Re: Are The Northerners Cursed? by Oracle16(m): 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
Truthbtold1:
But Nnamdi Kanu who is leading the ignorant youth is 50yrs(born Sept. 1967) grin

Ignorance is bliss.

Which of the Nnamdi Kanus is 50 years. Nnamdi Kanu is 40years precisely and he is a leader of Ipob and not youth leader. Even though he's still a youth, where has he been mentioned as a youth leader. You must not comment my dear, you can still read comments and learn.
Re: Are The Northerners Cursed? by Oracle16(m): 11:11am On Aug 29, 2017
More explanation please
Re: Are The Northerners Cursed? by WorldRichest: 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
Oracle16:
Please, someone should explain to me. Are the Northerners (Hausa/Fulani), cursed? Even the so called Arewa Youths are old men. Where are their real youths? Why are they not even talking about fighting Boko Haram instead of fighting for people's properties? Why do they celebrate a shameless leader by drinking from the gutter? Why is the North the poorest part of the world?

Why are the old men representing the Arewa Youths not doing anything about all these? I think they need the grace of shame. At least to know what is shameful and avoid it. Please, someone explain to me. Why are they afraid of restructuring and can commit suicide when the issue of total breakup comes up? Can't they see the real change coming? Can't they prepare for it and be ready to feed themselves this time? Please, I need explanation, alot of my foreign friends have been asking these questions too.

Taking medicine for another man's headache. Now tell me where are Ibo young men? I will tell you, majority are awaiting execution in Malaysia, Thailand, e.t.c. for drug trafficking while the remaining ones in Nigeria are on the streets shouting "give us Biaffraud or death". Nonsensical nonsense from an idiotic idiot.
Re: Are The Northerners Cursed? by Oracle16(m): 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
WorldRichest:

Taking medicine for another man's headache. Now tell me where are Ibo young men? I will tell you, majority are awaiting execution in Malaysia, Thailand, e.t.c. for drug trafficking while the remaining ones in Nigeria are on the streets shouting "give us Biaffraud or death". Nonsensical nonsense from an idiotic idiot.

I thought you will mention suicide bombing, Pedophile, Killing... At least what you just mentioned can be resolved by just preaching the good news to them, but how can all what I mentioned about North be resolved. Can it be resolved? Get back to me ASAP. We need to resolve this today.

Meanwhile, go out there, I mean business places and see Igbo youths making it despite the hard environment created by the Hausa Fulani
Re: Are The Northerners Cursed? by Oracle16(m): 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
Someone should explain further please.
Re: Are The Northerners Cursed? by Oracle16(m): 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
WorldRichest:

I need genuine explanation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Mama Taraba Son? / I Shall Move The Motion For Oduduwa's Independence From Nigerian Colonial Rule - / Senator Dino Melaye’s Babymama Bisi Ibidapo-obe Pregnant With Baby Number 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.