Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,625 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This (9153 Views)

Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January / Printing More Money: See What Hyper Inflation Caused In Somaliland (photos) / What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Yenefer(f): 7:20am On May 26, 2020
Your man became president, made Your brother chief of army staff, Your beautiful sister became petroleum minister etc...one would think that by now Bayelsa would be small London but what happened? Your brothers came out of the creeks; Tompolo paid for suites in Oriental hotel for 5yrs. It turned into residence & office. NDDC became an ATM, billions given to NGO! Our brothers all checked into Transcorp, Nicon etc! Barely one year after losing elections, Your brothers who bought up Megamond estate in Lekki started selling off! Range rovers, Mercedes etc all for sale! They could no longer maintain them! Nimasa where any of them could go collect dollar in envelope closed shop, it was no longer flowing. We are back to how the north stole our oil & forget how Ibori spent time as a guest of her majesty's prisons system. We have forgotten that Diezani is doing IT with British metropolitan police meanwhile FBI can't wait to lay their hands on her cos of millions of dollars in property & cash she has stashed all over the world. We have
forgotten how much Patience Jonathan has forfeited to government so far. Then the north stopped being your problem, because of Eid pictures they have resumed their troublesome lives! Look at glover court suya ikoyi, last time we checked the owner was very old & frail. His sons have taken over. University of suya, how many years in existence in Lagos? They branched out to Casamance, Abuja & I hear they opened shop in London. You can't say you live in Abuja without tasting Yahoze suya with over 3 branches all over FCT. How much do you think the owners
7. of these businesses buy a cow? While you & I will buy a big one for almost 300k they can get it for almost half the price. We queue up at their stalls buying suya within price ranges of 2k-20k at once. How much profit do you think they make a day? How many cows butchered & sold per week? Salisu is in Jos way billing strawberries, potatoes, cauliflower, cabbage, lettuce etc to Lekki/ikoyi every single day. If not for insurgency, DAF/Iveco trucks are lined up daily from Potiskum down to almost Damaturu loading bags of white & brown beans! We Haven't mentioned soya beans, sorghum, millet etc! How many trucks leave north east with grains to Onitsha, Lagos, Aba etc every single day? How many livestock are being fattened every day in Sokoto, Taraba, Fune, Fika etc that lands in Lagos daily? What about mai-gworo (Kolanut)? When you think kolanut your small minds only think of the mallam who carries it on trays, do you know there are Alhajis who do wholesale of Gworo & it was inherited? You think Alamajiri tells the Northern story? Go back & read your history books, stop allowing bigotry & ignorance make you look stupid . I desperately leave out the real Northern business men. just those Abokis u are seeing in your area

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:26am On May 26, 2020
shocked
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Nobody: 7:28am On May 26, 2020
Nigeria need to divide that's the truth

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Jakemedg(m): 7:29am On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
Your man became president, made Your brother chief of army staff, Your beautiful sister became petroleum minister etc...one would think that by now Bayelsa would be small London but what happened? Your brothers came out of the creeks; Tompolo paid for suites in Oriental hotel for 5yrs. It turned into residence & office. NDDC became an ATM, billions given to NGO! Our brothers all checked into Transcorp, Nicon etc! Barely one year after losing elections, Your brothers who bought up Megamond estate in Lekki started selling off! Range rovers, Mercedes etc all for sale! They could no longer maintain them! Nimasa where any of them could go collect dollar in envelope closed shop, it was no longer flowing. We are back to how the north stole our oil & forget how Ibori spent time as a guest of her majesty's prisons system. We have forgotten that Diezani is doing IT with British metropolitan police meanwhile FBI can't wait to lay their hands on her cos of millions of dollars in property & cash she has stashed all over the world. We have
forgotten how much Patience Jonathan has forfeited to government so far. Then the north stopped being your problem, because of Eid pictures they have resumed their troublesome lives! Look at glover court suya ikoyi, last time we checked the owner was very old & frail. His sons have taken over. University of suya, how many years in existence in Lagos? They branched out to Casamance, Abuja & I hear they opened shop in London. You can't say you live in Abuja without tasting Yahoze suya with over 3 branches all over FCT. How much do you think the owners
7. of these businesses buy a cow? While you & I will buy a big one for almost 300k they can get it for almost half the price. We queue up at their stalls buying suya within price ranges of 2k-20k at once. How much profit do you think they make a day? How many cows butchered & sold per week? Salisu is in Jos way billing strawberries, potatoes, cauliflower, cabbage, lettuce etc to Lekki/ikoyi every single day. If not for insurgency, DAF/Iveco trucks are lined up daily from Potiskum down to almost Damaturu loading bags of white & brown beans! We Haven't mentioned soya beans, sorghum, millet etc! How many trucks leave north east with grains to Onitsha, Lagos, Aba etc every single day? How many livestock are being fattened every day in Sokoto, Taraba, Fune, Fika etc that lands in Lagos daily? What about mai-gworo (Kolanut)? When you think kolanut your small minds only think of the mallam who carries it on trays, do you know there are Alhajis who do wholesale of Gworo & it was inherited? You think Alamajiri tells the Northern story? Go back & read your history books, stop allowing bigotry & ignorance make you look stupid . I desperately leave out the real Northern business men. just those Abokis u are seeing in your area
I've read all you wrote and i must say you are not far from the truth atleast 65 percent are raw truth , No hard feelings but what do you mean by your man became president and bayelsa didn't become london?

13 Likes

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Yenefer(f): 7:30am On May 26, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
The Igbos outside of the south east are 10 times higher than those in the south east.
That means nigeria is working for them the south east can't contain the whole Igbos in terms of prosperity.
only The Lazy ones Are agitating

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Yenefer(f): 7:30am On May 26, 2020
Jakemedg:
I've read all you wrote and i must say you are not far from the truth atleast 65 percent are raw truth , No sentiments
Thanks today is about unity

4 Likes

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by DanseMacabre(m): 7:31am On May 26, 2020
Lol Yenefer sometimes this your English sef dey tire person.

Plus if you write with paragraphs shey dem go kill you ne

That said, is this epistle just to defend quota syastem

*Modified*

Well to be honest what you're saying is the stark truth. The SS indigenes need to wake up and see for themselves that their own brothers are the ones shortchanging them.

Even before democratic dispensation, their chiefs and tribal leaders were in full collusion with the military in the exploitation of their communities.

15 Likes

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Yenefer(f): 7:33am On May 26, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Lol Yenefer sometimes this your English sef dey tire person.

Plus if you write with paragraphs shey dem ko kill you ne

That said, is this epistle just to defend quota syastem
Did u get the message or not.
People suffering from grammar pedantry syndrome or GPS get extremely annoyed by grammatical mistakes and feel the urge to correct each and every one of them. ... In fact, recent studies suggest that this syndrome is a real illness, and possibly even a form of OCD.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Jakemedg(m): 7:33am On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
The Igbos outside of the south east are 10 times higher than those in the south east.
That means nigeria is working for them the south east can't contain the whole Igbos in terms of prosperity.
Raw truth

9 Likes

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Nobody: 7:33am On May 26, 2020
If you channel this same energy you use in defending tribal shits online into more productive ventures for yourself,I guess by now you'd be a billionaire.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by fk001(m): 7:33am On May 26, 2020
Ki/ka bada space a rubutun ki/ka

Oil belongs to all of us, it belongs to the entire country. The notion that only northerners occupy NNPC and her sister's agency is a lie, each and every region is equally represented if you stay in Abuja go and see for yourself pls just go there as a visitor.

We love our SW, SS and few sensible SE brothers.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by DanseMacabre(m): 7:36am On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
Did u get the message or not.
People suffering from grammar pedantry syndrome or GPS get extremely annoyed by grammatical mistakes and feel the urge to correct each and every one of them. ... In fact, recent studies suggest that this syndrome is a real illness, and possibly even a form of OCD.

I'm saying your bad grammar almost prevented me from reading, but upon persevering I discovered there's sense in what you're saying. Others might not be patient enough...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Nobody: 7:37am On May 26, 2020
The oil belongs to Niger Delta ...if they want to useless the money it's not your business and gives you no right to steal from them

You have a brother who works for shell but spends his money in olosho it doesn't give u any right to steal his money

Out of the 12 billion dollars we make from oil Niger Delta should get at least 75% of that money ....that's only what's fair ...who they spend it I don't give a damn

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by ScotMisile: 7:37am On May 26, 2020
IN DEFENCE OF THE NORTH......
We are only asking for a level playing ground in Nigeria and y'all go frenzy with endless Epistles.
Where is the crime in asking for fair play for all...... There is no concealing the fact oil well is 80 percent owned by the North. NNPC's appointment is Polarised and you think it's right.

If the farming lands are given by the government how would you feel,if it's all owned by anyother ethnic groups?
No matter the Epistles you guys post up there to support your style...it still doesn't sound right to continually lead In a nation as diverse as NIGERIA.

EVERYONE SHOULD have a sense of belonging.
I am an arrantly arrogant and extremely unrepentant IGBO man....But, am not in support of Biafra..... However,if it happens it would pay us in a trillion more benefits than whatever we are getting from Nigeria today.

If you don't have sense,pls don't quote me....
I still got bullets....and I still pull triggers.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by donbachi(m): 7:38am On May 26, 2020
They should keep blaming the north for their problems..as na northerners dey collect their 13% derivation.niger delta region has been collect it for years.with nddc added to them,nothing to show for it.i dont even know who told them,that the one project that must be carried out by nddc is road constructions only.then, comes ministry of niger delta.yet,nothing come out..tufiakwa.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Nobody: 7:39am On May 26, 2020
Op all of them are useless on ogogoro.
Don't waste your time..on them.

5 Likes

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Yenefer(f): 7:39am On May 26, 2020
Weedsmoker:
If you channel this same energy you use in defending tribal shits online into more productive ventures for yourself,I guess by now you'd be a billionaire.
Did u know me personally? You don't. We are Anonymous here. maybe u need to reduce the marijuana.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Nobody: 7:41am On May 26, 2020
donbachi:
They should keep blaming the north for their problems..as na northerners dey collect their 13% derivation.niger delta region has been collect it for years.with nddc added to them,nothing to show for it.i dont even know who told them,that the one project that must be carried out by nddc is road constructions only.then, comes ministry of niger delta.yet,nothing come out..tufiakwa.
Why 13% when not 75%
It's not your business how they spent the money

How do we share zamfara gold revenue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Captainrambo2: 7:42am On May 26, 2020
Igbochief001:
The oil belongs to Niger Delta ...if they want to useless the money it's not your business and gives you no right to steal from them

You have a brother who works for shell but spends his money in olosho it doesn't give u any right to steal his money

Out of the 12 billion dollars we make from oil Niger Delta should get at least 75% of that money ....that's only what's fair ...who they spend it I don't give a damn
the money never trickles down. Okay by virtue of geopolitical zone I'm from niger delta. But oil money never pass my eye . Na hear I dey hear am.

Btw arewa tell yiur brothers to pack thier shits and get out. We really don't like you guys.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Sammy07: 7:42am On May 26, 2020
ScotMisile:
We are only asking for a level playing ground in Nigeria and y'all go frenzy with endless Epistles.
Where is the crime in asking for fair play for all.....

. There is no concealing the fact oil well is 80 percent owned by the North. NNPC's appointment is Polarised and you think it's right.

If the farming lands are given by the government how would you feel,if it's all owned by anyother ethnic groups?

This LIE has been trashed few days ago, come up with another LIE
It's stale

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by bigiyaro(m): 7:42am On May 26, 2020
OP calm down, they are all thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Jakemedg(m): 7:43am On May 26, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Nigeria need to divide that's the truth Now here we go again with this old nonsense If Nigeria should be divided now ,the southerners move to the south are you willing,ready and able to accommodate and compensate millions of southerners like myself here in the north in terms of jobs,schools,houses and businesses amongst others or you will just dump the returning southerners in forests and rivers?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Macphenson: 7:45am On May 26, 2020
Your write up is a true reflection of Almajiri education, what happens to paragraphs and punctuation marks in write ups?

Tomorrow now they will give this one commissioner for education.

Now back to what you wrote. Yes the hausas are so much involved in those trades you mentioned, but I want to tell you something, money get levels.

Those chikini change businesses are not what they use to buy those Bentleys and other luxurious cars displayed in the pictures of Arrewa youths you shared.

Your people can sell their farm produce for one year, yet ten vessels of oil sold in a day covers their two year sales.

So leave matter, all of us are in businesses, we know the various level of money attached to any business.

They don't use mai-gworo money to buy Bentley.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Nobody: 7:45am On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:

Don't reverse your argument unless you now agree that you can't stay on your own.

There are thousands of Igbos and other nationals in many countries of the world and they pay their dues and still leave there till thisday.

So such is no different from Nigeria on disintegration

In essence only parasites are afraid of disintegration.

7 Likes

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Nobody: 7:45am On May 26, 2020
Captainrambo2:
the money never trickles down. Okay by virtue of geopolitical zone I'm from niger delta. But oil money never pass my eye . Na hear I dey hear am.

Btw arewa tell yiur brothers to pack thier shits and get out. We really don't like you guys.
That's your business with your leaders but your state deserves 75% it's your money and that's the truth ...

2 Likes

Igbochief001:

Try and make sense sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by naija4life247: 7:47am On May 26, 2020
Okay, Northerners stole awa oyel money but no Northerner has broken James Ibori record of serving a jail term in UK for stealing awa oyel money. No Northerner Fitst Lady even comes neat imPatience Jonathan in looting awa oyel money

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Nobody: 7:47am On May 26, 2020
ScotMisile:
Where is the crime in asking for fair play for all...... There is no concealing the fact oil well is 80 percent owned by the North. NNPC's appointment is Polarised and you think it's right.

No matter the Epistles you guys post up there to support your style...it still doesn't sound right to continually lead In a nation as diverse as NIGERIA.

EVERYONE SHOULD have a sense of belonging.
I am an arrantly arrogant and extremely unrepentant IGBO man....But, am not in support of Biafra..... However,if it happens it would pay us in a trillion more benefits than whatever we are getting from Nigeria today.

If you don't have sense,pls don't quite me....
I still got bullets....and I still pull triggers.

Igbo man indeed.

Who ask you whether u be Igbo.

or is the thread about Igbo...

Mtcheew.

5 Likes

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by nku5: 7:48am On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:

What do Igbos have to do with this your primary school intellect level thread? Everybody in the south is Igbo to you lot.

10 Likes

Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by Nobody: 7:48am On May 26, 2020
Sammy07:

This LIE has been trashed few days ago, come up with another LIE
It's stale

Na u trash am..
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by coolitempa(f): 7:50am On May 26, 2020
Igbochief001:

Why 13% when not 75%
It's not your business how they spent the money

How do we share zamfara gold revenue

Attacheè by force.... grin
Re: Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This by ScotMisile: 7:50am On May 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Igbo man indeed.

Who ask you whether u be Igbo.

or is the thread about Igbo...

Mtcheew.
I know it's not about us, but it is about NIGERIA.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Builders Stupid? Why Can't We Make Houses With Bricks Or Wood? / Femi Adesina: Buhari Doesn’t Associate With Treasury Looters / We Remain Unshaken By Appeal Court Judgement – Delta APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.