Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,635 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together (29020 Views)

Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by ikorodureporta: 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
chuose2:
Yahoo pastors all of them. No Paul invite the Godless Tony Blair to lunch church?
No be TD Jakes say you can make heaven with Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEEOSx3m7og

u call that freemasons' lodge/temple a church??

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by enemyofprogress: 11:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
Dis woman and Diezani Maduekwe I no know which one of them go sweet pass. Dem just dey make my prick stand like gear
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by enemyofprogress: 11:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
donnie:
1st Lady:
I love watching your program Bishop. It's been a blessing to me.

Bishop:
Aww...God bless you Maam. MY regards to the VP. Tell him the Lord is his strength.

Pastor Paul and wife (thinking):
Aww.. such a humble woman.
crap
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by chuose2: 1:50am On Aug 26, 2017
ikorodureporta:

u call that freemasons' lodge/temple a church??
My brother I agree with you oh. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by chuose2: 1:53am On Aug 26, 2017
Truefaith:
Open the following site.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2016/12/05/the-word-faith-movement-principals-and-their-teachings/

You can watch TD Jakes preaching there are many paths to God from the Emmanuel Davis Youtube in that site.

T D Jakes disputes John 14:6 that Jesus is the ONLY Way to God.

He is NOT a Christian.

He preaches occultic transferable anointing you can't find in the Bible.

Since 'the Redeemed' is not a Christian church, it is no surprise Mrs Osibanjo and other non-Christian pastors
regard him as one of them.

Spot on

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 26, 2017
donnie:
1st Lady:
I love watching your program Bishop. It's been a blessing to me.

Bishop:
Aww...God bless you Maam. MY regards to the VP. Tell him the Lord is his strength.

Pastor Paul and wife (thinking):
Aww.. such a humble woman.
Lol
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 26, 2017
gift01:
Bishop T.D Jakes welcome to Nigeria. We love your teachings
"I " love your teachings not "we"

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 26, 2017
Truefaith:
Open the following site.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2016/12/05/the-word-faith-movement-principals-and-their-teachings/

You can watch TD Jakes preaching there are many paths to God from the Emmanuel Davis Youtube in that site.

T D Jakes disputes John 14:6 that Jesus is the ONLY Way to God.

He is NOT a Christian.

He preaches occultic transferable anointing you can't find in the Bible.

Since 'the Redeemed' is not a Christian church, it is no surprise Mrs Osibanjo and other non-Christian pastors
regard him as one of them.
They have started roaming day and night looking for whom to devour. Una non dey taya
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by orunto27: 6:28am On Aug 26, 2017
Daughter of Zion and Men of God, God bless them IJN AMEN!!!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by ELECTCHIBU(m): 8:11am On Aug 26, 2017
ikorodureporta:
4kn-evil-illuminatists! Thats hw u'l see dem always attending their programs... How can a man be serving God & satan @ dsame time, & they pretend to b Christians?
you're a fool, be careful what u say about men of God
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by ikorodureporta: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2017
ELECTCHIBU:
you're a fool, be careful what u say about men of God

cheesy whom do u classify as a man of God? I'm a greater man of God cheesy 'cos d Devil sef no fit use all him wolves in sheep clothing to deceive me. U berra wisen-up! Brainwashd-morraphuccka! grin Proverbs 22v3 is for u...
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by ELECTCHIBU(m): 10:27am On Aug 26, 2017
ikorodureporta:

cheesy whom do u classify as a man of God? I'm a greater man of God cheesy 'cos d Devil sef no fit use all him wolves in sheep clothing to deceive me. U berra wisen-up! Brainwashd-morraphuccka! grin Proverbs 22v3 is for u...
You don't know authority thats why u talk d way u do. Just be careful not to attract a generational curse on ur self. Learn to avoid talking ill things about men of God
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by sshalom(m): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
The simplicity of Mrs Osinbajo is lifting.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by OliveCynosure(f): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
newsynews:
Wife of the Vice President of Nigeria, Dolapo Osinbajo appears to be very religious.

Few weeks ago, she was at the Wailing Wall and Garden of Gethsemane in Israel.

This time around, she chills with Paul Adefarasin of house on the rock and Bishop T.D Jakes from America. Also in the picture his Paul Adefarasin’s wife, Ifeanyi.

Pastor Paul's wifeis soo pretty!

https://www.wotzup.ng/dolapo-osinbajo-pictured-t-d-jakes-paul-adefarasin/
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by ikorodureporta: 4:49am On Aug 27, 2017
ELECTCHIBU:
You don't know authority thats why u talk d way u do. Just be careful not to attract a generational curse on ur self. Learn to avoid talking ill things about men of God

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by ikorodureporta: 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
TRIED4NOW:

Guys I am in shock, thanks for letting us know.

Feed yr curiousity.....

https://www.nairaland.com/2867977/worrying-state-house-rock-cathedral

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by ikorodureporta: 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
ELECTCHIBU:

You hate the truth. God is worshipped in truth & spirit. See how u're already insulting & issuing out threat - a true reflection of yr false prophets (by their fruits we shall know them). Seek God for genuine repentance in truth & in spirit, and get out of that Egyptian false-christian religion!

All these posters cannot be wrong...

https://www.nairaland.com/2867977/worrying-state-house-rock-cathedral
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by jetson06: 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
That moment when Madea conducted deliverance for Dr. T.D. Jakes.

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom / Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) / Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Foolish - Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.