Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,185 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together (29002 Views)

Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by newsynews: 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
Wife of the Vice President of Nigeria, Dolapo Osinbajo appears to be very religious.

Few weeks ago, she was at the Wailing Wall and Garden of Gethsemane in Israel.

This time around, she chills with Paul Adefarasin of house on the rock and Bishop T.D Jakes from America. Also in the picture his Paul Adefarasin’s wife, Ifeanyi.

https://www.wotzup.ng/dolapo-osinbajo-pictured-t-d-jakes-paul-adefarasin/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by BreezyCB(m): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
Cool

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by doctimonyeka(m): 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
Cute pics... What a faithful God we serve.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by donnie(m): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
1st Lady:
I love watching your program Bishop. It's been a blessing to me.

Bishop:
Aww...God bless you Maam. MY regards to the VP. Tell him the Lord is his strength.

Pastor Paul and wife (thinking):
Aww.. such a humble woman.

53 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by MuttleyLaff: 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
donnie:
1st Lady:

Bishop:
Aww...God bless you Maam.
MY regards to the VP. Tell him the Lord is his strength.

Aww.. such a humble woman
Donnie!
Hmm, Donnie and poetic licence sha
Issorite. It is allowed

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by donnie(m): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Donnie!
Hmm, Donnie and poetic licence sha
Issorite. It is allowed
cheesy
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by LifestyleTonite: 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
All these men are flexing in the name of the lord.
lalasticlala, did the early apostles flex?

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by ikorodureporta: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
4kn-evil-illuminatists! Thats hw u'l see dem always attending their programs... How can a man be serving God & satan @ dsame time, & they pretend to b Christians?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by jtigwell0: 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by brainpulse: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
That's the strength and beauty of a praying woman

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by gift01: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bishop T.D Jakes welcome to Nigeria. We love your teachings

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by Idango(m): 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
Op what do you mean by ".... she appears to be religious.." , it seems you are not aware that she is a pastor's wife.

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by bornmekus: 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
Spreading the Gospel.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by Ekakamba: 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
Billionaires grin tongue
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by femo122: 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
grin God is good money must be made
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by SmellingAnus(m): 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nice one... It's good to have a wife that is God conscious and also a prayer warrior...

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by oluwatymylehyn(m): 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
That's nice
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by femi4: 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
donnie:
1st Lady:

Bishop:
Aww...God bless you Maam. MY regards to the VP. Tell him the Lord is his strength.

Aww.. such a humble woman.
Dey there dey waste your talent for NL

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by petbam: 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
Is that passport to make heaven? Remember God is not a respecter of anybody.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by badera: 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
kiss
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by simplyhonest(m): 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
nice oo... pls tell the Bishop to pray for our dear president
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by snowden9(m): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
TD Jakes...... The best preacher of our time.
#Respect
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by quiverfull(m): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
Op, what you mean "she appears to be very religious"? She is the wife of a pastor, an RCCG one for that matter, what did you expect?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by chuose2: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
Yahoo pastors all of them.
No be Paul invite the Godless Tony Blair to lunch church?

No be TD Jakes say you can make heaven without Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEEOSx3m7og

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by Ademoore07(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
In fact, Mrs DollyP is very simple in all ramifications. Imagine how cute she was in just 3k Ankara. Baba God, give me this type of decent woman ooo, na beg I dey beg
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by jashar(f): 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by Truefaith: 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
Open the following site.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2016/12/05/the-word-faith-movement-principals-and-their-teachings/

You can watch TD Jakes preaching there are many paths to God from the Emmanuel Davis Youtube in that site.

T D Jakes disputes John 14:6 that Jesus is the ONLY Way to God.

He is NOT a Christian.

He preaches occultic transferable anointing you can't find in the Bible.

Since 'the Redeemed' is not a Christian church, it is no surprise Mrs Osinbajo and other non-Christian pastors
regard him as one of them.

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together by buffalowings: 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
Who got that meme
Of jakes?

Smoking that shit

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? / Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade / 2020 RCCG Virtual Crossover Service To Year 2021 Live!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.