Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,494 members, 7,861,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

Who Is The Best Team In The English Premiership - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Best Team In The English Premiership (942 Views)

Super Eagles Rated The 12th Best Team In Africa By FIFA Ranking / Nigeria Is Worst Dressed Team In Beijing / Ten Reasons Why Chelsea Are Currently The Best Team In English Premiership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Team In The English Premiership by nice2nite(m): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2007
Who is the best team in the english premiership
Re: Who Is The Best Team In The English Premiership by 9ja4eva: 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2007
No doubt.

MANCHESTER UNITED RULEZ
Re: Who Is The Best Team In The English Premiership by nice2nite(m): 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2007
hello,
hoe are u doing today? hope fine as 4 me i'm perfectly ok.
i just want to know if u are machester united fans.

peter by name
Re: Who Is The Best Team In The English Premiership by 9ja4eva: 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2007
Well i am MANCHESTER UNITED born
Re: Who Is The Best Team In The English Premiership by antyty: 5:57am On Feb 15, 2007
I rather DIE than 2 b a man U fan
Re: Who Is The Best Team In The English Premiership by 9ja4eva: 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2007
antyty:

I rather DIE than 2 b a man U fan

How do u die den?I could give you plenty of options on how to die now.Hola
Re: Who Is The Best Team In The English Premiership by RuuDie(m): 9:21am On Mar 09, 2007
d team that is currently sittin pretty atop d log cool
Re: Who Is The Best Team In The English Premiership by Razorr(f): 9:29am On Mar 09, 2007
Naaaaa! It's the team that last won it back to back! tongue The team that would win it again this season! grin
Re: Who Is The Best Team In The English Premiership by Gheorghe(m): 9:48am On Mar 09, 2007
ARSENAL's playin d BEST soccer in d league right now and could be said to be d best but man. utd. is getting d most results. for bing consistent,i could giv it to dem "logically".
Re: Who Is The Best Team In The English Premiership by 9ja4eva: 7:10am On Mar 10, 2007
Well we are the best not because we are getting the results.How abt U playing well and getting n results.

AC MILAN Coach even testified to the fact that we are the best in Europe now.Dont hate us pls.
Re: Who Is The Best Team In The English Premiership by DaKnight(m): 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2007
what criteria or yard stake r we using to judge? as far as good football is concerned, Arsenal is the best. in terms of result manU or perhaps Chelsea.
as for moi, i'd rather settle for good football. results notwithstanding( i no get shares for those clubs grin) i'd advice u do the same,
grin
football for life
Re: Who Is The Best Team In The English Premiership by Hugoboi(m): 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2007
As far as the English Premiership is concerned, the team to beat stil reamns Manchester United.It aint hard to tell.Chelsea is nothin but a gang!!
Re: Who Is The Best Team In The English Premiership by toshmann(m): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2007
i cant believe nobody in this thread could say something reasonable. best team in EPL and all they can say is man u, chelsea, arsenal bla bla bla. . . . . . .

hisses and leaves the foolish thread
Re: Who Is The Best Team In The English Premiership by 9ja4eva: 4:40am On Mar 14, 2007
Did u just make sense.No beef but we all know the best team is

MANCHESTER UNITED

(1) (Reply)

Robinho Arrested For Rape / Nigerian Community In South Africa Pleads For Kaita / International Paralympics Committee Lifts Nigeria Suspension.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.