Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

LASU Announces Screening Exercise. To Admit Only First Choice Candidates - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU Announces Screening Exercise. To Admit Only First Choice Candidates (22193 Views)

Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries / List Of Nigerian Universities That Accept Second Choice Candidates / Futminna Announces Screening Details For 2017/2018 Admission Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU Announces Screening Exercise. To Admit Only First Choice Candidates by Generalhunt(m): 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
I'm a lagosian seeking for admission to Lasu DE bt i didn't do indegineship screening wat should i do pls help me
Re: LASU Announces Screening Exercise. To Admit Only First Choice Candidates by godchildjayboy(m): 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2017
stevenson007:

Lol! What is this one saying

I collected the bulletin at the gate today!

The information is not yet available to the website only to those on campus! Got an info from the CIPRR Desk that the soft info has been sent to the ICT dept. So on monday go to the school website and you will get it there! Aboki grin
grin grin

I have contacted some right source in Lasu Ojo, they said nothing like that yet... So it is fake
Re: LASU Announces Screening Exercise. To Admit Only First Choice Candidates by stevenson007: 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
godchildjayboy:

I have contacted some right source in Lasu Ojo, they said nothing like that yet... So it is fake

Oga visit their website now and see for yourself!

Whats with you sef gan??
Re: LASU Announces Screening Exercise. To Admit Only First Choice Candidates by stevenson007: 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
Generalhunt:
I'm a lagosian seeking for admission to Lasu DE bt i didn't do indegineship screening wat should i do pls help me

Join d group you will get answers there drop ur number
Re: LASU Announces Screening Exercise. To Admit Only First Choice Candidates by olorunthobby(f): 7:07am On Aug 28, 2017
stevenson007:
There is a Whatsapp group for the LASU 2017/2018 SCREENING EXERCISE, where you can get first hand Information.

Simply Signify by dropping your contacts and you will be added!

Ask your questions there and you will get effective answers!

Re: LASU Announces Screening Exercise. To Admit Only First Choice Candidates by Anney272(m): 7:56am On Aug 28, 2017
Re: LASU Announces Screening Exercise. To Admit Only First Choice Candidates by Uniquefab30: 12:21am On Aug 30, 2017
[b][/b]
stevenson007:
There is a Whatsapp group for the LASU 2017/2018 SCREENING EXERCISE, where you can get first hand Information.

stevenson007:

stevenson007:

Please add me up 08180352103
Re: LASU Announces Screening Exercise. To Admit Only First Choice Candidates by OdunHD: 8:57am On Aug 30, 2017
Please Mr AmbodOfLASU, or anyone who knows the answer to these questions enlighten me.

Anyone who chose LASU as second choice in the direct entry form apply could apply now?
Do LASU take transcript at the initial stage of admission or after being admitted?
Re: LASU Announces Screening Exercise. To Admit Only First Choice Candidates by Alexcollins(m): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2017
Hello house, pls any news on Yaba tech screening. it's urgent.
Re: LASU Announces Screening Exercise. To Admit Only First Choice Candidates by fratermathy(m): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Trash Nigerian Schools with Sadist Lecturer's

This guy is not an Isoko person. He is an IPOB youth from the East impersonating the good people of Isoko ethnic nationality. Everyone should take note. No Isoko person would create a username such as his. It's so sad that he is misrepresenting the collective wishes of Isoko people here on Nairaland. Disregard his posts. Things are like this are why minorities will always mistrust Igbos and their Biafra. Imagine the level of desperation and audacity.
Re: LASU Announces Screening Exercise. To Admit Only First Choice Candidates by step1: 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
fratermathy:

This guy is not an Isoko person. He is an IPOB youth from the East impersonating the good people of Isoko ethnic nationality. Everyone should take note. No Isoko person would create a username such as his. It's so sad that he is misrepresenting the collective wishes of Isoko people here on Nairaland. Disregard his posts. Things are like this are why minorities will always mistrust Igbos and their Biafra. Imagine the level of desperation and audacity.

We know, they impersonate as Edo, isoko etc just to insult yorubas and hausas
Re: LASU Announces Screening Exercise. To Admit Only First Choice Candidates by fratermathy(m): 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
step1:

We know, they impersonate as Edo, isoko etc just to insult yorubas and hausas

It's such a shame! And when they do that, they create more distrust between themselves and the real Isokos, Edos, Urhobos, etc.

1 Like

Re: LASU Announces Screening Exercise. To Admit Only First Choice Candidates by heryourdayji: 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
08063930675 Please Add this Number to the WhatsApp group.. Tnx
Re: LASU Announces Screening Exercise. To Admit Only First Choice Candidates by heryourdayji: 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
stevenson007:

08063930675 Please Add this Number to the WhatsApp group.. Tnx
Re: LASU Announces Screening Exercise. To Admit Only First Choice Candidates by MARINEMONEY(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
pls add to the group

i'm having issues paying.... the page is {lock wait timeout}
Re: LASU Announces Screening Exercise. To Admit Only First Choice Candidates by Ayobami7(m): 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
ok
Re: LASU Announces Screening Exercise. To Admit Only First Choice Candidates by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Phenotech:
and JAMB just announce 120 Minimum?
Minimum means the least score any university can take. Universities are at liberty to increase theirs beyond the benchmark

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

90-Year-Old Grandma Begins Primary School In Kenya (Photos) / NECO Releases 2016 Results / The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.