Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded (21837 Views)

Fully Funded 2021 International Daad Helmut Schmidt Scholarship In Germany / DAAD Helmut-schmidt Masters Scholarship Programme / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 31, 2018
The DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme is designed to further qualify future leaders in politics, law, economics and administration according to the principles of good governance and to prepare them in a praxis-oriented course for their professional life.

Very good graduates with a first university degree get the chance to obtain a master’s degree in disciplines that are of special relevance to the social, political and economic development of their home country.

The knowledge and experience acquired in Germany should enable the scholarship holders to later contribute to the establishment of democratically oriented economic and social systems aimed at overcoming social differences.

With this programme, DAAD intends to contribute to the support of good governance and civil society structures in selected partner countries and regions.

Requirements:
The scholarship scheme is open to graduates in the field of social sciences, political sciences, law, economics and in public administration from Africa

Target Group:
The programme is open for very well qualified graduates with a first university degree (bachelor or equivalent) who want to actively contribute to the social and economic development of their home countries.

It is offered both for young graduates without professional experience and for mid-career professionals.

Requirements:
The main DAAD criteria for selection are the following: the study results so far, knowledge of English, political and social engagement, a convincing description of the subject-related and personal motivation for the study project in Germany and the expected benefit when returning to the home country.

The latest university degree should have been obtained during the six years prior to the application for the scholarship.

Applicants cannot be considered if they have stayed in Germany for more than 15 months at the time of the application deadline.

Benefits:
The scholarships are awarded for selected master ́s courses at German institutions of higher education listed below.
The study programmes starts in September / October 2019.
The courses have an international orientation and are taught in English.
The language course is compulsory also for those who attend a master ́s course taught in English.
The scholarship holders are offered a special tutoring at their host institutions financed by DAAD.

Furthermore, there is the possibility to attend networking events. DAAD pays a monthly scholarship rate of currently 850 €.

The scholarship also includes contributions to health insurance in Germany.

In addition, DAAD grants an appropriate travel allowance and a study and research subsidy as well as rent subsidies and/or allowances for spouses and/or children where applicable.

Application Procedure:
https://www.daad.de/deutschland/stipendium/datenbank/en/21148-scholarship-database/?status=&origin=&subjectGrps=&daad=&q=public%20policy&page=1&detail=50026397

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by Greatjoo: 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
FTC cool
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by Threemg: 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
Interesting
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by Ekeseges(f): 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
Make i apply
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by slimbowwow(m): 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by ekiyor3: 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by obajoey(m): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
Never forget Adolf Hitler
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by justi4jesu(f): 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
smiley smiley
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by jamael(m): 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
Very nice package.

But not for the Engineers and Science students.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by Chuukwudi(m): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
Wow! I really need this. Thanks.

Sadly, not for Engineers. angry

Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by ichommy(m): 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
obajoey:

6 Likes

Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by dermmy(m): 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
obajoey:

Yes. He now lives in Nigeria. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by ItzChinnex(m): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
Can I apply now? Am in my 400L and we're in second semester. I need advise oh..
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by ItzChinnex(m): 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
slimfit1:
Visa hmmm I was in Germany few months ago couldnt communicate with most of them thank God I was with a local person. They are proud of their language sha. Vote this man so that we can stop running out of our country sha

Bro, you said you were in Germany??..
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by Ballack1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
can anybody help me with the link?u need to apply
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by Neoteny(m): 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
obajoey:

...who died 73 years ago.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by Josh44s(m): 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
Neoteny:

...who died 73 years ago.

And came back to life as Buhari.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by Gmajor(m): 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ekeseges:
Make i apply
Have you been able to apply?
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by obajoey(m): 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
dermmy:

Yes. He now lives in Nigeria. Lol

lol.. u bad
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by whineey: 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
Free 3D Animation Training

Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by lanaVello(m): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
ItzChinnex:
Can I apply now? Am in my 400L and we're in second semester. I need advise oh..
i wouldn't think so. What course?
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hmm
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by AdemolaA2: 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
Can a master’s degree holder from a European university apply for a second masters degree program using the first masters degree certificate to apply ?
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by ItzChinnex(m): 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
lanaVello:
i wouldn't think so. What course?

English and Literary Studies bro
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by jamace(m): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
obajoey:
Forget western propaganda. Adolf was a nationalist who defended and and rescued his people from western slavery. He showed the west the stuff the germans were made of. He reassured the germans that they were great and can be whatever they wanted to be. The development of germany today is a testimony of Adolf Hitler legacy.
I doff my hat for him.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by wink2015(m): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
Is this Scholarship open to graduate of Nigerian Polytechnic
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by omocalabar(m): 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nice one..lemme try my luck
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by Ejadike(m): 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
wink2015:
Is this Scholarship open to graduate of Nigerian Polytechnic
you took this question out of my mouth
Re: Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded by dlaw70(m): 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
i hold second class lower degree in political science from a nigerian university,am i ellegible?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB 2015/2016 UTME Registration Officially Begins / Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University / Lecturer Dismissed For Exposing Corruption In Yabatech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.