Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,478 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Review, Spec, Price And Release Date - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Review, Spec, Price And Release Date (2577 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 8 Review - Super Cheap & Super Worth It / Samsung Galaxy S9 Specification, Price And Release Date / Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Review, Spec, Price And Release Date by DroidNine: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 was supposed to one the best smartphones of 2016 – until the point when it started to burst into flames. After some days, it was reviewed and afterward discontinued. It was a harsh end to what gave off an impression of being a decent year for Samsung. a year on, it doesn't appear to have created any enduring issues. The Galaxy S8 and S8+ are effortlessly two of the best smartphone of the year till date, offering by the thousand, and the company has just recently unveiled the Samsung Note 8.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-9d1LiBDUYu8/WZ7flbwcIHI/AAAAAAAACKU/QgOU-dVpjpkESJOeX8Wxnrkk7je4rRAUgCLcBGAs/s640/droidnine_galaxy-note8_in_water.jpg[/img]

The iPhone 7 Plus, which remains a strangely vast smartphone for its screen size, is one of the only modern smartphones to verge on matching the Note 8 in size. Despite the fact that this adds a resistance for water to get in, the Note 8 has a similar level of IP68 water-resistance as the S8. few people may still need it for note-taking, however, in all trustworthiness, the S-Pen has dependably felt like an outdated accessory most people never utilize.

The Note 8 is somewhat bigger on all fronts and unyielding to use with one hand. The new S-Pen is more touchy than past adaptations, and its mix with the Note 8 will be perfect for craftsmen searching for a versatile sketch station. The somewhat odd 18.5:9 viewpoint proportion is weird at to start with, yet you can extend videos and applications to fit it so it doesn't bring down anything. Like the S8, the Note 8 is HDR affirmed by the 4K Alliance, however, the genuine measure of HDR cont... READ FULL REVIEW AND SPEC HERE

SOURCE: www.droidnine.com
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Review, Spec, Price And Release Date by Zimri(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
grin

I hope this won't turn out to be a grenade
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Review, Spec, Price And Release Date by shady16: 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zimri:
grin

cheesy
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Review, Spec, Price And Release Date by DroidNine: 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zimri:
grin

Lol.. We hope not
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Review, Spec, Price And Release Date by ziggigmz(f): 3:48am On Feb 19, 2021
I believe that error was corrected when they recalled most of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 phones - https://www.payondelivery.ng/samsung-galaxy-note-8-20378/

(1) (Reply)

Gionee M7 Power Specifications / Hmmm / Glo Raped Me Without Condoms!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.