Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Recap Of Activities Done In August By Tecno - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Recap Of Activities Done In August By Tecno (677 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide / NCC Issues Licenses To MTN, Mafab Comms, As 5G Services Roll Out In August / Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recap Of Activities Done In August By Tecno by Jaculze(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
It's no news that there were activities done by Tecno Mobile that took the over airwaves, people got gifted with various prices ranging from The Camon CX Limited Edition device to the just released Tecno Spark device and various gifts even some kids are currently in Mancity's Etihad stadium to get a 1st class opportunity to train and pick up a career on football if they choose, all from the stables of Tecno Mobile. Below are the various campaigns done and still on-going by Tecno:

Tecno Camon CX Limited Edition Campaign
Though this was held last month but so many people were gifted with this device from Celebrities such Dbanj and Mercy Aigbe etc up on till this month. With just 200 pcs made available for the public the specs of this device is more than awesome and it came with various gifts inside it such as selfie stick, Bluetooth speaker and VIP card from Mancity(this is as a result of the partnership Tecno has with Mancity).

Re: Recap Of Activities Done In August By Tecno by Jaculze(m): 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
Tecno Spark Launch
As a result of the Tecno Spark launch a free party was thrown in Lagos and Abuja with the hashtag #TecnoSparkParty. The party was centered to give back to loyal fans and customers of Tecno, though meant for students various non students were also spotted in the party. Mayorkun of Davido's DMW was brought in to cheer the crowd and Bash anchored the event as well in lagos while Classiq was present at the event in Abuja. Various prizes were won which includes the Tecno Spark device. For those that missed out, sorry but the events were ground breaking.

Re: Recap Of Activities Done In August By Tecno by Jaculze(m): 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
Smart Phone of the year in Pan Africa
This is an award meant for smart phones in which Tecno won Mobile Titan if the year. Due to the quality device and how effectively devices are released to meet up with the demands of customers the award was rather a crown for the efforts put up by Tecno Mobile.

Re: Recap Of Activities Done In August By Tecno by Jaculze(m): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
Kids sent Abroad to Train in Mancity
"Children are the leaders of tomorrow" Tecno knowing this sent some lucky kids abroad to train in the start of the art facilities of Mancity's Etihad stadium to brush up there football skills and possibly pursue a career in football with the hashtag #TecnoBlueSquad. They were all smiling knowing that Tecno has made there dreams of visiting and choosing a career path in football a reality.

Re: Recap Of Activities Done In August By Tecno by Jaculze(m): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
Light Up Your Dream Challenge

This is an ongoing activity that is allows youths talk about there skill and dreams by just posting a picture or video of there doing what they love and using the hashtag #LightUpYourDream on various social networks. Lucky winners will stand the chance of winning 1 million each with various gifts. This is an opportunity that various people have been looking for right on our doorsteps. This challenge is expected to run from 19th of Aug. till 25th of Sept.

Now you'll believe me that Tecno Mobile is the only brand so far that is going as far as trying there best to give back to the society and are very grateful for the support from loyal customers. I don't work for them but I've been following them closely and I'm impressed by the activities they have embarked on this month. I'm sure looking forward to next month to see what they have in stock for us.
Re: Recap Of Activities Done In August By Tecno by chicwoman(f): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
I heard they took some people to Etihad stadium and are sharing one million naira.
The honest truth is that Tecno does well with CSR
Re: Recap Of Activities Done In August By Tecno by Jaculze(m): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
Cc Seun, Lalasticlala, Semid4lyfe, Dragnet, Obinoscopy
Re: Recap Of Activities Done In August By Tecno by Jaculze(m): 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
chicwoman:
I heard they took some people to Etihad stadium and are sharing one million naira.
The honest truth is that Tecno does well with CSR
very true
Re: Recap Of Activities Done In August By Tecno by koskilala: 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
This tecno ehnn..they don't tire.Well done
Re: Recap Of Activities Done In August By Tecno by Realboygenius(m): 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
Tecno try reach this level
But them need to do more..

Re: Recap Of Activities Done In August By Tecno by Ennyholar: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2017
Tecno doing wonders ..., kudos
Re: Recap Of Activities Done In August By Tecno by kogbaski99: 8:46am On Aug 26, 2017
TECNO a great brand
Re: Recap Of Activities Done In August By Tecno by Riyikebaby(f): 9:11am On Aug 26, 2017
One thing they did this month that made me so happy is the kids they picked for football training. God bless them real good
Re: Recap Of Activities Done In August By Tecno by bravesoul247(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
Tecno has tried really but I'm sure they can improve on there quality of products.

Lalasticlala, Semid4lyfe, Dragnet, Obinoscopy , Seun please let's this get to fp. Let's get some informations out for people to read especially the competition that Is on going
Re: Recap Of Activities Done In August By Tecno by missslimzy(f): 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
Na TECNO sure pass.
Re: Recap Of Activities Done In August By Tecno by omoalajah(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
Which other mobile phone company is doing this? No one!
Re: Recap Of Activities Done In August By Tecno by datyorubaboy: 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
tecno is really doing well
Re: Recap Of Activities Done In August By Tecno by Riyikebaby(f): 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
omoalajah:
Which other mobile phone company is doing this? No one!

No one, if e no be tecno e no fit be like tecno

(1) (Reply)

Infinix X-pen / Infinix Zero 5 Review- Price, Features And All By Techknowng.com / 6" AMOLED Gionee M6S Plus Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.