Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP (31037 Views)

Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari With APC Governors / Photos From The Meeting Between House Of Reps And Senate Today / Fashola's Remark At The 23rd Monthly Power Sector Operators Meeting In Lafia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by lexy2014: 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
Akinaukwa:
No need for insults. Lets learn to pray more for our leaders whether they are good or bad.
Nigeria, a nation of prayer warriors but look around u...
while u are praying, they are stealing.
Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by Seguntimmy(m): 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
ozaovehe:

Bro, you only have one vote.
But shey u 4get my vote will count? And the margin of 1 vote in an election is worthy to sideline the opponent.
Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by oladele00(m): 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
samyyoung:
Short n needless speech
Useless gathering
Wasted tax payers money
Clueless man
Brainless attendees
Classless country
A typical example of hate speech. Efcc fall on u tomorrow
Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by Bede2u(m): 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
jtigwell0:
They say people can never know how dumb you are until you open your mouth
who and who was programmed? You must be breathing in with your anus..

If you want to read the most stupid comments online, visit nairaland.com, open any thread and you will find stupid comments of different colours, just like this one up here.
I admit the guy might have sounded stupid.... but pls pls answer me.. did Buhari not incite violence after the result of 2011 election was announced?
Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by Elbowroom: 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
wow

idiot

Politicians are all the same!

Nnamdi Kanu is right after all. So nobody could remind the gworo chewing gay president the statement he made in 2011?

"Baboons and Gorillas will be soaked in blood?"

"The way they programmed us to keep insulting GEJ?

"The way they kept heating up the polity when GEJ was president?

Stupid God Forsaken politicians, they will all die without their diccks!!

Assholes!!

Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by jtigwell0: 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bede2u:
I admit the guy might have sounded stupid.... but pls pls answer me.. did Buhari not incite violence after the result of 2011 election was announced?
he did.. but I was referring to just one line of his statement.. the one he said"programmed.."
Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by MasterKim: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
Paperwhite:
[/b]"Opposition does not means hostility"[b] ?Hypocrite! You and the APC never practiced it that way rather that was the beginning of your hate speeches just to gain power.Remember your "monkey's and baboon soak in blood","Yar'Addua should resign/be impeached among your many inflammatory statements? What of the Amaechi's-"APC would formed a parallel government" statement that is treason but of course your government is yet to apologize to Nigerians? Time will fail me to tell you that of El'Rufai among others.
So if you're the president or leader of any organization, you will tell preach to your followers and oppositions that hostility is the way right
Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by dirtyhokage(m): 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
jtigwell0:
They say people can never know how dumb you are until you open your mouth
who and who was programmed? You must be breathing in with your anus..

If you want to read the most stupid comments online, visit nairaland.com, open any thread and you will find stupid comments of different colours, just like this one up here.
That guy is tooo dumb for you to reply him...na sales boy
Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by FLYFIRE(m): 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
MasterKim:

So if you're the president or leader of any organization, you will tell preach to your followers and oppositions that hostility is the way right
Unless you are just burying your head in shame in the sand in denial, you know like every other Nigerians that hate speeches was started by APC. If the I.DIOT can not take it like a pro let him design...aftrall GEJ smilled all through his own.
Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by MasterKim: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
FLYFIRE:

Unless you are just burying your head in shame in the sand in denial, you know like every other Nigerians that hate speeches was started by APC. If the I.DIOT can not take it like a pro let him design...aftrall GEJ smilled all through his own.
You didn't answer my question
Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by NwaliE01: 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
It has being more than ONE year we ceased having a president. I am not surprise over his speech.
Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by jbaby265(f): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
nice one PMB
Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by osazsky(m): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
written by d presidency
Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by Fabianoribhabor: 5:56am On Aug 26, 2017
u try
Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by BabaAduras: 6:59am On Aug 26, 2017
Paperwhite:
[/b]"Opposition does not means hostility"?[b] Hypocrite! You and the APC never practiced it that way rather that was the beginning of your hate speeches just to gain power.Remember your "monkey's and baboon soak in blood","Yar'Addua should resign/be impeached among your many inflammatory statements? What of the Amaechi's-"APC would formed a parallel government" statement that is treason but of course your government is yet to prosecute him or apologize to Nigerians? Time will fail me to tell you that of El'Rufai among many others.

Reading your post just confirmed that some Nigerians really need their heads examined.

Here we had the President talking to a multi party gathering about the unity of Nigeria, and this is your comment. Truly, you have lost it. I mean you lost your sense of reasoning ar alter of partisan politics. Just unfortunate that there many like you in the country because I see about 115 'likes' of your thoughtless comment. Just unfortunate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAN Raises Alarm Over The Appearance Of Strange Faces In The South East / Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps / Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.