Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP (31038 Views)

Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari With APC Governors / Photos From The Meeting Between House Of Reps And Senate Today / Fashola's Remark At The 23rd Monthly Power Sector Operators Meeting In Lafia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by wunmi590(m): 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
H
Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by donnie(m): 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nice advice, hope they listen to you.

But any real politician should be familiar with most of the stuff you wrote.
Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by funlord(m): 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nonsense!
Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by Teryfik(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nigeria's unity is not negotiable.....u can force a horse 2 d stream buh u can't force d horse 2 drink water....
Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
OK
Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by BiafranBushBoy: 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
[s]
jtigwell0:
They say people can never know how dumb you are until you open your mouth
who and who was programmed? You must be breathing in with your anus..

If you want to read the most stupid comments online, visit nairaland.com, open any thread and you will find stupid comments of different colours, just like this one up here.
[/s]

Duly noted and trashed as usual.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by Nbote(m): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
So dey are still welcoming him? I thought it was a reasonable meeting sef.. Eye service meeting..
Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by alphonsok: 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
the president gesture is not bad. i believe he has done the right by carrying everybody along.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by Lordspenzo(m): 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
Akinaukwa:
No need for insults. Lets learn to pray more for our leaders whether they are good or bad.

same way u lots prayed for gej abi

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by DeKen: 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
Is that all?
Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by BiafranBushBoy: 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
[s]
jtigwell0:
Shame we can't go back on time to give your dad a condom

[/s]

Trashed and duly noted. smiley
Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by jtigwell0: 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
[s][/s]

Trashed and duly noted. smiley

i care?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by tit(f): 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
i pity buhari
Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by akeemolu: 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
I think Fayose is the most useless of all the governors.
Yes, I am sure

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by Awoo88: 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
jtigwell0:
They say people can never know how dumb you are until you open your mouth
who and who was programmed? You must be breathing in with your anus..

If you want to read the most stupid comments online, visit nairaland.com, open any thread and you will find stupid comments of different colours, just like this one up here.
The only thing you prove is your dumbness is way above the person you are quoting. We should be celebrating welcome speech of political patties excos with the president?!!!!! No body is talking about the essence of the meeting. Will APC and buhari had attended if Jonathan called such a meeting? Buhari stop attending state council meeting as soon as he join APC. All effort to get him to help out was met with " when we get there we will provide solution "" . where is the solution after two years APC and buhari would have make a big issue out being call to a meeting. They will be article in SR about how much some body else wasting for some fruitless meeting.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by AreaFada2: 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
People and eye service.

All leaving their duty posts to waste scarce resources going to Abuja.

Have they never heard of emails? Or phone call?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by jtigwell0: 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
Awoo88:

The only thing you prove is your dumbness is way above the person you are quoting. We should be celebrating welcome speech of political patties excos with the president?!!!!! No body is talking about the essence of the meeting. Will APC and buhari had attended if Jonathan called such a meeting? Buhari stop attending state council meeting as soon as he join APC. All effort to get him to help out was met with " when we get there we will provide solution "" . where is the solution after two years APC and buhari would have make a big issue out being call to a meeting. They will be article in SR about how much some body else wasting for some fruitless meeting.
Stop reasoning like a Cock. I only criticised one of his line of statements..

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by teflonjake(m): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
brainpulse:
A mature speech from our humble, amiable but serious president. We are solidly behind you.
GEJ did worst to silence the voices of opposition during the last administration spending monies meant for boko haram for hate speeches in social media round the country. Intimidating some state governors in opposition like Ameachi, Fashola etc. and making sure federal assistance and presence were limited and not felt at all.
What about monies delivered in cash to religious leaders whom turned the altar of God to political gathering pronouncing curses on oppositions.
He ruthlessly ordered the police to tiar-gas and lock out members of opposition house of representatives while they climbed fence & gate to gain entry in other to fulfill their constitutional responsibilities. We can never forget how airports were locked down for days just for his wife, which an occasion led to plane crash of innocent Nigerians.
Only children born yesterday will forget atrocities committed by GEJ and his 5 wives and administration.

This one has played his penalty to throw-in
Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by Awoo88: 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
jtigwell0:
I will Stop reasoning like a Cock. I only criticised one of his line of statements..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by Yksoul(m): 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
WHY THE RANTING HERE WAIT AND ALLOW PRESIDENT BUHARI SPEND HIS TWO TERMS AND THEN WE CAN DECIDE ON WHAT TO DO
Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by jtigwell0: 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
Awoo88:
lipsrsealed
go home! you are drunk!
Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by Awoo88: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
jtigwell0:
I will go home! I am drunk!
No wonder!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by AnanseK(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
Paperwhite:
[/b]"Opposition does not means hostility"[b] ?Hypocrite! You and the APC never practiced it that way rather that was the beginning of your hate speeches just to gain power.Remember your "monkey's and baboon soak in blood","Yar'Addua should resign/be impeached among your many inflammatory statements? What of the Amaechi's-"APC would formed a parallel government" statement that is treason but of course your government is yet to apologize to Nigerians? Time will fail me to tell you that of El'Rufai among others.

Have you taken your drugs today? FFK and Fayose have better prognosis and may regain sanity, I am not sure about you.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by magzey: 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
Seguntimmy:
Hypocrites, u tink Nigerians will play along with all these abi? Just wait and see, 2019 is around the corner.
NA ONLY YOU WAKA COME

Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by luvinhubby(m): 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
Akinaukwa:
No need for insults. Lets learn to pray more for our leaders whether they are good or bad.

How many did Buhari pray for?
Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by PassingShot(m): 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
Seguntimmy:
Hypocrites, u tink Nigerians will play along with all these abi? Just wait and see, 2019 is around the corner.
What will happen in 2019?

Please educate me. Thanks in advance.

grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by MikeJosy: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
The unity of Nigeria is not in good specch but in practical demonstration of what is in the speech. We have heard speeches times without number. May God help us in this nation.
Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by ozaovehe(m): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
Seguntimmy:
Bro, you only have one vote.
Re: President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP by Elbowroom: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
Paperwhite:
[/b]"Opposition does not means hostility"[b] ?Hypocrite! You and the APC never practiced it that way rather that was the beginning of your hate speeches just to gain power.Remember your "monkey's and baboon soak in blood","Yar'Addua should resign/be impeached among your many inflammatory statements? What of the Amaechi's-"APC would formed a parallel government" statement that is treason but of course your government is yet to apologize to Nigerians? Time will fail me to tell you that of El'Rufai among others.

Shut the hell up
Your papa na senator?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani / Kanu Nwankwo Rocks Ike Ekweremadu's Customized Shirt As He Steps Out With Him(pi / Osun Election Tribunal Admitted That Ademola Adeleke Forged His Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.