Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,035 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Atiku Reacts To Suspension Of Arewa Group's Quit Notice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Suspension Of Arewa Group's Quit Notice (1154 Views)

Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen / Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Reacts To Suspension Of Arewa Group's Quit Notice by MrRationaL(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2017

Re: Atiku Reacts To Suspension Of Arewa Group's Quit Notice by Nwodosis(m): 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
A threat of such magnitude was issued and withdrawn and no arrest was made, it goes to show that the country have first class and second class citizens. Why won't the people that are taken as second class citizens not agitate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Suspension Of Arewa Group's Quit Notice by Teryfik(m): 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
WO alaye go siddon

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Suspension Of Arewa Group's Quit Notice by jahsharon: 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nwodosis:
A threat of such magnitude was issued and withdrawn and no arrest was made, it goes to show that the country have first class and second class citizens. Why won't the people that are taken as second class citizens not agitate?

Nnamdi Cownu has been threatening war, soliciting for money to buy arm and ammunition to fight the Federal Republic of Nigeria, is he still in jail? My friend, will you keep quiet before i force you to?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Suspension Of Arewa Group's Quit Notice by egopersonified(f): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
who be atiku again

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Suspension Of Arewa Group's Quit Notice by IPOB123london: 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
The lethal looter is still talking

let him go and drink gutter water

The looter made a lot of money from Lagos sea port and he surely understand the plight of Igbos in importation

Before now he has been coming out of the hide after drinking star beer to shout RESTRUCTURE RESTRUCTURE RESTRUCTURE now the gutter drinkers in the north in alliance with their boko harem oil money looters have said no to that we have not heard anything from him since

Here he is and some yeye will still vote for him because looter Tinubu said so

This zoo is so sick i tell ya

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Suspension Of Arewa Group's Quit Notice by AbuEzeFemi(m): 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
Buhari till 2023
Re: Atiku Reacts To Suspension Of Arewa Group's Quit Notice by otil1: 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
If this is true then I'm really disappointed!

The Arewa Youths Coalition never had a legitimate right to make such declaration.

Commending them for so-called withdrawal of the quit notice is simply arrogating to them a right they never had.

Proper response, if we are not playing politics, is to dress them and put them in their proper place, that they lacked the right to do such. Now, they can come up tomorrow and issue another threat, be it till Igbo or any other people's.

I beg to differ. El Rufai's response is better. Even though that one na devil

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari's Granddaughter Rocks Blonde Wig [PICS] / Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader / Nairalander Votes At Ward-3 Inlandtown, Onitsha- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.