Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative (15802 Views)

Dragnet Aptitude Test Invite For Exploration And Production Company 2018 / I Got This Invite For Interview Tomorrow. Who Know Them / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by femoboy(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
Romeozigs:

Got there but was told to go to Oregun bus top that it's there that I should have stopped. Thanks a lot.all I spent going back was just #50.will update d house when am done

Sorry for that Bro l, I thought it was the HQ. Let's know about the outcome.All the best Bro.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by Romeozigs: 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=femoboy post=59900625]

Sorry for that Bro l, I thought it was the HQ. Let's know about the outcome.All the best Bro.[/quote

No problems. It was basically elementary maths,sentence correction,picking d odd one out of a list of 5 items,current affairs (5questions) and little logical reasoning.]they are simple believe u me.calculator wasn't allowed. Dey check our original credentials. About 25 questions in all.they said we would hear from them in 4weeks.that's ol.

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by femoboy(m): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=Romeozigs post=59905530][/quote]

That's cool,Tho I'm still patiently waiting for my own interview message.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by vicsplash(m): 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=Romeozigs post=59905530][/quote]

Please, how do I get to the location from Apapa. Mine is schedule for tomorrow. Thanks
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by haykwise2015(m): 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
Please can I still apply and how do I apply .....please help a bro

vicsplash:

Please, how do I get to the location from Apapa. Mine is schedule for tomorrow. Thanks
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by osa2k3(m): 1:54am On Aug 29, 2017
thank you so much
sharplikenail:

Visit Lara.ng to get your accurate directions immediately so you don't miss your appointments or interviews.

Directions from Oshodi to Obafemi Awolowo Way, Oregun\, Lagos

Walk To Oshodi Isale Bus stop

Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: Agege Motor Park
Get Off at: Agege-PenCinema
Price: ₦100

Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: Secretariat Bus stop
Get Off at: Secretariat Bus stop
Price: ₦100

Walk To Your Destination

Total Estimate: ₦200

Estimated Travel Time: 51 mins

Follow us here: https://twitter.com/Laradotng
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by vicsplash(m): 9:07am On Aug 29, 2017
haykwise2015:
Please can I still apply and how do I apply .....please help a bro

Sorry for replying late. Not sure u can.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by Largehrt(m): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by haykwise2015(m): 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
vicsplash:

Sorry for replying late. Not sure u can.

Let me try my luck send me the link u apply thru
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by kris10(m): 7:39am On Aug 30, 2017
Hello house, is anyone writing today? Or have we all written?
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by osa2k3(m): 10:23am On Aug 30, 2017
ok good how was d test and what was it like please? all d best
Romeozigs:

Got there but was told to go to Oregun bus top that it's there that I should have stopped. Thanks a lot.all I spent going back was just #50.will update d house when am done
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by osa2k3(m): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2017
all the best [quote author=Romeozigs post=59905530][/quote]
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by PhilipGallagher(m): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2017
There is a thread on this already, I think you all should check it out for more information.
https://www.nairaland.com/2187430/ikeja-electric-electricity-sales-representatives
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by kris10(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2017
PhilipGallagher:
There is a thread on this already, I think you all should check it out for more information.
https://www.nairaland.com/2187430/ikeja-electric-electricity-sales-representatives

This your thread was created 2yrs ago. I think this present one (thread) will unite this our batch more regarding further invite/info from ikedc. Any update yet for those that have just written?
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by PhilipGallagher(m): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
kris10:

This your thread was created 2yrs ago. I think this present one (thread) will unite this our batch more regarding further invite/info from ikedc. Any update yet for those that have just written?
I get your point, but that thread contains alot of information including that of this year. IE has conducted over 3 different batches of ESR recruitment this year alone. It's good you create an official 2017 esr thread, but if you need information regarding the recruitment process (for this year), then feel free to check out that link I dropped. Anyways, it's just a suggestion.
cheers

Also change the name fro ikedc to Ikeja electric
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by kris10(m): 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
PhilipGallagher:

I get your point, but that thread contains alot of information including that of this year. IE has conducted over 3 different batches of ESR recruitment this year alone. It's good you create an official 2017 esr thread, but if you need information regarding the recruitment process (for this year), then feel free to check out that link I dropped. Anyways, it's just a suggestion.
cheers

Also change the name fro ikedc to Ikeja electric

Thanks and noted.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by kris10(m): 8:34am On Aug 31, 2017
Any update? Please don't hesitate in updating the house if there's any development.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by kris10(m): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by Olaitan2003: 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
I just got the invite today but the problem am facing is that I don't have my original O'level at hand now. Only have print out. Will they allow me? All others documents available
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by nenergy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
Olaitan2003:
I just got the invite today but the problem am facing is that I don't have my original O'level at hand now. Only have print out. Will they allow me? All others documents available
You don't need original O'level. You only do if you don't have a birth certificate
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by ENOCH123: 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
Can i gatecrash
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by Cooladex(m): 12:47am On Sep 01, 2017
I got an invite for first interview too, hoping for the best .
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by Okuchuku: 1:02am On Sep 01, 2017
good day people. i got the invitation. my date is 8th sept. 2017. please anybody that have done his or her own should kindly inform me the nature of the text. thanks. blessingalaba@gmail.com
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by kris10(m): 5:39am On Sep 01, 2017
Cooladex:

The invite, is it for oral interview, have you written the test previously or they invited you for the 45minutes test? Because some of us are waiting for the 2nd stage that is oral interview.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by kris10(m): 5:40am On Sep 01, 2017
Okuchuku:
good day people. i got the invitation. my date is 8th sept. 2017. please anybody that have done his or her own should kindly inform me the nature of the text. thanks. blessingalaba@gmail.com

The invite, is it for oral interview, have you written the test previously or they invited you for the 45minutes test? Because some of us are waiting for the 2nd stage that is oral interview.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by kris10(m): 5:42am On Sep 01, 2017
Olaitan2003:

Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by kris10(m): 5:43am On Sep 01, 2017
Cooladex:

Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by Nwanieke(m): 6:37am On Sep 01, 2017
nenergy:

You don't need original O'level. You only do if you don't have a birth certificate

My sworn affidavit of age declaration was done last year September and they said it must have been done on or before 2013. What is my fate?
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by nenergy(m): 10:53am On Sep 01, 2017
Nwanieke:

My sworn affidavit of age declaration was done last year September and they said it must have been done on or before 2013. What is my fate?
That's their rule o! If it won't cost you much it go for the test, then try your luck!
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by nenergy(m): 10:54am On Sep 01, 2017
ENOCH123:
Can i gatecrash
Don't try it! grin
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by PhilipGallagher(m): 10:58am On Sep 01, 2017
ENOCH123:
Can i gatecrash
It depends, you can always try. Or you can wait for the application to come out again. IE have been recruiting alot of ESR guys this year.
Re: Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative by wayray: 11:05am On Sep 01, 2017
Is it a contract job or permanent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyo State Ministry Of Education Is To Recruit Qualified Teachers And Graduates / Rectem Interviewees, What Is The Outcome? Let 's Meet Here / Jossy/Mamador Story: Graduates, Share Your Hustle Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.