Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility (26127 Views)

Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member / ABSU POST SCREENING EXERCISE 2017/2018 / Why Must Jamb Reduce Cut Off Mark To 120 And 100??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by Alphasoar(m): 10:56am On Aug 26, 2017
Enough money to be made this time around. If you nor score reach 180, I wonder what is pushing you to spend that money . . .

E sha nor be my business . . .
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by tojuola(m): 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
this one em Dey do so
Make e nor b say em go give aspirant admission only for them to start blasting dem with bad result nd later ask dem to leave d sch

I smear foul play oooo
We cannot come nd go nd die wen we know its like a trap
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by Businessideas: 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
keandre:

As is absu, how is your school?. Keep posting whatever nonsense you want that won't change anything, absu produces good professionals, is it their lawyers, architects, nurses, optometrists, physicians etc?, & they are doing so well worldwide I know so many absu doctors in the ACP, ACS, RCP who are holders of the MRCPUK, if u know what that means.

Just save this your sweet story until you apply for job in a serious reputable organization.
As an insider in recruitment from A-list organizations,I will tell you for free that those organizations don't hire from schools like ABSU even when they were not admittng candidates with 30% scores in utme.
In fact, if you finish from schools like absu,my advice to you is to get a Masters from schools like UNILAG et al to cancel the demerit points caused by attending a poorly rated school like Absu.
I pity smart ones who weren't lucky to attend the major schools highly regarded and favored by Top tier organizations but unfortunately,life itself is not fair.
If you are one of these few ones,please take my advice so you won't later see the stark reality that ABSU is poorly regarded in employment circles of Top tier organizations

1 Like

Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by Baso2019: 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
Businessideas:

Just save this your sweet story until you apply for job in a serious reputable organization.
As an insider in recruitment from A-list organizations,I will tell you for free that those organizations don't hire from schools like ABSU even when they were not admittng candidates with 30% scores in utme.
In fact, if you finish from schools like absu,my advice to you is to get a Masters from schools like UNILAG et al to cancel the demerit points caused by attending a poorly rated school like Absu.
I pity smart ones who weren't lucky to attend the major schools highly regarded and favored by Top tier organizations but unfortunately,life itself is not fair.
If you are one of these few ones,please take my advice so you won't later see the stark reality that ABSU is poorly regarded in employment circles of Top tier organizations
You and the jobs associated with you are too insignificant in a world with billions of people so shift to the left abeg
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by Businessideas: 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
Baso2019:

You and the jobs associated with you are too insignificant in a world with billions of people so shift to the left abeg
I am seriously struggling with understanding why all your remarks are rude.
Sincerely,you can make your point without being rude. I am giving you valuable skills you need to succeed and the reality of things.It is not your own creation that ABSU is poorly regarded and honestly,you should improve your communications skills and your temperament wink
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by keandre: 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
Businessideas:

I still don't understand how you come to this conclusion, so unilag is the highly rated school? I still ask as is absu, how is your highly rated unilag? Your opinion though, it still doesn't change anything.
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by keandre: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
They don't hire because it's their choice not because absu graduates are poor like you stated,you keep claiming absu graduates are poor, yet they make waves wherever they go, now tell me my friend, how on earth can a poor graduate be a holder of MRCPUK at one sitting? You and your organization don't employ graduates from absu, no problem stop making it a big deal.
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by Businessideas: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
keandre:

They don't hire because it's their choice not because absu graduates are poor like you stated,you keep claiming absu graduates are poor, yet they make waves wherever they go, now tell me my friend, how on earth can a poor graduate be a holder of MRCPUK at one sitting? You and your organization don't employ graduates from absu, no problem stop making it a big deal.

keandre:

I still don't understand how you come to this conclusion, so unilag is the highly rated school? I still ask as is absu, how is your highly rated unilag? Your opinion though, it still doesn't change anything.
Yes,UNILAG is very highly rated and in the league of schools in Nigeria,it never leaves No 1 or No.2 in universities ranking even by NUC.
Aside from that,the school is highly rated by employers of labour. Even in NYSC camp and job recruitment centers, people, and even you, will immediately give one kind of respect and attention to a UNILAG graduate making them the envy of other graduates.
Finally,unlike your ABSU, UNILAG accepts 6 O'level credit passes at not more than ONE sitting, further maths is compulsory for Engineering courses (only school in Nigeria that observe these unusually high criteria) and admits only students with 200 and above in UTME score and only attends to candidates that makes it their first choice.
Now,sincerely ask yourself,can you merit admission in UNILAG and why should an employer ignore a graduate that met these high standards for admission and eventually graduated over someone who attends a school like ABSU that admits candidates with 30% failure mark in UTME,has two sittings to make 5 O'level credit passes and has an overbloated carrying capacity of students due to ridiculously low admission and academic standards.
Let's not even mention cultism and sales of handout by lazy poorly motivated academic staff which is unfortunately rife in schools like ABSU.
What about alumni? You know that ABSU will struggle to be recognized locally and internationally for obvious reasons while schools like UNILAG have their alumni who have been excelling globally for decades.
The Sterling excellence being celebrated in Prof Osibanjo was inculcated in him in UNILAG where he didn't only attend but equally lectured, a clear departure from our former president who had a PhD from another low standard university in Port Harcourt.Little wonder,nobody is questioning the phd of Prof Osibanjo.
I believe with these few points I have educated you.
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by keandre: 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
Yawns, unilag is highly rated my @ss yet it does not attract foreign students , Businessideas mention one groundbreaking record set by your highly rated school that differentiates it from other varsities in Nigeria?
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by Businessideas: 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
keandre:
Yawns, unilag is highly rated my @ss yet it does not attract foreign students , Businessideas mention one groundbreaking record set by your highly rated school that differentiates it from other varsities in Nigeria?
I wish you goodluck.Trust me,you will learn by force wink
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by kingsleybrave(m): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
PLS CAN ANYONE HELP OUT WITH FUTO POST UME UPDATE E.G WHEN THEY START SALES OF FORM AND THE DATE THEY WILL WRITE TEST
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by MRLANNISTER(m): 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
MrRichy:

watch what you say...

Am a proud graduate of Absu.. and am pretty sure am doing better than you

Wow. I feel sorry you graduated from that poo house. I guess they brainwashed you to think you are doing better than everyone else. part of the curriculum I guess.
You have no idea.
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by MRLANNISTER(m): 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
Businessideas:

Oga, advise them to retake JAMB and start over. Masters no fit them.
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by Enoma222(m): 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
Stellie:
r u aryt? Or u lost some brain cells... Dont ever mention me again if u cnt comprehend a post...

shut up dere
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by Angelcute(f): 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
if absu decreased their jamb score, so what?.....did you guys make research at all....jamb found out that many students were admitted without jamb an under the table stuff.......isn't that worst than this 120 cut off mark......how sure are we of the jamb scores, when we sit at the computer type and submit without seeing what our mistakes......the same way with waec, neco etc.... we don't see our efforts....we write and they round up with a certain mark...however, most universities can still be pegged at 180....so why the critism...these was made for flexibility to help students who were unable....the apptitude test is real, don't decieve students....jamb also said students with higher scores will be on the first list, i dnt see any difference....even if it is reduced a million times most qualified students won't still be admitted....always think in different dimensions.
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by cupid0(f): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
Their cut off is 160 not 120

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NASU Strike: University Of Abuja Hostel Looking So Dirty (Photos) / Hnd Vs Bsc, B. Eng, Etc / NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.