Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

This Recorded Call Between A Guy And Girl Is Trending Online (VIDEO, PICS) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Recorded Call Between A Guy And Girl Is Trending Online (VIDEO, PICS) (1180 Views)

Watch Face Split Diving Accident Video – Split Face Diving Video Is Trending / This Girl Is Missing For More Than Three Weeks Now / Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Recorded Call Between A Guy And Girl Is Trending Online (VIDEO, PICS) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
This is a recorded message between a guy and a girl after they had sex..
I am still laughing ooo..
Listen till the end and give your opinion

She posted hers first, then he posted, because pple were already yabbing him.. dat was y he told guys to look into the matter.. i had to combine them together

cc:
lalasticlala
mynd44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr1TOSlCNpY

Re: This Recorded Call Between A Guy And Girl Is Trending Online (VIDEO, PICS) by EKITI001: 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hmmmm... Staged
Re: This Recorded Call Between A Guy And Girl Is Trending Online (VIDEO, PICS) by Nwodosis(m): 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
I would have believed this but his last statement asking guys to look into the matter sold him out!
Re: This Recorded Call Between A Guy And Girl Is Trending Online (VIDEO, PICS) by Partnerbiz3: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
Chai
Re: This Recorded Call Between A Guy And Girl Is Trending Online (VIDEO, PICS) by chopbanana: 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
Although i don't understand their language but sound like they are acting to me. My thought
Re: This Recorded Call Between A Guy And Girl Is Trending Online (VIDEO, PICS) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nwodosis:
I would have believed this but his last statement asking guys to look into the matter sold him out!

She posted hers first, then he posted, because pple were already yabbing him.. dat was y he told guys to look into the matter.. i had to combine them together
Re: This Recorded Call Between A Guy And Girl Is Trending Online (VIDEO, PICS) by Siddeek: 6:02am On Aug 26, 2017
Lok
Re: This Recorded Call Between A Guy And Girl Is Trending Online (VIDEO, PICS) by stanleyalpacino(m): 8:13am On Aug 26, 2017
Hahahahhahahhahahaha. Dis people no go kill me oo grin grin grin.... In summary

Ujunwa said the guy chop her snail front,left and center sotee e scatter the nunu troway but the guyman no wan pay am 15k as per wages. Ujunwa say wetin dey vex her be say him boifrnd Neva scatter her kponyo like dis guy take dismantle am and d guy still get mind to owe her. grin grin I don die.

The guyman in reply come dey talk say why him no tell people say him give her 36k to fix her hair, 40,200 for school fees, 60k abi wetin wen her mama dey sick. But common small ponyor wey him scatter na she wan collect 15k. The guy come conclude say if him catch her again say him go add remix to the scattered ponyor. grin grin

Re: This Recorded Call Between A Guy And Girl Is Trending Online (VIDEO, PICS) by Lanretoye(m): 8:35am On Aug 26, 2017
I don't understand swahili.
Re: This Recorded Call Between A Guy And Girl Is Trending Online (VIDEO, PICS) by MummyIMadeIt: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Cash Turn To Paper In Gtbank Wuse Abuja / Two Slaymamas Seen Fighting Over A Man, In Ikorodu, Lagos / Hausa Mom Fights Dirty With Her Daughter For Disrespecting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.