Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) (29908 Views)

Texas Teacher Who Had Sex With Her Student Attacks Him Violently Out Of Jealousy / Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut / Akintunde Ajayi: Police Arrest Teacher Who Demanded Sex From Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by Dottore: 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by Tiffbuxas: 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Bloggers cooking another lies and gullible mods will bring it to frontpage as usual.

Meanwhile, if the story is actually true, then the teacher deserves it. He was employed to teach and not to fight or oppose higher authority.. Leave the protest to the children and parents. Mumu teacher. I wonder what he is teaching his children
keep kwiet b4 I tear ur head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
IM NOT SURPRISED.

Even the so called governor does that to civil servant in the same state
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
Evablizin:
My Lawd i would'nt mind if Rats chase me out of this country as long as i see myself in Toronto Canada no P
im leavinv tomorrow ...come join me
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
What kind of humiliation is this at least she deserve some respect as human being not animal
This can't happen in a civilized country seriously
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Bloggers cooking another lies and gullible mods will bring it to frontpage as usual.

Meanwhile, if the story is actually true, then the teacher deserves it. He was employed to teach and not to fight or oppose higher authority.. Leave the protest to the children and parents. Mumu teacher. I wonder what he is teaching his children

I hope you are okay?

Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by SalamRushdie: 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
APC has never been a democratic institution rather it's a totalitarian organization masquerading as a quasi political party in democratic environment , in other words while the front end shows Democrats the backend where all the working occur is quite fascist and totalitarian in reality

1 Like

Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
so they want to use this dirty filthy rat nest as Secretariat this AFONJAS are still in stone age oooO despite their kill in skull miming they can't even develop their area Ndi self TUFIAKWA
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by nopains: 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
is that a red mud? did they import this red mud from SE? i thought it is only in SE u see red mud. afonja your lies are getting busted everyday.
see potopoto everywhere
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by Omofunaab2: 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
Don't believe this olusola badero guy.. .

Dude isn't even in Nigeria.. And he's working for some politicians in the state
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by banmee(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
Princenady:
This is what u get from a state which has d name of a deity and ruled by Association of Past Criminals.

Lemme keep quiet before they fine Seun 500k for hate speech

It is what you get in Nigeria. Nigerians love jungle justice so i do not see a problem with this.
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by UncutSk(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
Afonjas again
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by don4real18(m): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
Npower
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by Ochepadgreat: 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
I think its high time our power stopped driving us crash.
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by cosmos1440: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
what would have happened if he had refused to roll in the mud ?

Did they threaten him with juju or something ? because being a school teacher, he should have enough knowledge of the law/his rights.
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by cosmos1440: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
EMEKA098651:
REGAIN ALL YOUR LOST TODAY
SAY NO TO POVERTY
NO BODY IS BORN TO BE A FAILURE
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by cantok(m): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
Copying from Wike, Fayose etc, OK
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by cosmos1440: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
EMEKA098651:
REGAIN ALL YOUR LOST TODAY
SAY NO TO POVERTY
NO BODY IS BORN TO BE A FAILURE

whats dis ?
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by gudofuck231: 7:41am On Aug 27, 2017
heendrix:
If I nor roll make them con beat me nonsense angry

Woke up this morning, hope u got your self a gun!

Nas wasn't stupid
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by correctguy101(m): 8:08am On Aug 27, 2017
What's the use of playing hero when you got no real guts

He should never have tried stopping them if he'll cowardly roll like a pig in a dump.

If I were him, I would walk or rather let the people giving me the order to roll come force me down so we'll swim together.

God forbid, I prefer to be shot at.

It's not pride, it's a matter of my dignity and honor and that can't be taken from me.

Nonsense pretending hero.
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by patola080(m): 8:11am On Aug 27, 2017
Tinynita:
this brought tears to my eyes.... this is just pure wickedness of the highest order
water full ur eyes b dat
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by patola080(m): 8:19am On Aug 27, 2017
UncutSk:
Afonjas again
u re a big time fool is dis one nt better than the one dat happen in lmo state? Dis guy dnt love his life why did he stop dem in d 1st place if am d one I will gt dem chairs for dem to sit on sef
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by Ehinmola(m): 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
Gov. Amosun your intervention is required asap
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by heendrix(m): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
gudofuck231:

Woke up this morning, hope u got your self a gun!
Nas wasn't stupid

Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by 100Cents: 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
The truth is that Life is made up of Predator and Prey, be it animal or man.

Only few who understand Live and Let live treat their fellow humans equally. Before God, all of us are equal but the selfishness in man makes him act like Predator to prey.
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by tk4rd: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
THE L.C.D.A WILL DENY THIS NEWS VERY SOON
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by gudofuck231: 9:56am On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=heendrix post=59873208][/quote]

Mumu go buy gun, nigeria has come to the state where everyman is in charge of his or safety
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by heendrix(m): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2017
gudofuck231:

Mumu go buy gun, nigeria has come to the state where everyman is in charge of his or safety

go buy the gun for me nah nonsense angry the same God who's been protecting me from birth didn't tell me he's tired of protecting me

so please do me a favour. fvck off and stay off my comments forever
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by gudofuck231: 1:10am On Aug 31, 2017
heendrix:

go buy the gun for me nah nonsense angry the same God who's been protecting me from birth didn't tell me he's tired of protecting me

so please do me a favour. fvck off and stay off my comments forever

Na this kind de pour holy water for armed robber body, it is written " from the house of David shall the sword not depart" even god made it so and the isrealites still go to war, that's gods own people, talk less u, ur father left yash

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom / I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect / Man's Hand And Head Cut Off Over Land Dispute In Delta State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.