Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (photos) (2165 Views)

Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) / Floyd Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (Photo) / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (photos) by donogaga(m): 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
Floyd Mayweather’s bodyguards do not travel on the same plane with him because they are too big.

Floyd Mayweather’s big bodyguards can’t fit in his private jet, so they take a separate one to follow him around the world.

Mayweather is known to be followed by bulky body guards who are part of ‘Money Team’.

According to BBC boxing correspondent Mike Costello says, the big bodyguards don’t fly with the 40-year-old in his private plane.

“They are huge, huge men – Men so big, by the way, that he won’t let them fly on his own private jet,” Costello said.

“He believes that that kind of bulk cannot be lifted by a smaller jet like that so he has another jet specifically for his bodyguards.”

Off course the undefeated boxer can afford it, he is worth over $340m according to Forbes and is set for another big payday with his upcoming fight against Conor McGregor.

Depending on pay-per-view sales, Mayweather could add another $200 million to his career earnings.

See Photo Below:-

http://www..ng/news/mayweathers-bodyguards-big-take-separate-private-jet-photos

1 Share

Re: Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (photos) by Partnerbiz3: 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
Money is everything.

He said he goes with them not necessarily for protection but because they are like accessories

2 Likes

Re: Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (photos) by SOFTENGR: 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
How much will it cost me to hire two of these guys for a day?

I need them to guard me on my way to see Presido this weekend.
grin

1 Like

Re: Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (photos) by MasterKim: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
Chisos kraist.
Re: Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (photos) by Jfrankination(m): 12:21am On Aug 26, 2017
May weather is worth over $650 million, correct urself
Re: Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (photos) by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 26, 2017
grin
Re: Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (photos) by OkuFaba(m): 9:52am On Aug 26, 2017
He'll still bleeep this white niggur today. That one sure die
Re: Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (photos) by kayowalemi(m): 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
Just like those guarding me :-)

(1) (Reply)

Slotsng - High Odds - 100% NGN 200 Sign-up Bonus / AFCON 2019: Favourites,pretenders And Mere Participants / Is This The Funniest Football Bant Image Between Chelsea And Tottenham (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.