Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG (82021 Views)

Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / TGI Group Of Companies Management Trainee Program 2018 / NBC Management Trainee Invite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by donskinic(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2017
mine did not give me a successful message
GCsomething:

I am with you too. I just completed my profile and on continuing, got same prompt -"Thanks for choosing NBC unleashing ur potential"
[color=#990000][/color]

Pls for those that have completed, have you received any mail from dragnet that application was successful?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Samguine: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
donskinic:

Maybe you did not complete the steps...
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by nwakibie3(m): 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
busorlah:

Well I think if you are using a laptop after you are imputing your data and have clicked on proceed to apply you can log out. Then log in via your phone and click on the single profile page then click on the proceed to apply that was how I generated the screenshot I posted on this trend.

I just did it and it worked. Thanks bro
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by kumesque: 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
please add me on the whatsapp 08066219431
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Yujiz(m): 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
Cudnt even fill in d employment history...can any1 help pls
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by EdoBoy90(m): 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yujiz:

pass it.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
ApostleEbuka:
i didn't lie in any of my previous qualifications, date or experience and i wont lie this time around. i don't have a 2.1 but a 2.2 bsc microbiology. i dont have a one sittting ssce but i have a two sitting ssce with maths being the reason. i didnt finish my nysc in either 2016 or 2017 but i finished my nysc in november 2015. just imagine. i am closer to the requirements yet so far. God help me.
hold on to ur faith......

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
I saw this after proceeding to apply...Thanks for choosing NBC unleashing ur potential

but on my job application page, I cant find any job I applied for there.....waiting de hapn
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by yindamola: 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
donskinic:
this also happened to me .... pls someone shld help out....
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by ndes27: 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
what next are we expecting
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Ernest19: 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
How do I know I completed it since no feedback
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Alongeous(m): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yujiz:
Try using the UC mini
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Fraih(f): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
GentlemanAyo:

Bro are you sure about what you said? This is management trainee not trainee technician or something. As a management trainee, you are expected to know the principle of operations of various machine in the plant, what happens next after a step in brewing, how machines are synchronised to each other, you are supposed to know what to tell the management when there is downtime, you are supposed to be able to relate well with the technicians on duty, you don't operate on shift, you work from 8am to 5pm, you should be able to supervise and give instructions when needed, you are to attend meetings, you will be shuffling between classes and the field. You will read books and tire, you will write tests and exams if need be, you will be trained to become the boss because you will be given a management position when you are through with your training. The training last for 2years or so. I don't know how NBC do their management trainees but as for NB, you are the boss, in fact, you are made. Those technicians will be under you, you have to humble yourself or else they Bleep you up. The only people above you in rank are the managers every other person is under you. Come and see small children controlling their fathers.......... That is why companies require those who finish with a 2.1, first Class and those with masters degree for management trainee position, some companies don't accept first degree, masters only.
You said it all. That is the same way it runs at Nestlé.

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by obymeek: 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
Please I need help, studied office management and don't know which area of Specialization to choose?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Faith21: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
Can one login twice before the deadline?.......Had a technical problem when i was uploading documents earlier....
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Ogaezy(m): 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
Faith21:
Can one login twice before the deadline?.......Had a technical problem when i was uploading documents earlier....

Yea sure, you can even edit and update your profile before the deadline, I've actually logged in to update stuff more than twice.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by specbuzy: 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
EdoBoy90:

pass it.

yujiz.. if Uv nt been able to rectify ur p, try making ur browser full screen then u ll see d option for adding the employment history.
hope this helps
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by specbuzy: 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yujiz:
yujiz.. if Uv nt been able to rectify ur p, try making ur browser full screen then u ll see d option for adding the employment history.
hope this helps
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by specbuzy: 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yujiz:

hope this helps
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Alexandra2015(m): 2:20am On Aug 30, 2017
Pls how do i compress my passport photograph.?

it keeps telling me that the File is too large.

pls help me[b] ASAP...[/b]
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 30, 2017
Alexandra2015:

copy and paste the picture on ms-word. Resize it to a smaller size and save it. Return to your dragnet page & upload your passport. I hope this helps
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by EngrVin: 7:35am On Aug 30, 2017
Download a photo resizer with your phone. Then resize it using the CUSTOM button.
Change it to 450 * 450

Alexandra2015:

2 Likes

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by EdoBoy90(m): 7:58am On Aug 30, 2017
Fraih:

You said it all. That is the same way it runs at Nestlé.

Hi Dear,how are you doing. You work Nestlé. Which of the Nestlé? Is it the one at Agbara?

Pls can we be friends?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by EdoBoy90(m): 8:03am On Aug 30, 2017
GentlemanAyo:

Bro are you sure about what you said? This is management trainee not trainee technician or something. As a management trainee, you are expected to know the principle of operations of various machine in the plant, what happens next after a step in brewing, how machines are synchronised to each other, you are supposed to know what to tell the management when there is downtime, you are supposed to be able to relate well with the technicians on duty, you don't operate on shift, you work from 8am to 5pm, you should be able to supervise and give instructions when needed, you are to attend meetings, you will be shuffling between classes and the field. You will read books and tire, you will write tests and exams if need be, you will be trained to become the boss because you will be given a management position when you are through with your training. The training last for 2years or so. I don't know how NBC do their management trainees but as for NB, you are the boss, in fact, you are made. Those technicians will be under you, you have to humble yourself or else they Bleep you up. The only people above you in rank are the managers every other person is under you. Come and see small children controlling their fathers.......... That is why companies require those who finish with a 2.1, first Class and those with masters degree for management trainee position, some companies don't accept first degree, masters only.

You work before you will be elevated to the post by undergoing a training process ok
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by GentlemanAyo(m): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2017
EdoBoy90:

You work before you will be elevated to the post by undergoing a training process ok
Yes, you undergo training at management level not like a technician on training. Hence the name MANAGEMENT TRAINEE. You will be trained to become a manager.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by obymeek: 9:19am On Aug 30, 2017
Please someone should help, studied office management and don't know which area of Specialization to choose?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Fraih(f): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
EdoBoy90:

Hi Dear,how are you doing. You work Nestlé. Which of the Nestlé? Is it the one at Agbara?

Pls can we be friends?
No I don't work at Nestlé.
I was there once so I'm quite familiar with the whole Graduate trainee and Management trainee programs
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by EdoBoy90(m): 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
Fraih:

I was there once so I'm quite familiar with the whole Graduate trainee and Management trainee programs

I asked of you in the WhatsApp group and one stupid guy removed me from the group after I have sent past questions to them all.

I have contributed more than the guy in that group.

Well, I am not bothered because I am fine where I am.

All the information I need about NBC , I have them at my disposal and I won't say anything here or disclose any vital information again.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
EdoBoy90:

I asked of you in the WhatsApp group and one stupid guy removed me from the group after I have sent past questions to them all.

All the information I need about NBC , I have them at my disposal and I won't say anything here or disclose any vital information again.
Reason why I never fancy that watsapp group of a thing bros pay em no attention Jor..pls kindly help me with the questions lurtherj@gmail.com thanks
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Laxy009(m): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
EdoBoy90:

Abeg send me past question .Is the past questions general? because i studied Accounting .Kindly please it to: laxy_lorenzo@yahoo.com
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by EdoBoy90(m): 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
Laxy009:

Abeg send me past question .Is the past questions general? because i studied Accounting .Kindly please it to: laxy_lorenzo@yahoo.com

pls read ur GMAT well as far it is NBC, coca cola
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by EdoBoy90(m): 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Fraih:

Are u a Mechanical Engineer Dear?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply)

Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date / N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here / Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.