Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG (82019 Views)

Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / TGI Group Of Companies Management Trainee Program 2018 / NBC Management Trainee Invite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by kelzgie: 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
EdoBoy90:

thanks for this your statement.

stop deceiving graduates(B.Sc) that NBC doesn't need them but only HND holders they need.

Sorry Mr. Young Man, I am not flooding the market with nothing to offer ok

I am here for the word "Change" because President Buhari said , "Change Begins with me"

This advert is for B.Sc holders. They(NBC) have done HND holders recruitment the way NLNG did recently for HND holders after they did for B.Sc holders.

Yea.. typical Nigerian trying to act the victim and Al that.. it's obviously clear.. I only said upper hand and not in entirety ...so.. read well.. between, I stand to be corrected.. if you did that in a subtle way you would'nt av typed this far.. anyways I already gave my reason for Wah I posted.. it's from my end.. it's a take or leave situation..
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by subseaman(m): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
Edoboy calm down
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Browncity: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
You all are wrong. I have been in NBC for the past 12 years. SSCE holders has the most advantage because they drink coke and fanta the most. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by kelzgie: 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
EdoBoy90:

Here he said those who went for d interview said Dey told them they weren't Wah Dey wanted.. they needed those with HND. CUZ they believed they had a better practical knowledge...

first statement, he claimed he wrote an aptitude test with NBC and his second statement he said those who went for...

Can see this guy has no vital information about them. just contradicting himself.

What he is trying to say in a simple term, they not need graduates with B.Sc.

He also boasted to me that he finished from UNIBEN.

Well, I am not at fault here. I explained his statement.

I am not here to cause trouble. We all need vital information about them not what he was trying to say.

Thanks all
You all can see clearly now.. It's obvious you don't really know WATS up.. We all know that in the Nigerian scene interview succeeds aptitude test.. So.. Wah Ya saying bro.?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by EdoBoy90(m): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
subseaman:
Edoboy calm down

I just told him the truth. He shouldn't deceive graduates with B.Sc.
This advert was done by Dragnet.
The first requirement: Second Class Honours( upper division).
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by peptones: 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
U mean they only carry 2.1 graduates only cos am a 2.2 b.Sc chem graduate
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by peptones: 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
I need the past questions too,uchesamuel36@gmail.com
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by EdoBoy90(m): 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
kelzgie:

You all can see clearly now.. It's obvious you don't really know WATS up.. We all know that in the Nigerian scene interview succeeds aptitude test.. So.. Wah Ya saying bro.?

NBC (coca cola), to some extend they recruit on merit OK especially for the Engineers because they don't want you to come and damage their machines.

My friend, graduated from Amedu Bello Uni and worked with them before he went back to Amedu Bello university as a lecturer ok. He just left them on 1st of this month.

He was employed through management trainee process on merit.

so don't deceive graduates.

To all applicants, NBC is fair with their recruitment especially the management trainee.

when you merit it, they will give it to you.

just read and pray to God. Don't listen to this young man.

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by EdoBoy90(m): 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
peptones:
U mean they only carry 2.1 graduates only cos am a 2.2 b.Sc chem graduate

My brother or sister, if they shortlist you go and prove to them what you can offer. Luck might shine on you.

If they shortlist you, attend the interview. their is no harm in trying.

Thanks and God bless you

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by kelzgie: 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
EdoBoy90:

NBC (coca cola), to some extend they recruit on merit OK especially for the Engineers because they don't want you to come and damage their machines.

My friend, graduated from Amedu Bello Uni and worked with them before he went back to Amedu Bello university as a lecturer ok. He just left them on 1st of this month.

To all applicants, NBC is fair with their recruitment especially the management trainee.

congrats... nd congrats to your friend.... you shud av typed this earlier...
now you supported your point with your reason... I also did to mine... Al d best o.. Mr experience
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by emmieachichi: 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
I too like edo ppl.... una d make tins lively.... I greet edo boy n kelzgie.....aka mayweather vs Connor.... una talk is at a draw.....let's go to round 3 tie breaker question Which of u have 2'1 or 2'2? n before una go beat me join I just b referee.n na. 3rd class I get wit 5yrs experience in unemployment.... oya fight continue.....
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by GentlemanAyo(m): 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
kelzgie:
hello guys.. how is everyone?? I was lucky to write an attitude test from NBC in April jes immediately after my Nysc.. that was for engineering trainee tho'.. IL just advise every qualified person to stY hopeful.. and I think those with HND qualification are aT upper hand here.. #talking wit a reason.. you free to ask questions ..thanks
Bro, yes you are right but that was for GRADUATE TECHNICAL TRAINEE POSITION. Only for graduate engineers with HND or a 2.2. Yes guys with 2.1 registered for the position, they were called for test, some made it to interview but NBC did not pick them because they don't need them, two of my guys were not called after the interview because they made 2.1. Dragnet shouldn't have invited them for test in the first place.
Now this is a MANAGEMENT TRAINEE POSITION, according to the advert for this position, HND and 2.2 guys are not needed. This position is for graduate with 2.1, 1st class and masters degree holders. Graduate of Engineering, Science and Social Science can apply for this position depending on the course they studied in school. Graduate technical trainee and management trainee are two different programmes with different recruitment process.
Yes some guys with HND and 2.2 will apply for this position, even guys whose course are not stated in the three categories will also apply. Dragnet might call them for test, some might make it to interview but at the end NBC has the final say because they know what they want. Guys might get lucky this time.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by kelzgie: 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
EdoBoy90:

abegiii... I hear you. Befr you start saying what's false.
anyway you have a reason.. I also did.. that's how things are done.. and not displaying an apogee of ignorance.. all the best.. and congrats to your friend.. Mr experience... uwesè
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by kelzgie: 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
GentlemanAyo:

Bro, yes you are right but that was for GRADUATE TECHNICAL TRAINEE POSITION. Only for graduate engineers with HND or a 2.2. Yes guys with 2.1 registered for that position, they were called for test, some made it to interview but NBC did not pick them because they don't need them. NBC shouldn't have invited them for test in the first place.
Now this is a MANAGEMENT TRAINEE POSITION, according to the advert for this position, HND and 2.2 guys are not needed. This position is for graduate with 2.1, 1st class and masters degree holders. Graduate of Engineering, Science and Social Science can apply for this position depending on the course they studied in school. Graduate technical trainee and management trainee are two different programmes with different recruitment process.
Good.. now this is how to type.. thanks bro for sharing. now we all know..

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by kelzgie: 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
emmieachichi:
I too like edo ppl.... una d make tins lively.... I greet edo boy n kelzgie.....aka mayweather vs Connor.... una talk is at a draw.....let's go to round 3 tie breaker question Which of u have 2'1 or 2'2? n before una go beat me join I just b referee.n na. 3rd class I get wit 5yrs experience in unemployment.... oya fight continue.....
lol.. bro.. Abi na.. it's all good.. Edo boy na funny guy.. its cool here
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by EdoBoy90(m): 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
GentlemanAyo:

Bro, yes you are right but that was for GRADUATE TECHNICAL TRAINEE POSITION. Only for graduate engineers with HND or a 2.2. Yes guys with 2.1 registered for that position, they were called for test, some made it to interview but NBC did not pick them because they don't need them. NBC shouldn't have invited them for test in the first place.

Thanks GentlemanAyo. you know what up.

this is the right thing. Well informed guy.
Thanks and God bless you

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by EdoBoy90(m): 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
emmieachichi:

So you want make we fight again. You don't fail my guy.

Me no school if na 3rd class you get.

You dey drag seat with person wen e no go school right as a 3rd graduate + 5 yrs experience
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by emmieachichi: 11:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
How man go do na.....heheh
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Fraih(f): 11:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
GentlemanAyo:

Bro, yes you are right but that was for GRADUATE TECHNICAL TRAINEE POSITION. Only for graduate engineers with HND or a 2.2. Yes guys with 2.1 registered for the position, they were called for test, some made it to interview but NBC did not pick them because they don't need them, two of my guys were not called after the interview because they made 2.1. Dragnet shouldn't have invited them for test in the first place.
Yes some guys with HND and 2.2 will apply for this position, even guys whose course are not stated in the three categories will also apply. Dragnet might call them for test, some might make it to interview but at the end NBC has the final say because they know what they want. Guys might get lucky this time.

TBVH, this was the explanation kelzgie needed and not the friction from EdoBoy90.
Kelzgie was only speaking from what happened with him and his friends, thank you for sharing.

4 Likes

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by specbuzy: 11:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
GentlemanAyo:

EXACTLY! NOTHING MORE TO ADD

2 Likes

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by martinsfm(m): 6:38am On Sep 01, 2017
EdoBoy90:

but wait. mind telling us why your friend left? just curious .

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Sunnystooth(m): 6:41am On Sep 01, 2017
GentlemanAyo:

So does it mean even Chemical Engineering Graduates are not eligible to apply, going by the engineering courses listed in the advert?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by martinsfm(m): 7:24am On Sep 01, 2017
I'd advice everyone with any course or grade to apply.. they wont arrest you if youre not eligible

GSK GT months back..required only pharmacy applicants. someone with BSc Chemical Eng got shortlisted whether he got the job..I dont know...

And also its called a trainee..so any field you choose in this application you'd be trained for it.. not a must its related to your course of study.. just like how banks do their GT
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by GentlemanAyo(m): 8:28am On Sep 01, 2017
Sunnystooth:

So does it mean even Chemical Engineering Graduates are not eligible to apply, going by the engineering courses listed in the advert?
Yes, according to the advert made, chemical engineering graduates are not needed. Just like the concluding part of my writeup, you can apply, you can get called for test by dragnet, you might qualify for interview but at end, NBC has the final say. Whether you will be picked or not depends on NBC. But have in it mind that your chances of not getting the job is higher than getting the job because there are enough people from the specific courses they want, you have to prove yourself up to the task if you will get the job. For example, as a petroleum engineer I have to prove myself up to the task if I want to get a job meant for chemical engineers. Some people already got lucky through this means, there is no harm trying.

3 Likes

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by GentlemanAyo(m): 8:42am On Sep 01, 2017
martinsfm:
I'd advice everyone with any course or grade to apply.. they wont arrest you if youre not eligible

GSK GT months back..required only pharmacy applicants. someone with BSc Chemical Eng got shortlisted whether he got the job..I dont know...

And also its called a trainee..so any field you choose in this application you'd be trained for it.. not a must its related to your course of study.. just like how banks do their GT
Yes it is a trainee job, getting shortlisted is not the issue but getting the job is the main thing. Most companies don't take up a recruitment process by themselves unless the recruitment process gets to the interview stage. Proving yourself worthy of the job is the another thing to do, it is now left to the interviewers to decide who to pick and not to pick. I have seen fresh graduates taking an experience job, even 2.2 taking jobs meant for 2.1 and above. Some people already got lucky through this means, there is no harm trying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 01, 2017
[quote author=GentlemanAyo post=60022278]
Changed

3 Likes

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by EdoBoy90(m): 9:50am On Sep 01, 2017
enairaprof:
I think it all depends on the individual understanding and perception. HR can be convinced. I studied Food Science and Technology but Chemistry, Biochemistry and Microbiology were required.

If given the privilege, I would be able to convince any HR while Food Scientist and Technologist should be considered FIRST in a FOOD/BEVERAGE INDUSTRY before Chemistry, Microbiology and Biochemistry.

Whatever be the course of study, your aptitude and attitude are what the company is looking for. While i was doing my IT at FrieslandCampina WAMCO, I was amazed and surprised when my direct supervisor told me that she studied Physics. She was very good at her job and you would think she studied food science and tech. Of course she got in through management trainee.

Management trainee is about what you know and how fast you can learn more

Your taught anyway. They know why they preferred the three aforementioned above.

Chemistry, Microbiology and Biochemistry have significant roles to play in that industry.

Or maybe there is no vacancy for Food Scientist and Technologist for now.

This is a nationwide recruitment so I would advice you to apply.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Ogelive: 9:55am On Sep 01, 2017
Please who has past question Pls send to me anih.ogechi49@gmail.com
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 01, 2017
vn

2 Likes

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Ladyko: 11:20am On Sep 01, 2017
Can you do a screen grab of what the mail reads?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by EdoBoy90(m): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2017
dkjmoses:
I just got an invite for the test guys.

I smile lies.

The application is closing today, 1st of September.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by demmymol: 11:29am On Sep 01, 2017
When?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (33) (Reply)

Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date / N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here / Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.