Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com (36391 Views)

Newtoxic Downloads | How To Download Newtoxic.com Movies - The New Toxicwap / Top Most Watched TV Series From Toxicwap.com / Toxicwap Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com by muller101(m): 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
Yes I am aware op. Some toxic chemicals was released into their servers
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com by sureteeboy(m): 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ahmed4002:

Help me with the direct link for Ep7 GOT
You mean season 7, use this:
dl.funsaber.net/serial/Game%20of%20Thrones/season%207/ Select the quality you'll want (depending on how much mb you've got). The quality ranges from 480p to 1080p.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com by Roon9(m): 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
mentormi:

Please can anyone help with POWER SEASON 4 episode 10. Will really love to have a link to download it. Thank you all

They didn't air a new episode last week. GOT took over. Hopefully this week
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com by sKeetz(m): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
How Can I download game of thrones from season 1? I have a lot of catching up to do. I've heard a lot about the series. I want to know what the craze is about.
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com by udison(m): 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
Its now toxicwap.biz
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com by GreatEvilBeast(m): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2017
Index of funsaber has a fvxked up server
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com by Flashtvseries: 11:27am On Aug 30, 2017
The Best alternative For Toxicwap with d Same movie quality and d same movie size
To Get the link to the Toxicwap Tvseries Go to this
Twitter page to see The
Downloading link Thank You

https://m.twitter.com/najilife
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com by Inipretty18: 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
sureteeboy:

Google "index of ......." Replace that .........with any TV series you want. Thank me later.
just tried ur method, but telling me I have to buy it. can u give me a direct link
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com by PROWESX(m): 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
Adeprince01:

It's not working, once I want to press anything if would take me to ads, and won't go back to original site�
though it's my best site before
http://hdcine.in/download.php?file=13531&cid=5&movie=Game-of-Thrones-S07 use this direct link
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com by Gistruler: 12:13am On Aug 31, 2017
Gotten new domain.. . Toxicwap.biz
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com by nello111: 12:35am On Aug 31, 2017
Pls where can i get the latest American songs especially rap albums since toxicwap is down for now. So sad right now
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com by sureteeboy(m): 10:33am On Aug 31, 2017
Inipretty18:
just tried ur method, but telling me I have to buy it. can u give me a direct link
Which series, season and episode?
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com by Inipretty18: 11:56am On Aug 31, 2017
sureteeboy:
Which series, season and episode?
being Mary Jane season 4 ep16 and ep17. thanks
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com by LeonToxicwap: 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hi,

we are currently facing technical issues.
we are working around the clock trying to get them resolved.

Regards

Leon sweet
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com by sureteeboy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
Inipretty18:

Seems the TV series isn't that popular on index websites. The index links I saw are yet to be fully updated to episode 16 and 17. Anyway you can copy these links
EPISODE 16
http://tellyseries.me/file/?url=aHR0cHM6Ly9wdWJsaXNoMi5tZS9maWxlL2IwMTEzNGM3OTdhMWEvQmVpbmcuTWFyeS5KYW5lLlMwNEUxNi5tcDQ/c2l0ZT10ZWxseXNlcmllcy5tZQ==

EPISODE 17
http://tellyseries.me/file/?url=aHR0cHM6Ly9wdWJsaXNoMi5tZS9maWxlLzg3NGYzMDk1OTI5MmMvQmVpbmcuTWFyeS5KYW5lLlMwNEUxNy5tcDQ/c2l0ZT10ZWxseXNlcmllcy5tZQ==

Select Free Download. Input the captcha and wait for 30 secs. The download link is working
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com by Royal58(m): 12:40am On Sep 02, 2017
Gistruler:
Gotten new domain.. . Toxicwap.biz

no download link available
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com by Flashtvseries: 1:46am On Sep 02, 2017
Inipretty18:

To Download The above Tvseries Go to our
Twitter page to see The
Downloading link Thank You

https://m.twitter.com/najilife
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com by Nobody: 3:42am On Sep 02, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
KI guess they are revamping their sites. This just started of late.
It's taking too long, going to like 2 weeks now
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com by Nobody: 3:44am On Sep 02, 2017
soyeakag:
Power season 4 episode 10 isn't out yet... Guess we will have to wait till next week...Its d Season finale,guess they wanna do shakara small���
To increase the anticipation
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com by Nobody: 3:47am On Sep 02, 2017
sKeetz:
How Can I download game of thrones from season 1? I have a lot of catching up to do. I've heard a lot about the series. I want to know what the craze is about.
It's the best TV show out there... Most show rating, no matter how good normally fall around 80% but GOT rating is always or almost 100%, you can't just predict what's happening next.
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com by Nobody: 3:48am On Sep 02, 2017
sKeetz:
Use Fztvseries dot mobi
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2017
bizza45:
I tried opening toxicwap.com homepage but it keeps telling me error.. do anyone have an idea of their new domain name or if they have been shutdown .. I really need to know, and other sites where i can download TV series that is not o2tvseries and tvshow4mobi
Keep calm. check the website, they'll be back in 3days. I can't contain my excitement right now. I was heart broken
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com by Amyyynu: 12:25am On Sep 03, 2017
Toxicwap.com will be back in the next 2days

Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com by Techrobin(f): 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2017
Toxicwap is back.
Hallelujah somebori.
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com by prinzfunchi(m): 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
Rorachy:
Toxicwap is back.
Hallelujah somebori.
Hallelujah o
I just saw it now too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Angel Opens Up On Behind Scene Activities / BBNaija: How Frodd & Tacha’s Fight Started This Morning / BBNaija: Alex Tags BamBam "Dirty". Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.