Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Nigerian Woman Advertises Her 47-year-old Aunt On Social Media For A Good Man To - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Woman Advertises Her 47-year-old Aunt On Social Media For A Good Man To (431 Views)

Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene / "I'm Ready To Marry", Young Lady Advertises Her Availability On Twitter. / Man Beheaded 99 Years Old Aunt For Loosing Lotto {baba Ijebu} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Advertises Her 47-year-old Aunt On Social Media For A Good Man To by olaodun: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nigerian Woman Advertises Her 47-year-old Aunt on Social Media for a Good Man to Come and Marry Her (Photos)

http://www.tori.ng/news/71739/nigerian-woman-advertises-her-47yearold-aunt-on-so.html
Nigerian Woman Advertises Her 47-year-old Aunt on Social Media for a Good Man to Come and Marry Her (Photos)
Posted by Thandiubani on Fri 25th Aug, 2017 - tori.ng

A Nigerian woman has taken to Twitter to advertise her aunt to interested men for marriage after sharing her photo online.

Goodness advertised this photo of her aunt for interested men

A Nigerian woman has shocked many people by advertising her aunt on social media begging for the right man to come and marry her. The woman who goes by the name Goodness took to Twitter as she shared the photo of her aunt for the right man.

Goodness is asking only responsible men to contact her.

"Please only serious people should DM me oh. I am very serious." Goodness wrote.

Giving criteria for interested men, she wrote: "If your dad, uncle or someone you know is single, please hit me. My aunty needs a man in her life; she's single with no kids, never been married.

Preferable a Christian and a Yoruba man. She is very nice, loving and caring a very good Christian and loves God.

She is 47years. Never been married cause she used to be a missionary on the field saving souls for chirst.

Now she wants a family.

(1) (Reply)

See The Stern Warning From Nigerians In The Diaspora / # / Nigerians To Get 14-day Grace To Roll Over Unused Data – NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.