Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Travel Within The Schengen Zone! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Within The Schengen Zone! (688 Views)

Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy / Can I Fly To Any Schengen Country Without Stopping At The Country Of Issuance? / Can The Holder Of Uk Visa Travel To Other Eu Countries? Like Schengen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Within The Schengen Zone! by stillme234: 12:30am On Feb 20, 2010
Hello All, If there is Anybody interested in Travel to any of the Schengen  Countries should please contact me Via Email,  (stillmeyaheard@yahoo.com)
I can help you with the Invitation letter and all necessary Documents for a cheap price, Im a Nigerian residents in Netherlands (Holland)
N:B You won't pay a Dime till your Invitation Letter is Ready and you would see for yourself and confirm it before payment,

Re: Travel Within The Schengen Zone! by suxes2005(m): 1:43am On Feb 20, 2010
stillme234:

Hello All, If there is Anybody interested in Travel to any of the Schengen  Countries should please contact me Via Email,  (stillmeyaheard@yahoo.com)
I can help you with the Invitation letter and all necessary Documents for a cheap price, Im a Nigerian residents in Netherlands (Holland)
N:B You won't pay a Dime till your Invitation Letter is Ready and you would see for yourself and confirm it before payment,

And dat is suppose to be the plane that will
fly d next victim of urs abi.

Come to fink of it, u said 1 will confirm
b4 payment so are you comin down to 9ja
wit d i.v. or wat? Maybe thru cam abi and d person
pays, ?

If u r genuine clarify urself

SHALOM
Re: Travel Within The Schengen Zone! by stillme234: 5:07am On Feb 20, 2010
Well, when it's ready you can call the necessary body or go to the nearest Embassy to Confirm the I.v yourself, As Simple as that.
Re: Travel Within The Schengen Zone! by suxes2005(m): 10:59am On Feb 20, 2010
You are yet to understand me guy.

I mean how will som1 get d i.v. without
payin you abi? Then go and confirm b4 payment.
Does dat sound good at all?

SHALOM
Re: Travel Within The Schengen Zone! by stillme234: 11:09am On Feb 20, 2010
I mean, i will do the I.v here with my own money, scan a copy to you via mail so you see it,
then you pay me afterwards and i'll send it.
Re: Travel Within The Schengen Zone! by suxes2005(m): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2010
Now you see what i am driving at?
It is very simple.
you cud av said dis from beginning and are
students allowed to invite pple?

I'm kinda confused

SHALOM
Re: Travel Within The Schengen Zone! by stillme234: 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2010
Hi, send me a mail so we can talk better,
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Brazil / Airline Ticket / Canada,usa And Uk Visa Under A Week!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.