Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Who Is Smarter? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is Smarter? (928 Views)

When They Guy Is Smarter Than His Babe / Who Is Smarter?- "white Man Or Ashawo". / Who Is Smarter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Smarter? by gee2(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2007
Once upon a time, one century like that,

An atheist was walking down a lane, looking at the trees and the lake nearby and he loved everything he saw, he said " what a wonderful creation" suddenly a bear came out of the the woods and chased the atheist, while running for safety the atheist fell down and the bear caught up with him but he remembered something, calling on God,

He then conversed with God:

God: why did you call on me, you that proved to people that I don't exist, you say I'm nothing, etc
so you now expect me to save you, isn't it?

Atheist: No God, all I want you to do is make this bear a Christian for once

And the bear knelt down and prayed like this " Father God, thank you for this meal".
Re: Who Is Smarter? by toygod2: 4:07am On Jul 23, 2012
Nice remix

(1) (Reply)

The Devil In The Church / The Pregnant Lady / Definitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.