Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

Leicester City Iheanacho And Ndidi Dances To Olamide's Hit Song Wo" On A Plane - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leicester City Iheanacho And Ndidi Dances To Olamide's Hit Song Wo" On A Plane (1581 Views)

It Is “thicker Body” Not “tika Bodi” - Olamide Reacts To Lyrics In His Song "Wo" / Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" / Olamide’s New Song “wo” To Be Banned, See Reasons (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leicester City Iheanacho And Ndidi Dances To Olamide's Hit Song Wo" On A Plane by princealexndre(m): 2:09am On Aug 26, 2017
wow olamide song is going places, watch how this too premier league players are having fun with it.

Re: Leicester City Iheanacho And Ndidi Dances To Olamide's Hit Song Wo" On A Plane by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 26, 2017
They are Nigerians what's the big deal here
I will come and modify if this hit front page

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Iheanacho And Ndidi Dances To Olamide's Hit Song Wo" On A Plane by princealexndre(m): 2:27am On Aug 26, 2017
Re: Leicester City Iheanacho And Ndidi Dances To Olamide's Hit Song Wo" On A Plane by acenazt: 2:40am On Aug 26, 2017
Your English is Dancing Too. grin

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Iheanacho And Ndidi Dances To Olamide's Hit Song Wo" On A Plane by younglleo: 2:51am On Aug 26, 2017
send me "WO" abeg.! I don ON my brutools
Re: Leicester City Iheanacho And Ndidi Dances To Olamide's Hit Song Wo" On A Plane by CaptainGOOD: 3:21am On Aug 26, 2017
Nawao.. wey dey dancing na?
Re: Leicester City Iheanacho And Ndidi Dances To Olamide's Hit Song Wo" On A Plane by Tolexander: 3:32am On Aug 26, 2017
How are we so sure it was Olamide's "WO", and not Small Doctor's Penalty!
Re: Leicester City Iheanacho And Ndidi Dances To Olamide's Hit Song Wo" On A Plane by Seguntimmy(m): 4:43am On Aug 26, 2017
That Wo song is just so rocking at the moment. Someone come and bet if these won't hit fp.
Re: Leicester City Iheanacho And Ndidi Dances To Olamide's Hit Song Wo" On A Plane by wayne4loan: 7:01am On Aug 26, 2017
picture me flossing wink
Re: Leicester City Iheanacho And Ndidi Dances To Olamide's Hit Song Wo" On A Plane by FutureLeader00: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2017
nice one
Re: Leicester City Iheanacho And Ndidi Dances To Olamide's Hit Song Wo" On A Plane by lukman: 10:18am On Aug 26, 2017
your English is rocking

Re: Leicester City Iheanacho And Ndidi Dances To Olamide's Hit Song Wo" On A Plane by theNOISEmaker: 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
see their handle names: kelechi71 ndidi25 the boys never forget 2go oo
Re: Leicester City Iheanacho And Ndidi Dances To Olamide's Hit Song Wo" On A Plane by dollarcoolcat(m): 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
Enjoy bros! It feels cool to be fortunate in life, Wo ths life no get part 2! Baba pick up no time

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Studio In Nigeria For My Gospel Music / My World, I Love You To The Moon−chubby Fan Gushes On Don Jazzy (photos) / New Photo Of Adesua Staring Vigorously At Her Husband Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.