Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

Leicester City Iheanacho And Ndidi Dances To Olamide's Hit Song Wo" On A Plane - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leicester City Iheanacho And Ndidi Dances To Olamide's Hit Song Wo" On A Plane (1583 Views)

It Is “thicker Body” Not “tika Bodi” - Olamide Reacts To Lyrics In His Song "Wo" / Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" / Olamide’s New Song “wo” To Be Banned, See Reasons (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leicester City Iheanacho And Ndidi Dances To Olamide's Hit Song Wo" On A Plane by princealexndre(m): 2:09am On Aug 26, 2017
wow olamide song is going places, watch how this too premier league players are having fun with it.

Re: Leicester City Iheanacho And Ndidi Dances To Olamide's Hit Song Wo" On A Plane by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 26, 2017
They are Nigerians what's the big deal here
I will come and modify if this hit front page

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Iheanacho And Ndidi Dances To Olamide's Hit Song Wo" On A Plane by princealexndre(m): 2:27am On Aug 26, 2017
Re: Leicester City Iheanacho And Ndidi Dances To Olamide's Hit Song Wo" On A Plane by acenazt: 2:40am On Aug 26, 2017
Your English is Dancing Too. grin

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Iheanacho And Ndidi Dances To Olamide's Hit Song Wo" On A Plane by younglleo: 2:51am On Aug 26, 2017
send me "WO" abeg.! I don ON my brutools
Re: Leicester City Iheanacho And Ndidi Dances To Olamide's Hit Song Wo" On A Plane by CaptainGOOD: 3:21am On Aug 26, 2017
Nawao.. wey dey dancing na?
Re: Leicester City Iheanacho And Ndidi Dances To Olamide's Hit Song Wo" On A Plane by Tolexander: 3:32am On Aug 26, 2017
How are we so sure it was Olamide's "WO", and not Small Doctor's Penalty!
Re: Leicester City Iheanacho And Ndidi Dances To Olamide's Hit Song Wo" On A Plane by Seguntimmy(m): 4:43am On Aug 26, 2017
That Wo song is just so rocking at the moment. Someone come and bet if these won't hit fp.
Re: Leicester City Iheanacho And Ndidi Dances To Olamide's Hit Song Wo" On A Plane by wayne4loan: 7:01am On Aug 26, 2017
picture me flossing wink
Re: Leicester City Iheanacho And Ndidi Dances To Olamide's Hit Song Wo" On A Plane by FutureLeader00: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2017
nice one
Re: Leicester City Iheanacho And Ndidi Dances To Olamide's Hit Song Wo" On A Plane by lukman: 10:18am On Aug 26, 2017
your English is rocking

Re: Leicester City Iheanacho And Ndidi Dances To Olamide's Hit Song Wo" On A Plane by theNOISEmaker: 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
see their handle names: kelechi71 ndidi25 the boys never forget 2go oo
Re: Leicester City Iheanacho And Ndidi Dances To Olamide's Hit Song Wo" On A Plane by dollarcoolcat(m): 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
Enjoy bros! It feels cool to be fortunate in life, Wo ths life no get part 2! Baba pick up no time

(1) (Reply)

More Details On Nicki Minaj''s Relationship With Nas / My World, I Love You To The Moon−chubby Fan Gushes On Don Jazzy (photos) / Actress Liz Da Silva Looks Unrecognisable In New Makeup Up Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.