Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

My World, I Love You To The Moon−chubby Fan Gushes On Don Jazzy (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My World, I Love You To The Moon−chubby Fan Gushes On Don Jazzy (photos) (1546 Views)

‘don Jazzy’s Suit Can Sew 6 Suits For Me’, Fan Comments On Don Jazzy's Huge Suit / "My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday / Touch Down Wifey Hometown – Davido Gushes On Landing With Chioma In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My World, I Love You To The Moon−chubby Fan Gushes On Don Jazzy (photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 12:31am On Oct 09, 2017
A die Hard Fan of the Mavin Records Boss, has declared her undying love for Don Jazzy.

The chubby fan, known as Mirian Blinks shared on her Facebook page, declaring to the world how much she loves and cherishes Don jazzy.

She wrote….

My world,i kow u will be coming home 2morrow, can’t wait to see u honey, every one thinks am lieing,it dose not matter u are my world can’t wait to show the world how sweet u are to me .love u to the moon.

Everyday he looks more good for me every day I can’t wait to see u finally dear

Source : https://groovenaija360.com.ng/you-are-my-world-love-you-moon-chubby-fan-gushes-don-jazzy/

Re: My World, I Love You To The Moon−chubby Fan Gushes On Don Jazzy (photos) by CyberGypsy(m): 12:34am On Oct 09, 2017
dis is obsession

2 Likes

Re: My World, I Love You To The Moon−chubby Fan Gushes On Don Jazzy (photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 12:40am On Oct 09, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: My World, I Love You To The Moon−chubby Fan Gushes On Don Jazzy (photos) by Ceccylia(f): 12:44am On Oct 09, 2017
Who no like better thing, keep dreaming girl.
Re: My World, I Love You To The Moon−chubby Fan Gushes On Don Jazzy (photos) by CyberGypsy(m): 12:48am On Oct 09, 2017
Ceccylia:
wawu !

1 Like

Re: My World, I Love You To The Moon−chubby Fan Gushes On Don Jazzy (photos) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 1:09am On Oct 09, 2017
Imagine if don baba reply her now, she go enlarge m put for room
Re: My World, I Love You To The Moon−chubby Fan Gushes On Don Jazzy (photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 09, 2017
Ceccylia:

Hmmm you're really XXL smiley Are u related to the ibru family ? cheesy
Re: My World, I Love You To The Moon−chubby Fan Gushes On Don Jazzy (photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 10:18am On Oct 09, 2017
IwantToShashe:

grin grin grin
Re: My World, I Love You To The Moon−chubby Fan Gushes On Don Jazzy (photos) by powerfulengine(m): 10:34am On Oct 09, 2017
chubby girls....always crushing
Re: My World, I Love You To The Moon−chubby Fan Gushes On Don Jazzy (photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2017
hahaha...she wish...if wishes where horses....ok o
Re: My World, I Love You To The Moon−chubby Fan Gushes On Don Jazzy (photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 09, 2017
Groovenaija360:

grin grin grin

Mr groove Why you dey shine teeth ? grin
Re: My World, I Love You To The Moon−chubby Fan Gushes On Don Jazzy (photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 11:49am On Oct 09, 2017
IwantToShashe:

Mr groove Why you dey shine teeth ? grin

Nairalanders are always putting smiles on ma face>>>most times i enjoy reading comments alone and i will be like grin grin grin and sipping my bear
Re: My World, I Love You To The Moon−chubby Fan Gushes On Don Jazzy (photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 09, 2017
Groovenaija360:

Nairalanders are always putting smiles on ma face>>>most times i enjoy reading comments alone and i will be like grin grin grin and sipping my bear

Cool. Nice day bro grin
Re: My World, I Love You To The Moon−chubby Fan Gushes On Don Jazzy (photos) by Ceccylia(f): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
IwantToShashe:

Lolz,noooo we are not related.

1 Like

Re: My World, I Love You To The Moon−chubby Fan Gushes On Don Jazzy (photos) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
From Mavin's camp:
Hello Mirian Blinks, Don jazzy don't like 'em big. I'm so sorry. You can try Eedris Abdulkareem, he might be interested in you.
I appreciate you so much grin grin
Re: My World, I Love You To The Moon−chubby Fan Gushes On Don Jazzy (photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
From Mavin's camp:
Hello Mirian Blinks, Don jazzy don't like 'em big. I'm so sorry. You can try Eedris Abdulkareem, he might be interested in you.
I appreciate you so much grin grin
grin
Re: My World, I Love You To The Moon−chubby Fan Gushes On Don Jazzy (photos) by stillondmatter: 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
Even the man in question looks chubby. .....
Re: My World, I Love You To The Moon−chubby Fan Gushes On Don Jazzy (photos) by stillondmatter: 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
Even the man in question looks chubby....They look good together

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Businessman Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son In New Photoshot / Throwback Photo Of A Night Club In Lagos In 1959 / "We Just Faint Small" Don Jazzy Replys Fan Who Said Mavins Record Is Dead(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.