Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,678 members, 7,844,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Woman Beats Her 17-year-old Daughter After Discovering She’s Pregnant. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Beats Her 17-year-old Daughter After Discovering She’s Pregnant. Photos (1163 Views)

Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids / Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Beats Her 17-year-old Daughter After Discovering She’s Pregnant. Photos by johnnyvid(m): 2:33am On Aug 26, 2017
A distressed onlooker captured the barbaric moment a mother savagely attacked her teenage daughter after finding out she was pregnant. Horrifying footage shows the mum drag her 17-year-old daughter by her hair and violently beat her. The young woman reportedly told her mother that she was expecting a baby – which prompted her to fly into a fit of fury.
woman beats her teenage daughter for being pregnant

The incident which happened outside a flat somewhere in Brazil, shows the violent altercation between the unnamed pair.
In the footage, the mum can be seen dragging her daughter by her red curly hair across the floor.
She can be seen raining down a barrage of blows as the young woman attempts to protect her face.
The cruel mum climbs on top of the teenager, pinning her in place, as she screams insults in her face and continues to lash out with her fists.
The mum, who wears a black top and denim shorts, then punches her a few more times to the face and head before releasing her.
Blood can be seen on the floor and on the woman’s face from the dozens of blows.
The horrifying video was filmed by a witness before being uploaded onto the internet.
source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/08/woman-beats-her-17-year-old-daughter.html

Re: Woman Beats Her 17-year-old Daughter After Discovering She’s Pregnant. Photos by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 26, 2017
I understand the mothers pain .

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her 17-year-old Daughter After Discovering She’s Pregnant. Photos by 1Sharon(f): 2:43am On Aug 26, 2017
Evaberry:
I understand the mothers pain

How would beating her help the situation? Who knows the mum prolly shunned speaking to her about sex and is suprised this happened.

Stupid ppl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Her 17-year-old Daughter After Discovering She’s Pregnant. Photos by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 26, 2017
1Sharon:

How would beating her help the situation? Who knows the mum prolly shunned speaking to her about sex and is suprised this happened.

Stupid ppl.
i agree with you

(1) (Reply)

Give Your Wife Deeper Sex Get The Gel That Increase Dick Instantly / Popular Australian Limbless Evangelist And His Wife Welcomed Their Twins Childre / I Found Out My Wife Cooks With Her Urine For Me So That I Won’t Cheat On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.