Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

See What This Deeper Life Bride Wore That Sparked An Argument - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What This Deeper Life Bride Wore That Sparked An Argument (2333 Views)

Apostle Arome Said About This Deeper Life Pastor / Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / See The T-shirt I Wore That My Pastor Is....... (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Deeper Life Bride Wore That Sparked An Argument by OkpekeBeauty: 3:59am On Aug 26, 2017
The Deeper life Bible Church is known for their strict stance on what couples especially women wear for their weddings or trad. So on her traditional marriage day this Deeper Life sister rocks a to-match traditional outfit. You are not the only one surprised to see a Deeper life sister this colorful, a facebook user Alvina Azumara decided to call her out and the following discussion ensued between him and another dress-modest advocate:

Alvina Azumara But there is obviously no difference with other brides from other churches. I think we are our problems.

Bimpe Sanmi Ajiboye If you look well my brother or sister, there's a difference o. The bride's face here is natural and not laced with makeup that will almost make the bride to look very different from her usual self. Then the attire is not a see-through one.
Am not a Deeper Life member anyway, but a child of God that shuns worldliness with passion.

Alvina Azumara Wordliness? Then u shouldn't even be chatting here with a phone cos it's wordly. You should be locked up in your room 24/7 everyday minding your non-wordly bussiness. There is obviously no difference with that deeperlife bride and other brides from other churches. Christianity is sweeter and more practicable than we can ever think or imagine. I love being christian to the last. Not just picking a verse in the whole bible and making it a doctrine. Read and obey the whole bible to the later. Thanks

Believers in the house what do you think, is this worldliness or not?
Source: http://www.okpeke.com/traditional-marriage-deeper-life-bride-goes-stylish/

1 Like

Re: See What This Deeper Life Bride Wore That Sparked An Argument by madridguy(m): 4:10am On Aug 26, 2017
Seen.
Re: See What This Deeper Life Bride Wore That Sparked An Argument by thesicilian: 4:13am On Aug 26, 2017
I have come to find out that what you do is not nearly as important as your intention for doing it.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Deeper Life Bride Wore That Sparked An Argument by OkpekeBeauty: 4:16am On Aug 26, 2017
So who judges intention-God, Church or the world?
thesicilian:
I have come to find out that what you do is not nearly as important as your intention for doing it.
Re: See What This Deeper Life Bride Wore That Sparked An Argument by thesicilian: 4:20am On Aug 26, 2017
OkpekeBeauty:
So who judges intention-God, Church or the world?
Only God and the person in question can tell true intentions.
Re: See What This Deeper Life Bride Wore That Sparked An Argument by coolcharm(m): 4:35am On Aug 26, 2017
I think its time we began breaking free from the mental slavery our colonial masters put us in.

I love her concept. It is unique and bold. She probably didn't go spending a fortune on wedding gown.

I pray my fiancé thinks like this too. We are #Africans.

3 Likes

Re: See What This Deeper Life Bride Wore That Sparked An Argument by BluntBoy(m): 5:53am On Aug 26, 2017
I like this. But that veil is still foreign.
Re: See What This Deeper Life Bride Wore That Sparked An Argument by Partnerbiz3: 6:54am On Aug 26, 2017
she is beautiful and dark too.
my ....

1 Like

Re: See What This Deeper Life Bride Wore That Sparked An Argument by umar745(m): 9:23am On Aug 26, 2017
WoW! I think she's absolutely beautiful.
And the dress concept should be widely adopted.
Re: See What This Deeper Life Bride Wore That Sparked An Argument by supereagle(m): 10:47am On Aug 26, 2017
I am a Deeper Lifer, there is not wrong in her dress, It covered her unclothedness, no part is exposed. but the veil, i do not know.
Re: See What This Deeper Life Bride Wore That Sparked An Argument by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 26, 2017
thesicilian:
so true bro.intention is the true character of a man

1 Like

Re: See What This Deeper Life Bride Wore That Sparked An Argument by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
OkpekeBeauty:
The Deeper life Bible Church is known for their strict stance on what couples especially women wear for their weddings or trad. So on her traditional marriage day this Deeper Life sister rocks a to-match traditional outfit. You are not the only one surprised to see a Deeper life sister this colorful, a facebook user Alvina Azumara decided to call her out and the following discussion ensued between him and another dress-modest advocate:

Alvina Azumara But there is obviously no difference with other brides from other churches. I think we are our problems.

Bimpe Sanmi Ajiboye If you look well my brother or sister, there's a difference o. The bride's face here is natural and not laced with makeup that will almost make the bride to look very different from her usual self. Then the attire is not a see-through one.
Am not a Deeper Life member anyway, but a child of God that shuns worldliness with passion.

Alvina Azumara Wordliness? Then u shouldn't even be chatting here with a phone cos it's wordly. You should be locked up in your room 24/7 everyday minding your non-wordly bussiness. There is obviously no difference with that deeperlife bride and other brides from other churches. Christianity is sweeter and more practicable than we can ever think or imagine. I love being christian to the last. Not just picking a verse in the whole bible and making it a doctrine. Read and obey the whole bible to the later. Thanks

Believers in the house what do you think, is this worldliness or not?
Source: http://www.okpeke.com/traditional-marriage-deeper-life-bride-goes-stylish/
I just hope it's for her traditional wedding which is scriptural and the best but wearing wedding gown to have church wedding isn't scriptural.
Re: See What This Deeper Life Bride Wore That Sparked An Argument by GoodMuyis(m): 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
asuustrike2009:

I just hope it's for her traditional wedding which is scriptural and the best but wearing wedding gown to have church wedding isn't scriptural.

We should wear anything we can afford joor even to church, that simple life.

Bet why people come day para for my Church na, pesin use net cover face den they complaint

WHY?

(1) (Reply)

THE BLESSING OF THE HOUSE OF THE LORD By Pastor Paul Enenche (6/6/2021) / Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel Int. Wants To Control Everybody / Everything In Ghana. / Afa Consultation For Igbo Dibia Afa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.