Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Afa Consultation For Igbo Dibia Afa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Afa Consultation For Igbo Dibia Afa (2316 Views)

Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye / Afa Divination ( Igba Afa In Igbo ) / BBC Video Of Dibia Rainmaker Creating Rainfall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afa Consultation For Igbo Dibia Afa by Richmixs(m): 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
Afa consultation is a process whereby, you and the spirits are communicating what is hidden, invisible to the ordinary eyes. There are different types of Afa divination reading depending on what type the Dibia Afa - spiritualist is using for his or her divination.

But I prefer the Ugiri seeds divination reading;

Ugiri seed : Ugiri seed is a type of Afa divination reading, consisting of 16 back seeds of the 'Uguri' seed, which can be seen as 4 bids on each line marking the four market days in Igbo land ( Eké, Oriè, Afor and Nkwo ). And everything that happens before either happened on Eke, Oriè, Afò or Nkwo. Likewise what will happen in the future.

This method of divination reading has a spoken spiritual words and phrases that interprets what had happened, in any of these four market days. The spiritualist - Dibiá Afa must understand this language of the Ugiri signs in order to render divination to his patients, clients and other spiritual solutions.
This is the method I relies upon, though there are other methods of divination but the usage of 'Ugiri' seeds makes divination a communication.

[img][/img]

How to do Afà consultation without your presence, send me your full name, state of origin on WhatsApp.
By © Cking chibueze , 07012708086.

1 Like

Re: Afa Consultation For Igbo Dibia Afa by duro4chang(m): 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
We call it Ifa.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Didn't Die for Anyone's Sin nor to save everyone from sin / Whether God Exists? / Anony, Enigma And Deepsight, Prove That Dawkins Is A Philosophical Dunce, Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.