Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ (8198 Views)

Tboss Slays In Long Red Gown / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In Camo Bum Shorts (Photos) / Faith Moley New Photoshoot Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by exlinkleads(f): 7:07am On Aug 26, 2017
Being controversial has its own benefits and I can say TBoss is reaping the benefits of being the most controversial Housemate in the last concluded Big Brother Nigeria Show. It has indeed launched her into yet another level.

The Big Brother Naija 2017 2nd runner up, Tokunbo Idowu aka Tboss, who was recently spotted with Former BBN Housemate, Kemen, at an event, is all shades of stunning as she channels her alter ego, Queen Cleopatra in beautiful new photos.

She took to social media to share these lovely and adorable photos and wrote:

Do you believe in Reincarnation? Well I do. I used to have a lot of déjà vécu- feeling of having “already lived through” something- that feeling of recollection even though in reality it never happened so maybe just maybe I have lived before. So I got online & started researching & stumbled on this page that asked me to put in my birth details & bla bla & it would calculate some bla bla for you & Voilà it said I was Queen Cleopatra in my former life.

Don’t worry make I follow una laugh cos it’s funny to me too BUT let’s think about it for a second- I am a Queen. And effortlessly too. This shoot was the perfect opportunity to live my fantasy & I’m so proud of the outcome. I loved every moment of it. Thank you so much guys. #Queen #Cleopatra

More Photos @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/08/tboss-slays-in-new-photoshoot-as-she.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by laurel03(m): 7:15am On Aug 26, 2017
vaseline crew... Saturday food don ready...

#small doctor gba ko je

1 Like

Re: Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by Teryfik(m): 7:19am On Aug 26, 2017
laurel03:
teamtboss...
bigbrother don finish na..... Abi u 4get

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by Akshow: 7:19am On Aug 26, 2017
What else does she do aside snapping upandown. Agadiwayin baby.

13 Likes

Re: Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by buygala(m): 7:19am On Aug 26, 2017
So her private Jet clients are now into Egyptian Fetishes sad

Issokay sad

A Two-arm Salute to Tokunbo Idowu Cleopatra aka London used Idowu Cleopatra smiley

10 Likes

Re: Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by phayvoursky(m): 7:20am On Aug 26, 2017
SEEMS THIS LADY SPENDS MUCH ON PHOTOSHOOT AND TRYING TO STAY RELEVANT.

ABEG WHERE IS MARVIS. I DON MISS THAT LADY.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by SenatePresdo(m): 7:20am On Aug 26, 2017
she looks like Queen of River Niger
Re: Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by ibkkk(f): 7:20am On Aug 26, 2017
Gorgeous.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by Viking007(m): 7:20am On Aug 26, 2017
How many times will this crap make FP?? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:20am On Aug 26, 2017
oya
Re: Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by Ogurube: 7:22am On Aug 26, 2017
Persistence is key, but don't push it, Lady!
Re: Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 26, 2017
So

1 Like

Re: Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by idyicy45: 7:22am On Aug 26, 2017
olosho
Re: Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by Heartmender1: 7:22am On Aug 26, 2017
BEautiful
Re: Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by veacea: 7:22am On Aug 26, 2017
The slayer
Re: Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by kelvinUchiha(m): 7:23am On Aug 26, 2017
If you were Cleopatra in your former life then me I was Plato. Idiot
Re: Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 26, 2017
Big brother Nigga still dey on?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by fineyemi(m): 7:24am On Aug 26, 2017
u guys should be giving us sport news not this chit. it's a Saturday.
Re: Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by Atlantia(f): 7:24am On Aug 26, 2017
Beautiful. kiss
Re: Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by omoiyalayi(m): 7:24am On Aug 26, 2017
This post dey sack the op abi na the mod that they have post it on the Front page 2 times

Una wehdon
Re: Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by GdexFolami(m): 7:25am On Aug 26, 2017
Abeg which kind thinking b this ? Queen of cleptora
Lols wtf!!! Joblessness

Re: Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by Young03(m): 7:25am On Aug 26, 2017
The mod that pushed this thing to FP,over fúvked a woman

it has made FP before
Re: Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by pyyxxaro: 7:25am On Aug 26, 2017
Wetin this gal de sell undecided
Re: Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by swiz123(m): 7:25am On Aug 26, 2017
Same post posted twice on fp... All nairaland mods needs to be sacked

1 Like

Re: Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by Franco93: 7:25am On Aug 26, 2017
k
Re: Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 26, 2017
Is this how much mod likes tBoss?? Why put the topic twice?

I just weak. Seun, these your mods are spoiling nairaland with sh!t posts.
Re: Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by yinkslinks(m): 7:28am On Aug 26, 2017
God forbid a dark woman ever have my kids. White/mixed or I turn Gay grin grin grin grin imagine dis Tboss give u kids not pikin dem.
Re: Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by GeneralOjukwu: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2017
Find her super HOT

The type of ladies you just don't want to use a condom for.

Don't know if it's just me, but like exchanging fluids with super sexy girls

Gotta check my Integrated Science text books for the explanation for such HIV-seeking behaviour

angry angry angry
Re: Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by Aburi001: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2017
Akshow:
What else does she do aside snapping upandown. Agadiwayin baby.
She be ASHAWANA Slay Queen grin tongue
Re: Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ by toseen7: 7:30am On Aug 26, 2017
I saw this post on FP some days ago nah?

FP material don scarce niyén?

(1) (2)

I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / BBNaija: Nigerians Compares The Price Of Tacha’s Pant With Mercy’s Pant (Photos) / Is Ini Edo Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.