Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms (28013 Views)

Herdsmen Killings: Miyetti Allah, Afenifere, Ohanaeze Reject Osinbajo Panel / Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved / $43.4m: Osinbajo Panel Compiles List Of Invitees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms by malakus(m): 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
I can smell a rat with this can of worms

Get a herbal medication  for Epilepsy and Hemorrhoids. ‎
Check my signature. 
Re: Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms by oloriooko(m): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
Akolawole:

Yes, Abba is Buhari's blood relative but if Buhari can 'sack' his former wife he can as well sack ANYONE.
The buhari you knew is no more, this buhari is different
Re: Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms by ahmedbanj(m): 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
Drama again! we no get choice dan to watch. kwantinue!
Re: Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms by ahmedbanj(m): 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
Drama again! we no get choice dan to watch. kwantinue!
Re: Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari strongest selling point in 2015 was his perceived ability to fight corruption but today I can confidently said he has greatly also failed in that department like all other departments .what a shame
How?
Re: Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
oloriooko:

The buhari you knew is no more, this buhari is different
Must you say something?
Re: Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms by SalamRushdie: 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
AntiIPOB:
How?

Is corruption not still thriving endemically under his watch ? Has he score any successful prosecution of any of the obviously corrupt people of the past govt and even his own government?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms by oloriooko(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Must you say something?
Must you use your brain? Zombie spotted!!!
Re: Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms by walbadamhildi: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
Y PMB $OSINBAJO SUFFER THEMSELVES D THINK D ARE FIGHTING (Corruption) NOT KNOWING D ARE COVERED BY CORRUPTED CABAL. AND YIELDING TO D NATION. pls stop fooling urself.
Re: Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Is corruption not still thriving endemically under his watch ? Has he score any successful prosecution of any of the obviously corrupt people of the past govt and even his own government?
You don't care to know that is why you don't know,update your knowledge.
Re: Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms by ivandragon: 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
julietm123:
Monguno has nothing to do with Oke 's case take it from me. Monguno never knew about the funds. Oke just said it to cover face and to drag the nsa into the matter. I swear, people can be evil. Imagine him mentioning Monguno when his deputies didn't know? Monguno knew indeed mtcheeew. The guy Oke tried to drag others down with him but failed. Didn't you follow the story?

someone says you 'stole' something & you insisted that you did not...

is it now proper to make you one of the judges in the case in which you were also accused of doing something wrong?

I guess you are 'following' the story with a closed mind...
Re: Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms by 36STATES: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
I need someone with advanced knowledge of statistics to help my friend analyse
data from a pre-test and post test questionnaire. You will be paid generously for your help.
The email is hungerbad@yahoo.com and pls be quick.
Re: Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms by Okoroawusa: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
Akolawole:

Yes, Abba is Buhari's blood relative but if Buhari can 'sack' his former wife he can as well sack ANYONE.
Buhari is the most near-perfect president nigeria has ever had.

Quote me anywhere.
Re: Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms by Coalkendar(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
I believe in the origin of Truth. it already catching up with many of Nigerian politicians......
Re: Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms by Naijiant: 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
Re: Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms by julietm123: 1:01am On Aug 27, 2017
No, not with a closed mind. Every open minded person knew he was lying. Monguno was put there as his nemesis.
ivandragon:

someone says you 'stole' something & you insisted that you did not...

is it now proper to make you one of the judges in the case in which you were also accused of doing something wrong?

I guess you are 'following' the story with a closed mind...
Re: Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms by ivandragon: 1:09am On Aug 27, 2017
julietm123:
No, not with a closed mind. Every open minded person knew he was lying. Monguno was put there as his nemesis.

what are you saying?

are you implying that it is right for Monguno to be a judge in a case in which he has been rightly or wrongly accused of being involved?
Re: Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms by julietm123: 1:16am On Aug 27, 2017
Monguno is the nsa. Trust me Oke just made up that story. Everyone knew and there were other members on the pane.l
ivandragon:

what are you saying?

are you implying that it is right for Monguno to be a judge in a case in which he has been rightly or wrongly accused of being involved?

Re: Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms by ivandragon: 4:49am On Aug 27, 2017
julietm123:
Monguno is the nsa. Trust me Oke just made up that story. Everyone knew and there were other members on the pane.l

please carry this your argument elsewhere...

you obviously don't understand what is called conflict of interest.

Nemo judex in causa sua ...
Re: Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms by 1miccza: 7:50am On Aug 27, 2017
ivandragon:
Monguno was prominently mentioned by Oke of being in the know about the funds, yet monguno was a member of the investigation panel.

what good/justice can come out of the report when one of the key dramatis persona was also a judge in his own matter?

clowns in power...

Good question. Simply shows that the rigmarole and committee is just another hogwash and waste of taxpayers money
Re: Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms by 1miccza: 7:52am On Aug 27, 2017
positivetaught:
Now that the PDP is not involved and it's an in house thing, very soon we will be bombarded with all sort of grammatical inventions n contraptions to justify whatever bizarre response buhari n APC may give to this.

Exactly, at least there's no PDP to call or rats to blame this on
Re: Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms by 1miccza: 7:53am On Aug 27, 2017
ivandragon:

please carry this your argument elsewhere...
you obviously don't understand what is called conflict of interest.
Nemo judex in causa sua ...
Educate her and let her understand
Re: Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms by 1miccza: 7:56am On Aug 27, 2017
Okoroawusa:
Quote me anywhere.
Says who? All I see and hear is a whole lot of play acting and lies
Re: Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms by 1miccza: 7:57am On Aug 27, 2017
Okoroawusa:
Quote me anywhere.
Says who? All I see and hear is a whole lot of play acting and lies
Re: Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms by ivandragon: 8:51am On Aug 27, 2017
1miccza:

Educate her and let her understand

I hope I did.

if I have to start explaining more than what I have already done, then it would mean I am either relating to an 'airhead' or a child.

my opinion was quite straightforward & I was surprised to see the argument from the other moniker being put up.
Re: Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms by 1miccza: 9:09am On Aug 27, 2017
ivandragon:

I hope I did.

if I have to start explaining more than what I have already done, then it would mean I am either relating to an 'airhead' or a child.

my opinion was quite straightforward & I was surprised to see the argument from the other moniker being put up.

You sure did

(1) (2) (Reply)

Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State / 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.