Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State (28024 Views)

Presidents Of The NLC, TUC And ASUU. / Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide / NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by Crimecity: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2023
Enugu right now

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by TemplarLandry: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2023
No sit at home?

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by Crimecity: 10:10am On Aug 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
No sit at home?

Continue deceiving yourself in Faraway Hebadan

233 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by successmatters(m): 10:10am On Aug 02, 2023
Where are the sit at home propaganda merchants? grin

107 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by successmatters(m): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2023
Crimecity:

grin grin

Savage

132 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by successmatters(m): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
No sit at home?

No, they are sitting in the forest grin

When they tell you that you're being deceived in your WhatsApp group, you think we're playing. Nobody is sitting at home anywhere.

160 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by slivertongue: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2023
Wow!!

People are sending the message to govt that enough is enough

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by Crimecity: 10:12am On Aug 02, 2023
successmatters:

grin grin

Savage

Allow them to be having hard-on from Nairaland on sit at home.

Me wey dey shop like this.

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by Xscape1993(m): 10:13am On Aug 02, 2023
Just look at the state of our nation at the moment. A country blessed by God, but rule by agberos and touts.

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by bender79: 10:28am On Aug 02, 2023
successmatters:

No, they are sitting in the forest grin

When they tell you that you're being deceived in your WhatsApp group, you think we're playing. Nobody is sitting at home anywhere.
don't mind them. People will sit in ogbomosho and assume things

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by 22o62021: 10:36am On Aug 02, 2023
Mbah has nothing to offer

He is clueless as Tinubu

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by nepapole(m): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2023
Good ....
Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by OVB123: 10:45am On Aug 02, 2023
I trust my enugu people. This Tinubu nonsense should stop.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by RuggedBiafran: 10:46am On Aug 02, 2023
grin
Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by GoodRocks: 10:48am On Aug 02, 2023
I refused to agree!

Obi and his supporters are suffering. Yolubbas and Tinubu supporter enjoying. The entire sad waste region are celebrating right now as I type this because they want to teach the Igbos politics. News currently has it that if you visit any part of sad waste with your APC facecap and broom they'll quickly sell fuel for you for 50 Naira. Renew shege pro Max just started!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by Dafresh: 10:51am On Aug 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
No sit at home?
Why not dedicate song to Tinubu as usual. You de dedicate song when we no get light, fuel de costly how we go take play de song abi you go come de sing de song for our ear

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by 001Lagos: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2023
Very good

All hands must be on deck to make Nigeria a better country for all of us wether the government of the day likes it or not .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by Ayo25: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2023
grin
Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by SantiagoMo(m): 10:56am On Aug 02, 2023
Crimecity:
Enugu right now

The government should do something about this

Anyone here with any country aza consisting with 7 digits account numbers needed urgently

Contact me via my signature....
Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by Riopee: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2023
Seti
Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by Xwizard: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2023
Noted
Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by Goodlady(f): 10:56am On Aug 02, 2023
It's starting

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by Laple0541(m): 10:56am On Aug 02, 2023
IPOB miscreants, I know that anything that will make Nigeria fail will be highly welcome by them but God go shame them. Nigeria shall be great under his excellency Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by Afriqiyaah(m): 10:56am On Aug 02, 2023
CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING GUIDE

Download Binance or Bybit from playstore or iOS and let me teach you how to trade crypto safely. You can start with any amount and grow it up to 5 times within a week. Imagine earning in Dollars every minute.
Stop complaining about govt and simply end poverty. If you aquire the right skills, you would maximize profits and avoid losses. My practical course would expose you to that and you be added to my group for live trading signals. As for newbies, below are part of what you would directly from me:
1. How to Trade Cryptocurrency (Simplified to benefit beginners)
2. Crypto trading success blueprint
3.How to manage risks and emotion properly.
4.How to set stop loss so that if market reverse, you won't loose. (This is where many do fail)
5.How to position and stay focus while trading.
6. Best Crypto tips.
7. Where to get right signals and even how to technically get it yourself.
The course is on a Promo of N5,000.
Get it now and thank me later.
8. How to buy or sell crypto, how to exchange crypto to Naira all within 15 minutes.
9. Technical analysis to help you understand trade

Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by MykellOni(m): 10:56am On Aug 02, 2023
Attendance: Present ✔️
Today, it's still a little protest. It may seem like a joke to some...
Believe me, it will still get to a point in this country where something serious is going to happen. I don't know how, but I strongly believe it will happen! Honestly we cannot continue like this....never! Haba, show me a country with politicians as worst and as corrupt as Nigeria...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:56am On Aug 02, 2023
Crimecity:

Ode better pass you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by Billionaire2: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2023
The Druggie is more concerned about Niger

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by Yankiss(m): 10:56am On Aug 02, 2023
Revolution loading. The government should sit up immediately and address the concerns of the workers. People are going through hell. We are sitting on a keg of overcharged gun powder. Coming from the hardship of Buhari's era, people expected a reprieve in the new dispensation.

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by Nemesis0147(m): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2023
Igbos are being taught some political lessons 😂

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by b3llo(m): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2023
This people mean business
Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by saintbillion(m): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2023
Make I sleep

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The NLC Protest In Enugu State by Godwin4444: 10:57am On Aug 02, 2023
Crimecity:
Enugu right now
instead of protesting against the man locking them up in faraway Finland

Even if fuel na 5 naira what if Simon ekpa decide to lock them up

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service / Remembering Today In History: The Day Abacha Seized Power / President Buhari And Governor Willie Obiano: Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.