Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

These 5 Innocent/casual Habits Will Get You Fired From Your Job - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / These 5 Innocent/casual Habits Will Get You Fired From Your Job (21685 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fired From New Job In Canada For Saying Sorry Too Much / How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss / Two Mexicans Fired From A Factory And The Rest Decided To Leave With Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These 5 Innocent/casual Habits Will Get You Fired From Your Job by ehix89(m): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2017
EntMirror:
Forgetting to saying 'Good morning' to your boss might get you fired. Sometimes, you can be sacked without any reason at all. That's how life is when you leave it in charge of a boss. As an employee, you need another stream of income. Something that brings in passive cash. That way, you know you have worth and your boss will never try shit with you. If he do, you can easily say 'Go fuvk yourself' without any atom of fear.

It works grin

Visit www.entmirror.com for all business ideas
You didn't even add 'Sir' to it, you're fired grin

1 Like

Re: These 5 Innocent/casual Habits Will Get You Fired From Your Job by matrixA(m): 10:06am On Aug 26, 2017
ourema:
If you will be fired, you will be fired. What will be, will be.
que sera sera. I like you
Re: These 5 Innocent/casual Habits Will Get You Fired From Your Job by brandmix: 10:55am On Aug 26, 2017
CAREER LIMITING MOVE�

This is defined as a stupid attempt to toast/chike/woo/ or flirt with OGA's (in some cases OGA's friends girl friend)

Your end shall be swift and fast
tongue
Re: These 5 Innocent/casual Habits Will Get You Fired From Your Job by kruusy: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
dia is no job security when u are working for any private firm....at times if the manager wants to recruit in any of his relative, he will just find one guy wey dey on his own give sack letter for no reason at all

1 Like

Re: These 5 Innocent/casual Habits Will Get You Fired From Your Job by naturefellow(m): 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
ourema:
If you will be fired, you will be fired. What will be, will be.
que sera sera... LOL

1 Like

Re: These 5 Innocent/casual Habits Will Get You Fired From Your Job by Nezero(m): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
Bro where is no. 4 and no.5...

I cannot find it.. Oh, sorry. You say it is in the podcast
Re: These 5 Innocent/casual Habits Will Get You Fired From Your Job by Wealth777: 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
Guy, I swear you're wicked
ayamprecious:
In other news, a girl told me all guys are dog, I replied, show me your father from the pic below

N she reported me to HR, have I said anything bad

1 Like

Re: These 5 Innocent/casual Habits Will Get You Fired From Your Job by ayamprecious: 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
Wealth777:
Guy, I swear you're wicked

She looked for my pant of trouble that was hUng on the window grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life / Access Bank Sacks 1,500 Intercontinental Employees, Shuts Branches / Why Become A Commercial Pilot? - Many Pilots Never Admit #11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.