Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater (47104 Views)

Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll / Tobi Bakre Replies Twitter User Who Called Alex "A Village Wife" / Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by pressplay411(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
cloud9usher:
grin

Nigerian celebrities with their usual mocking of people and tagging them as broke, Frank sent a subtle insult by saying the dude can only afford GO TV and the dude fired back with all savagery and creativity!: "It was on full DSTV subscription I heard that you were beating your wife" grin

And the dude even added Franks present jobless part as well. grin

Lol yea he played the rich man card and got the streetz treatment.

3 Likes

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by khristal87(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
Atleast frm d arguement i am aware frank s a supposed wife better...d other guy, i dnt knw him....celebrities need to learn to keep quiet wen dey should...
Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by Aquariann: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
LastMumu:

How did Frank fire the first shot? The troll started it by calling Frank an oversabi. Of course Frank is a celebrity so it's easy for you guys to ignore the first diss.

logica:
What does "Nigerians are their oversabi" mean to you? I guess it is a compliment.

Well, since I wouldn't want to assume what Frank's response would have been, I'm forced to agree with you guys the guy would have stated his opinion without the "Over sabi line"

My grouse like the guy I quoted was in referencing the fact that Nigerian celebrities at the slightest online debate or squabble, resort to calling everyone broke. It's like an ingrained punchline.

1 Like

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by okonja(m): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
Na me cause that guy's response on wife's beating oh! angry angry...
Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by okonja(m): 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
cloud9usher:
grin

Nigerian celebrities with their usual mocking of people and tagging them as broke, Frank sent a subtle insult by saying the dude can only afford GO TV and the dude fired back with all savagery and creativity!: "It was on full DSTV subscription I heard that you were beating your wife" grin

Nigerians are commonly fund of natural envy/beef/dislike of on air personalities... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by Aquariann: 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
pressplay411:

Lol yea he played the rich man card and got the streetz treatment.

My point exactly. Calling people broke shouldn't be a first line of defence.

2 Likes

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by logica(m): 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
Aquariann:

Nigerian celebrities at the slightest online debate or squabble, resort to calling everyone broke. It's like an ingrained punchline.
Aha. And even you are "thinking like a Nigerian", my friend. Surely, subscribing to GoTV does not necessarily mean you are broke. Not everybody is fond of throwing money away.

The irony of it all was the fact that the troll was the oversabi, but typical of an oversabi accuses others of his malady.
Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by Aquariann: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
logica:
Aha. And even you are "thinking like a Nigerian", my friend. Surely, subscribing to GoTV does not necessarily mean you are broke. Not everybody is fond of throwing money away.

The irony of it all was the fact that the troll was the oversabi, but typical of an oversabi accuses others of his malady.

Lol.. Boss mi.
Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by santicruz: 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
LOL @ beating your wife full bouquet

1 Like

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by logica(m): 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

BUT, Frank Edohor shouldn't have kept quiet if he wasn't beating his wife when the initial accusations were made.

You SPEAK OUT once and then adopt SILENCE as a strategy subsequently.

You respond with a short statement " I DIDN'T BEAT MY WIFE"...refuse to answer any follow-up questions, never mention it again.
LOL. You never jam. Keeping silent subsequently is merely proof you LIED earlier.
Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by Reference(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
He couldn't keep up with the argument, couldn't proffer intellectual points so typically he resorts to personal attacks to 'hurt' and 'win' the challenge by silencing the opposition. From individuals to our so called institutions and their leadership it is the same. Personal attacks and insults are the standard response to difficult inquiries.

When you see a man or woman who resorts to insults at the drop of a hat, chances are that there is little upstairs. I rather desire to continue an intellectual argument for as long as possible because you get to learn things you hitherto did not know whether you are convincing enough or lose the debate. Speaking about debate we all remember the ones we had in grade school. The objective was never to win but to spur intellectualism, to broaden knowledge. Unfortunately this has been lost on us adults who have retrogressed with age to become like kindergarten kids in attitude.
Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by softwerk(f): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
kimbraa:
And lefulefu is a troll to you?.

I'll rather choose kingtblakhoc over lefulefu, fadiga24 and the other lun*atic ProudtobeaMUMUM any day grin
Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by ayodot(m): 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
cloud9usher:
grin

What people always fail to understand is that there is no fear fight.. When you trigger a fight don't expect ur opponent to be fear..
just as it as been said no one knows the guy its Frank that owns the image.. Silence is Golden

1 Like

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by naturefellow(m): 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
OgidiOlu3:
When you follow someone you hate on social media then it's no more hate, it's envy.
word!
Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by bamite(m): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
fk001:
What did he mean by let October come first?
How did you edit the picture like dis? And which phone and app did you use?
Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by Mryacks: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
Exactly..
Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
kimbraa:
Frank Edoho, it's best you ignore some comments. Some people inherited hate same way genes are inherited from parents.

Obviously the guy uses GOTV. grin The comment @ I guess GOTV doesn't have it, pained him.
this who wants to be a millioniare sure can fight dirty grin
yea i agree..he"s way above this petty bickering.
Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
Evidence1000:

What are you even saying sef?
e dey analyse am
Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Give it to someone more literate. wink

#SayNoToExamMercenaries#
epic! grin

1 Like

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
kimbraa:
And lefulefu is a troll to you?.
thats whywhyogun"s younger brother
hope u know dat?
Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
lefulefu:

this who wants to be a millioniare sure can fight dirty grin
yea i agree..he"s way above this petty bickering.
Yeah, too above it. The dude fighting him might be a boy he could keep and fend for. grin
Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
lefulefu:

thats why.whyogun"s younger brother
hope u know dat?
I don't know him/her. Why is he/she bitter at you?. grin
Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
kimbraa:
Yeah, too above it. The dude fighting him might be a boy he could keep and fend for. grin
very true..
this is why i admire omotola cheesy cheesy
she knows wen to ignore trolls cheesy
Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
lefulefu:

very true..
this is why i admire omotola cheesy cheesy
she knows wen to ignore trolls cheesy
The troll is just a bitter soul. cheesy

I haven't seen her fight a troll too.

1 Like

Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
kimbraa:
I don't know him/her. Why is he/she bitter at you?. grin
i dont know oo cheesy cheesy
biafran.bushboy and buhari.son accused him for using fake female pixs and posing as a lady cheesy.just cos i laughed na im come cause d wahala cheesy
Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
kimbraa:
The troll is just a bitter soul. cheesy

I haven't seen her fight a troll too.
all trolls have bitter souls cheesy
Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
lefulefu:

i dont know oo cheesy cheesy
biafran.bushboy and buhari.son accused him for using fake female pixs and posing as a lady cheesy.just cos i laughed na im come cause d wahala cheesy
She go don feel say you join. grin
Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by cicc2010(f): 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
cicc2010:
make I pack here first..,....
bros you be winch, tot I was first to comment
no way
Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by elegance101(m): 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
the October actually meant when Who wants to be a millionaire will resume coz it's on break now. That's why the guy said Frank is jobless now.
Re: Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
kimbraa:
She go don feel say you join. grin
dont know why some ppl always dey wan pick fight with me cheesy cheesy cheesy
i don talk am time without number cheesy
iyam a lover not a fighter cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) / Dedrick Williams Arrested For The Murder Of Xxxtentacion (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Gifts Iyabo Ojo ₦500,000 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.