Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Mayweather & Conor Fight: Actual Start Time Across The Globe- PICTURES - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mayweather & Conor Fight: Actual Start Time Across The Globe- PICTURES (825 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayweather & Conor Fight: Actual Start Time Across The Globe- PICTURES by MXrap: 10:45am On Aug 26, 2017
There are just hours to go until one of the biggest, most eagerly anticipated boxing matches of all time.

The fight is set to break all pay-per-view records - and after months of trash-talking, a world tour, and last night's weigh in, Mayweather v McGregor is finally here.

Saturday night will see out-of-retirement best boxer of his generation Floyd Mayweather facing the UFC's biggest star, Conor McGregor, in Sin City.

The T-Mobile arena in Las Vegas will be packed to the rafters but millions more will be watching the fight via TV around the world.

After a long period of speculation about whether the fight would ever take place, the last few months have featured high levels of animosity on both sides, as the rivalry heats up ahead of fight night.

This will either be a boxing bout for the ages or a cross-code money-spinning abomination, depending on your point of view.

Whichever camp you're in, here's all you need to know about the fight between the man with a 49-0 boxing record facing and the Irish fighter who has never taken part in a professional boxing fight.

The fight is happening on Saturday 26 August.

While the times haven't been announced, it will certainly be a late night or very early start for viewers in the UK, so expect to be up well into Sunday 27 August, and possibly calling in sick on Monday 28.

The main event begins at 4am BST, but the fight itself may start closer to 5am.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/boxing/2017/08/26/mayweather-vs-mcgregor-time-does-fight-start-tonight-will-win/amp/

Lalasticlala

Re: Mayweather & Conor Fight: Actual Start Time Across The Globe- PICTURES by bobojesu(m): 10:51am On Aug 26, 2017
Re: Mayweather & Conor Fight: Actual Start Time Across The Globe- PICTURES by Uchemus(m): 10:51am On Aug 26, 2017
Re: Mayweather & Conor Fight: Actual Start Time Across The Globe- PICTURES by softwerk(f): 11:05am On Aug 26, 2017
McGregor's erection though, I hope hasn't been expending all his energy fu*cking

He will need every drop of testosterone to beat Maywheather grin
Re: Mayweather & Conor Fight: Actual Start Time Across The Globe- PICTURES by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2017
see this 1, wetin concern erecsion and bleeping for fight,
Shior undecided
Re: Mayweather & Conor Fight: Actual Start Time Across The Globe- PICTURES by Isoko1stSon(m): 11:21am On Aug 26, 2017
Ds fight not my concern,that I soldy LGD too Early is Wats My concern
Re: Mayweather & Conor Fight: Actual Start Time Across The Globe- PICTURES by fratermathy(m): 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Ds fight not my concern,that I soldy LGD too Early is Wats My concern

This guy is not an Isoko person. He is an IPOB youth from the East impersonating the good people of Isoko ethnic nationality. Everyone should take note. No Isoko person would create a username such as his. It's so sad that he is misrepresenting the collective wishes of Isoko people here on Nairaland. Disregard his posts. Things are like this are why minorities will always mistrust Igbos and their Biafra. Imagine the level of desperation and audacity.

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Overcomes Broken Nose To Defeat Carlos Takam In Round 10 / Nigeria Vs Argentina Match Kicks Off By 5pm… See Details / Cristiano Ronaldo & Girlfriend Welcome Their 4th Child (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.