Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Why I’m Against Restructuring Of Nigeria – Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I’m Against Restructuring Of Nigeria – Obasanjo (434 Views)

IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) / Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. / Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Why I’m Against Restructuring Of Nigeria – Obasanjo by olajay86(m): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2017
http://www.titopeblog.com/2017/08/why-im-against-restructuring-of-nigeria.html

Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo has distanced himself from the clamour for the restructuring of Nigeria by some section of Nigerians.

Obasanjo, who faulted the call said what Nigeria needs now is not restructuring of the country but that of individual mentality.

He made his stance known on the sidelines of the African Leadership Forum in Johannesburg, South Africa.

The former President said Nigerians should restructure their minds before calling for restructuring of the country.

Obasanjo said Nigerians’ focus should be on how to include everyone in a nation that is already well endowed.

He said, “We have to restructure our mentality, we have to restructure our minds we have to restructure our understanding of Nigeria, what country do we want and if we decide on what country we want, how do we get that country, all hands on deck.

“How do we get inclusive, how do we get every Nigerian feeling a sense of having a stake in the country.”

Re: Why I’m Against Restructuring Of Nigeria – Obasanjo by nogoodadvice(m): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2017
Baba Iyabo please go to bed
Re: Why I’m Against Restructuring Of Nigeria – Obasanjo by Mynd44: 11:23am On Aug 26, 2017

(1)

Ibadan State,now Beckons As 21 New Obas Recieve Staff Of Office Today / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu And The People Of Okpanku [A Must Read] / My Daughter Would Be Better Than Trump As US President – Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.