Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Patoranking Welcomes Baby With His New Baby Mama (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Welcomes Baby With His New Baby Mama (photo) (2183 Views)

Music Star, Patoranking Welcomes A Second Daughter With Babymama, Amaka (photos) / David Nnaji: "I Had A Baby With Another Woman But My Marriage Is Intact" / Sandra Achums Welcomes Baby Boy In Germany (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patoranking Welcomes Baby With His New Baby Mama (photo) by EdozieRichard: 11:37am On Aug 26, 2017
Nigerian artist Patoranking just welcomed a baby with his new baby mama in the US. The sex of the child is still unknown.

Read more: http://www.edozierichardsblog.com/2017/08/patoranking-welcomes-baby-with-his-baby.html?m=1

Re: Patoranking Welcomes Baby With His New Baby Mama (photo) by dacovajnr: 11:41am On Aug 26, 2017
grin
Re: Patoranking Welcomes Baby With His New Baby Mama (photo) by Young03(m): 11:45am On Aug 26, 2017
2018 will not pass me by

I will born
Re: Patoranking Welcomes Baby With His New Baby Mama (photo) by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 26, 2017
Awww smiley

Congrats!
Re: Patoranking Welcomes Baby With His New Baby Mama (photo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 26, 2017
What happened to his first baby mama and his first son? sad
Musicians with their irresponsibility. Born everywhere with all kinds of women.. Smhhh.

No sense of direction.. Smmhh

Na dem sabi
Re: Patoranking Welcomes Baby With His New Baby Mama (photo) by softwerk(f): 11:55am On Aug 26, 2017
Baby mama's everywhere angry

So disgraceful angry

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Welcomes Baby With His New Baby Mama (photo) by Partnerbiz3: 11:57am On Aug 26, 2017
Babymama the new oyel job.

Pls how can i become a baby daddy.

The job is sweet..
Re: Patoranking Welcomes Baby With His New Baby Mama (photo) by Fuadeiza(m): 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
So baby mama is now the new awesome.... :/
Re: Patoranking Welcomes Baby With His New Baby Mama (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
is it just me or that child does NOT seem to look like a newborn?!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Did This To You? Fans React To The Painting Of Donjazzy(photos) / 11-year-old Former Cultist, “shanawole” Now A Pastor / A Confused Wizkid Asked A Question On Twitter, See How Don Jazzy Replied Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.