Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

11-year-old Former Cultist, “shanawole” Now A Pastor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 11-year-old Former Cultist, “shanawole” Now A Pastor (2176 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist / 88-year-old Former Senator, Cyrus Nunyieh Dies Months After Marrying A Younger B / Ayobami Peller Slams Man Trying To Toast Naomi Peller, Her 11-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11-year-old Former Cultist, “shanawole” Now A Pastor by gistyinka(m): 10:56am On Dec 31, 2017
In June, we brought you reports of an 11-year-old boy, popularly known as “Shanawole” who belongs to the Eiye confraternity..The senior and residence Pastor of This Present House, Tony Rapu, rescued Shanawole from the streets during a “God Bless Nigeria/Freedom Foundation rehabilitation mission.”

The 11-year-old boy who says he belongs to Eiye confraternity and smokes marijuana well – revealed that if anyone messes with him or his group, it’s his job to kill the person/hack the person down. He also said that if anyone tries to fight them, he and his boys will hit the person very hard.

The young boy who also claimed to be robber – was taken off the streets and underwent rehabilitation..

All Thanks to Pastor Tony Rapu As 11-Year Old Ex-Cultist, Shanawole Turn Pastor

Re: 11-year-old Former Cultist, “shanawole” Now A Pastor by gistyinka(m): 10:59am On Dec 31, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7m17spcjbQ

6 months later, Shanawole is now known as “Pastor Michael”, He’s transformed to a pastor and a tennis player. He can now speak and understand English after his rehabilitation.

Pastor Tony still went ahead into the ghetto around Shomolu and its environs..

He wrote in the caption; “We visited Abule Ijesha, Shomolu where the abuse of new street drugs which include tramadol, a pain killer, codeine in cough syrup, which is mixed with milk or fizzy drinks, in addition to marijuana and other drugs are common. Some of the young men in this video are currently undergoing rehabilitation.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0Ht_PFoy-c

All Thanks to Pastor Tony Rapu As 11-Year Old Ex-Cultist, Shanawole Turn Pastor

Re: 11-year-old Former Cultist, “shanawole” Now A Pastor by dafeyankee: 11:00am On Dec 31, 2017
Chai.

Eiye blend 11 yr old boy too?this one weak me.
Re: 11-year-old Former Cultist, “shanawole” Now A Pastor by Swegzfreak: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2017
: shocked
Re: 11-year-old Former Cultist, “shanawole” Now A Pastor by ladyF(f): 11:15am On Dec 31, 2017
Hallelujah
Re: 11-year-old Former Cultist, “shanawole” Now A Pastor by dikeigbo2(m): 11:24am On Dec 31, 2017
Odiegwu......wonderful
Re: 11-year-old Former Cultist, “shanawole” Now A Pastor by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2017
Wow. Nothing makes God happier.
Re: 11-year-old Former Cultist, “shanawole” Now A Pastor by JON01: 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
Damn this man really did his best for those guys in the video. Kudos sire I'm joyed.
Re: 11-year-old Former Cultist, “shanawole” Now A Pastor by atilla(m): 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
this boyt was already violent and would have been a future Shina Rambo.

thank God for his new life.
Re: 11-year-old Former Cultist, “shanawole” Now A Pastor by GENERALCASHMIR(m): 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
dafeyankee:
Chai.

Eiye blend 11 yr old boy too?this one weak me.
. Chai me I 4 oo bird na dirty something they just they vex me daily 11 years old wetin be the goal and objective of the fraternity

(1) (Reply)

Man United Star, Jesse Lingard Gets Shockingly And Publicly Dumped By His Lover / Paul Okoye Of Psquare Reacts As Miracle Emerges Winner (photos) / Nigerian Soldiers Reportedly Forced A Lady Who Wore A Camouflage, To Pull It Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.