Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

9 Simple Ways To Take Of Your Vagina(i Am Sure You Have Not Try Number 7) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 9 Simple Ways To Take Of Your Vagina(i Am Sure You Have Not Try Number 7) (836 Views)

Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) / Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Simple Ways To Take Of Your Vagina(i Am Sure You Have Not Try Number 7) by cbi24: 11:41am On Aug 26, 2017
Most ladies in Nigeria don't take care of their vagina and that is why they spend money trying to cure several infections

Here are 9 simple ways to take care of your vagina

I am sure you have not try Number 7

1.Use only warm water to wash the vulva. Dry thoroughly with a clean towel. (If the vulva is very irritated, you can try drying it with a blow dryer set on cool.)

2.The vagina cleanses itself naturally in the form of normal, vaginal discharge.

3.Avoid using douches unless prescribed by your physician. These products can upset the natural balance of organisms.

4.Wear only white, 100 percent cotton underwear.

5.Avoid wearing nylon, acetate, or other manmade fibers.

6.Avoid wearing thongs.Rinse underclothes carefully after washing. Or, double-rinse.Wash new underclothes before wearing.Use a mild soap for washing underclothes. Do not use detergents (especially Tide) or7 fabric softeners (including dryer sheets.)

7.Use 7 layers sanitary pad (this is the best pad because of its functions contact us for it)to control menstrual bleeding.

8.(Do not use deodorant tampons.) Do not leave tampons in for a long period, due to toxic shock syndrome.  Do not leave tampons in all night.

9.Take sitz baths daily, if prescribed by your health care provider.Don't scratch.Avoid wearing nylon pantyhose or panty girdles. They trap heat and moisture, providing an ideal breeding environment for organisms. When nylons or leggings are required, wear cotton or nylons with a cotton panty.Avoid these feminine hygiene products, which can irritate the vulva: sanitary pads, feminine spray and deodorants, Vaseline, oils, greases, bubble baths, bath oils, talc, or powder.

Source:
http://drexpert.info/how-to-take-of-your-vagina

cc: seun lalasticlala mynd44 dominique

2 Likes

Re: 9 Simple Ways To Take Of Your Vagina(i Am Sure You Have Not Try Number 7) by cbi24: 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
Thanks
Re: 9 Simple Ways To Take Of Your Vagina(i Am Sure You Have Not Try Number 7) by cbi24: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
I do appreciate

(1) (Reply)

See The Benefits Of Eating Bitter Kola (watch Video) / Ruzu Herbal Bitters Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) / A Nairalander Needs Some Medical Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.