Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Pmb's Return: Have You Felt The Impact? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pmb's Return: Have You Felt The Impact? (400 Views)

I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola / I Thought I Was Dead When I Felt The Bullet In My Stomach, Says Shot Journalist / Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pmb's Return: Have You Felt The Impact? by Juciano1(m): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2017
It's been a week since the return of President Buhari. What are the positives of having him back? Have you felt the impact of his return thus far? Share your thoughts.
OAM4J
Mynd44
Re: Pmb's Return: Have You Felt The Impact? by madridguy(m): 11:50am On Aug 26, 2017
Yes
Re: Pmb's Return: Have You Felt The Impact? by Fuadeiza(m): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
Obviously not
Re: Pmb's Return: Have You Felt The Impact? by SalamRushdie: 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
Yes there is tension on the land again and price of good have started to climb again after pausing for 3 months ..Went to get my favorite green tea last night and an extra 150 naira had been added

(1) (Reply)

Between Hate Speech And Freedom Of Expression. / Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram After 3 Years Narrates Hardship In Sambisa / Do We Know What We Really Want In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.