Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola (43356 Views)

Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / Ogunbiyi Loses Case Against Adeleke At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by goldcoinhub: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
The Osun State governor, Gboyega Oyetola has said he felt ridiculed contesting against Senator Ademola Adeleke in the 2018 gubernatorial election in the state.

He made the statement when leadership of the Social Democratic Party (SDP), led by Professor Yemi Farounbi, paid him solidarity visit on his victory at the Supreme Court, daily Independent reports.

The governor noted that there was lack of control in the Nigeria electoral system.

According to him,

“the country’s electoral system is weak especially regarding the screening of candidates which gave room for somebody like Ademola Adeleke to contest for governorship seat of the state.

“Sometimes when I sat down and realised that I was actually contesting with Adeleke, who is best at dancing, I felt ridiculed, very ridiculed,” the governor lamented.

https://lailasnews.com/i-felt-ridiculed-contesting-against-adeleke-oyetola/

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by BabaO2: 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
Word

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by zoedew: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
Indeed so but inwardly you wished it was not Akin Ogunbiyi! Any day he’ll beat you hands down! Deji Adeleke deep inside knows Ademola was a hard sell but felt nothing was beyond n10-15 billion. In the result Ademola brought more shame than ever to The Adeleke Political Dynasty Of Ede, Osun State. On a good day Ademola Adeleke is one member of the Adeleke family who should be kept out of the way when the family receives dignitaries!

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Nemesis909: 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
Quite embarrassing.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by muykem: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
This your statement is u call for. When did you become Donald Trump second that talk anyhow.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by TooMuchStuff: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
Look at this election rigger helped by BuhariApC Remote Control of Aso Rock o.

Did u really win or INEC rigged it for APcheats ??

314 Likes 25 Shares

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by adekolaelect(m): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
And hunger with political blindness followers made it worst by voted for him .that election showed the ℅ few intelligent people in osun . the man who has no any record of working experiences through out his life time than partying and dancing .

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by iCauseTrouble: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
Na now you get mouth to talk. I don't blame you. I blame INEC and the judiciary that gave you the undeserved victory

184 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Authoreety: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
Chai grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by PrinceKevin01: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
Okk
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by SultanOfAbia: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
This kind talk fit give old man heart attack..

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by CheapDataGuy: 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
Chaiii see upcut abeq cheesy

We do hope Davido's tent will react asap grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Felixalex(m): 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
Yeye man. Yet you could not beat him fair and square, it had to take white handkerchiefs in the rerun to win him.

All of u are jokers, dancer or no dancer

143 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by spencekat(m): 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
Somebody who defeated you if not perfect rigging?

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Debaiz: 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
Truly it was an insult for a masters holder to be contesting against someone who barely had school cert and who happens to be known only for his street dancing skills and yet a whole lot of people(graduates) voted for him and some are even still fighting for him.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by spako4(m): 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ade d dancer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by babdap: 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
#saynotodrugs

2 Likes

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Lagosfinder(m): 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
Governor this off key pls

1 Like

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by pcicero(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
And were it not for Tinubu, would you have become Chief of Staff to Aregbe?

5 Likes

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
[quote author=TooMuchStuff post=80371169]Look at this election rigger helped by BuhariApC Remote Control of Aso Rock o.
Did u really win or INEC rigged it. ??[/quote

Story for the gods tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Junkie1: 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
I UNDERSTAND WHERE HIS COMING FROM I WOULD FEEL TGE SAME WAY TOO IF I HAD TO GO UP AGAINST A CARRICATURE OF A POLITICIAN LIKE ADELEKE

HE NEEDS TO GIVE UP AND GO BACK TO DANCING DISCO, THERE'S A NEW DANCE CALLED THE "SOAPY" DANCE HE SHOULD GO AND BE DOING IT

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Nemesis909: 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
It was quite amusing.
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Ololanla: 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
Can you imagine. Talking nonsense at this your age.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by spafu(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
Useless rigger of election.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by bamasite(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
Imagine
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by shogsman(m): 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
He don win now he's mouth don dey run, DAT one too go dey behave like video vixen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by tartar9(m): 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
Who almost defeated you undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
This one's gonna sting
tartar9:
Who almost defeated you undecided
shogsman:
He don win now he's mouth don dey run, DAT one too go dey behave like video vixen.
spafu:
Useless rigger of election.
bamasite:
Imagine
FIRDAUS3:
[/quote][quote author=pcicero post=80372472]And were it not for Tinubu, would you have become Chief of Staff to Aregbe?

Felixalex:
Yeye man. Yet you could not beat him fair and square, it had to take white handkerchiefs in the rerun to win him.

All of u are jokers, dancer or no dancer
iCauseTrouble:
Na now you get mouth to talk. I don't blame you. I blame INEC and the judiciary that gave you the undeserved victory

See peppering

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Newguyhere: 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
F
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by NOC1(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
Apart from joke, it is laughable. in a refined country it can't happen. i know people will be asking what about Zleneski of Ukraine and Weah of Liberia. this people are not of same level with Ademola Adeleke, they are intellectually sound unlike that dancer.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
U 2 get mouth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by omocalabar(m): 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
But lamented when he won at the high court

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates / Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors / Uche Nwosu Dumps DPP For AA, Campaigns With Buhari's Image (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.