Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,679 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like (7753 Views)

Animal Newborns, What They Look Like(Photos) / Best Universities According To NUC First Ever Open Education Resources Ranking / See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by Ogatom(m): 1:02am On Aug 27, 2017
[url][/url] hmm
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by oliidell(m): 2:40am On Aug 27, 2017
Op, that's Judas Iscariot.

1 Like

Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by blackaxe78: 3:30am On Aug 27, 2017
So he even has a flat head grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by totorimi: 7:55am On Aug 27, 2017
It's true, because if Jesus was a Caucasian those Romans won't have agreed to kill him like that but as a black man or looks like black they will gladly agree to anything to be done to Him.
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by RSVP: 8:41am On Aug 27, 2017
So it's safe to say all those pictures of Jesus in our various churches are fake right?

Dem be fooling us with one oyinbo pics and dis one is saying he saw Jesus twice... Abi na angel you saw hmm?

Still waiting for someone to show us the pics of prophet Mohammed (SAW) so we can know if he has a falling black hair like Jesus or afro. smiley
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by gotnel: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2017
God save us from all these confusions. We should know that God is the center of all our worship. Not a picture of anybody living or dead

2 Likes

Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by Macmoni(m): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2017
hos4x:
So dem wan tell me say nobody sketch him face that time
Or paint am...
Issokay...
We'll keep using the one that acted Passion of the Christ then
who dey sketch dah yr
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by CHARLOE(m): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2017
laribari:

My sister, in fact you have said it all.

Nobody has Jesus' face and that's how God planned it. If common man can wipe away memories of human being, why can't God do it?

Jesus rose up and ascended into heaven flesh and bone, so which stupid scientific evidence do they have? The bible says no man has seen the father at any time and Jesus is the express image of the father (book of hebrews) and also one with the father as He said it Himself. Nobody has the picture or image of our dear king.

I have been privileged to see Him twice but when He came t second time, I didn't see His face as it was covered or emitting a very heavy bright light that you can't look into. You can't describe what he looked like in terms of colour or texture of skin but certainly He appeared with a falling black hair.

Paul said we don't yet know what we will look like but when He shall come, we shall be as He is and also be like Him. In that realm, there is no racial difference.

Does it matter if Jesus was white or black? But trust me, I didn't see a white or a black man. You can't just describe Him using physically materials or earthly description.
U saw Jesus yet can't describe him. His colur does not matter, yet u have d pix of a white, blue eyed Jesus in ur house n church. keep fooling urself!

1 Like

Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
Your Jesus looks angry angry
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by Ekemini4christ: 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
guy2two:
Since when did Science believe in the existence of Jesus Christ?
guy2two:
guy2two:
Thats A Very Good Question
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ekemini4christ:
[color=#006600][/color]Thats A Very Good Question

History is a branch of Social Science... So also Is Psychology.. You should have heard the term " Psychology of Religion" and the compendium of events in this regards is its History.. The idea of Scientific materialism is not entirely correct.. The history of science studies the development of science and scientific knowledge, including both the natural sciences and "social sciences" That an event caused by a person can't be properly explained by natural science doesn't mean the individual didn't live at a point in time... I guess that answers it...

Anyway Have always thought of his skin colour as neither white nor black..Just somewhere in the middle...
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by laribari(m): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
CHARLOE:

U saw Jesus yet can't describe him. His colur does not matter, yet u have d pix of a white, blue eyed Jesus in ur house n church. keep fooling urself!

Some narialander are so so foolish and talk without reasoning. Do you know me? Do you know what church I attend? How can you tell what pictures are there? You are really fooling yourself not me.

Mind you, the bible says we shouldn't put up an image of anything in heaven or on earth and it reason is obvious. I don't believe in anything outside the bible an the church I attend do not put pictures on the wall.

As stupid as you sounded, you said I have a picture of a blue eyes Jesus in my house and church. Have you been to my house?

You are a lunatic for sure. grin grin

As per saying Christ and not able to describe Him, I don't expect a fetish person like you to understand.
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by lenovoboy: 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
I am the one that created this topic but I don't believe that's Jesus.
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by lenovoboy: 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
Muafrika2:
Your Jesus looks angry angry
Are you referring to me ?cause that not my Jesus.
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by Radiohead6(f): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
musicwriter:
Everybody you hear of in the Bible was black, because Africans invented the concept of God and religion. All the 3 major so called western religions evolved from tradional African religions.

By the 3rd century AD it was still black people in Ethiopia and part of the Mediterranean region that identified as Christians. In fact, it was the few white people (Romans and Greeks) that mocked them by calling them "Christians" which was a derogatory name for the few black people practicing the religion at that time.

It wasn't until Rome hijacked Christianity in the 4th century AD that it became a white man's religion. What white people has always done throughout history is they steal an original African concept and put their name on it.

See the lost history http://www.africason.com/2016/01/the-lost-history-why-was-black-history.html
just glad somebody else knows this
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by Radiohead6(f): 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
Young03:
We have been worshipping Robert Powell as Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ is a Negro
true but who would want to believe that over their tall pale faced Jesus
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by Nukualofa: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
mu2sa2:
Why is Christianity full of confusion? Catholics are idol worshipers and hellbound, says Pentecostalists. All other churches are heretics, says Catholics. Not to mention the bickering among thousand other denominations.
That picture is Prophet Mohammed. Can we have peace now
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by smartleo(m): 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
musicwriter:
Everybody you hear of in the Bible was black, because Africans invented the concept of God and religion. All the 3 major so called western religions evolved from tradional African religions.

By the 3rd century AD it was still black people in Ethiopia and part of the Mediterranean region that identified as Christians. In fact, it was the few white people (Romans and Greeks) that mocked them by calling them "Christians" which was a derogatory name for the few black people practicing the religion at that time.

It wasn't until Rome hijacked Christianity in the 4th century AD that it became a white man's religion. What white people has always done throughout history is they steal an original African concept and put their name on it.

See the lost history http://www.africason.com/2016/01/the-lost-history-why-was-black-history.html
Op ur head is correct sha,you na reswarcher

1 Like

Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
Isokay Computarized My Feet
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 28, 2017
lenovoboy:
Are you referring to me ?cause that not my Jesus.
Wise decision

1 Like

Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by CHARLOE(m): 6:25am On Aug 28, 2017
laribari:

Some narialander are so so foolish and talk without reasoning. Do you know me? Do you know what church I attend? How can you tell what pictures are there? You are really fooling yourself not me.

Mind you, the bible says we shouldn't put up an image of anything in heaven or on earth and it reason is obvious. I don't believe in anything outside the bible an the church I attend do not put pictures on the wall.

As stupid as you sounded, you said I have a picture of a blue eyes Jesus in my house and church. Have you been to my house?

You are a lunatic for sure. grin grin

As per saying Christ and not able to describe Him, I don't expect a fetish aaperson like you to understand.
Mumu!
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by pelumi001(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2017
permsec:
This one looks like a potential terrorist.

Not my jesus biko
� ���
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by lenovoboy: 10:24am On Aug 28, 2017
smartleo:

Op ur head is correct sha,you na reswarcher
Thank you very much sir .I am just 14 ,thanks for the compliment.
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by laribari(m): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
CHARLOE:

Mumu!

See who dey call person mumu. Hahahahaha!

Check everything I said, Na lie? Do you know me? No! Do you know my real name? No! Do you know what church I attend? NO! Do you know if there are pictures there? NO! Have you been to my house? NO! Did I saw Jesus was white and has blue eyes? NO! Did I describe what Jesus look like? NO! Have you seen my own picture before? NO!

Then how did you come about all these mumu things you said? Honestly, you are loosing it now oo and people dey look you. Na sagamu you go face now. #lunatic
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by CHARLOE(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
laribari:

See who dey call person mumu. Hahahahaha!

Check everything I said, Na lie? Do you know me? No! Do you know my real name? No! Do you know what church I attend? NO! Do you know if there are pictures there? NO! Have you been to my house? NO! Did I saw Jesus was white and has blue eyes? NO! Did I describe what Jesus look like? NO! Have you seen my own picture before? NO!

Then how did you come about all these mumu things you said? Honestly, you are loosing it now oo and people dey look you. Na sagamu you go face now. #lunatic
E pain am! Ha ha ha! Mumu, u claimed u saw Jesus, yet can't describe him, bloody liar!
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by sirgalahad26(m): 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
deanoffaculty:
I would rather belive LAI MOHAMMED than Anthropologist telling me that is the picture of JESUS CHRIST.
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by laribari(m): 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
CHARLOE:

E pain am! Ha ha ha! Mumu, u claimed u saw Jesus, yet can't describe him, bloody liar!

You are daft....................

I said you can't describe him (making reference to his looks) but i told you there was alot of brightness in his face and had a long falling black hair.

The least thing i will ever lie with is this. If you believe in Jesus at all, on the last day this day will be re-call and we shall know if i'm lying or not.

Am i the first to ever see Him? No! Even Thomas doubted when they told Him they saw Him. So why will i be surprised? We shall know who the bloody liar is either you're in hell or manage to make it to heaven.
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by CHARLOE(m): 10:40am On Sep 01, 2017
laribari:

You are daft....................

I said you can't describe him (making reference to his looks) but i told you there was alot of brightness in his face and had a long falling black hair.

The least thing i will ever lie with is this. If you believe in Jesus at all, on the last day this day will be re-call and we shall know if i'm lying or not.

Am i the first to ever see Him? No! Even Thomas doubted when they told Him they saw Him. So why will i be surprised? We shall know who the bloody liar is either you're in hell or manage to make it to heaven.

Gerrarahia, mumu sheeple!
Re: According To Science, This Is What Jesus Would Actually Look Like by delilwaxz(m): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2017
To hell with scamming

(1) (2) (Reply)

So What's Next For You After Graduation? / SEPLAT UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP RESULTS. SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE PLEASE /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.