Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,904 members, 7,852,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

19 Stunning Selfless Acts Of Kindness Caught On Picture. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 19 Stunning Selfless Acts Of Kindness Caught On Picture. (2659 Views)

Oshiomhole Once Wanted Building Named After Obaseki For ‘selfless Service’ / Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 10 Years After. Says He Was 'Selfless' & 'Modest' / Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Stunning Selfless Acts Of Kindness Caught On Picture. by phensbassey: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
more
Re: 19 Stunning Selfless Acts Of Kindness Caught On Picture. by Okoroawusa: 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
wow.
So emotional.It got me thinking,have I done so kind thing lately?

1 Like

Re: 19 Stunning Selfless Acts Of Kindness Caught On Picture. by ashjay001(m): 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
Man's humanity to man
Re: 19 Stunning Selfless Acts Of Kindness Caught On Picture. by sarutobie(m): 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
All is not lost yet, man can still be salvaged..
Re: 19 Stunning Selfless Acts Of Kindness Caught On Picture. by phensbassey: 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
18. College kid gets on his hands and knees so an older woman can have a seat.

1 Like

Re: 19 Stunning Selfless Acts Of Kindness Caught On Picture. by phensbassey: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
Finally the last but not the least.
Re: 19 Stunning Selfless Acts Of Kindness Caught On Picture. by frostland(m): 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
phensbassey:
17. World Class marathon runner slows to open a bottle of water for her disabled competitor.
this 1 gat me speechless

3 Likes

Re: 19 Stunning Selfless Acts Of Kindness Caught On Picture. by phensbassey: 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
incredible acts

1 Like

Re: 19 Stunning Selfless Acts Of Kindness Caught On Picture. by phensbassey: 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
Finally the last but not the least

19. This incredible, random act of kindness by a complete stranger

The world needs more acts of kindness. Go make an impact today!

3 Likes

Re: 19 Stunning Selfless Acts Of Kindness Caught On Picture. by frostland(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
phensbassey:
Finally the last but not the least

19. This incredible, random act of kindness by a complete stranger

The world needs more acts of kindness. Go make an impact today!
if am in this guy shoe I swear I will do two times to different strangers some people are really kind

2 Likes

Re: 19 Stunning Selfless Acts Of Kindness Caught On Picture. by OlujobaSamuel: 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
phensbassey:
9. This guy and his good intentions.
kinda cherish this the most.
if we all could sit and reflect on our past actions, the world will definitely be a better place. He had an opportunity never to come back.
Re: 19 Stunning Selfless Acts Of Kindness Caught On Picture. by Bahddo(m): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
Wow... There's hope *sniff sniff* cry
Re: 19 Stunning Selfless Acts Of Kindness Caught On Picture. by homeboy205: 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
Keep hope for life, but wait oo people du para now no time to check on Neighbour
Re: 19 Stunning Selfless Acts Of Kindness Caught On Picture. by Marcelo290(m): 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
At least there is still some hope for mankind, nice one OP

1 Like

Re: 19 Stunning Selfless Acts Of Kindness Caught On Picture. by Fidelismaria: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
hmmm
need sum1 to show me too this degree of kindness
Re: 19 Stunning Selfless Acts Of Kindness Caught On Picture. by yungbillionaire(m): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
guys you see what religion is doing to many....mehn I've been humbled by what I've seen, especially the last one....imagine if this were to be a cycle and every body could help a TOTAL STRANGER in genuine need...I believe we cannot begin to imagine how wonderful this world would be....God help me and many ithers out there willing, to be more like Jesus and live according to your will of selfless and unbiased service to your people..in Jesus mighty name...Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? / The Untold Stories In The Case Against Nnamdi Kanu / Channels Televisions Score Card For The Osun Debate Of September 16. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.