Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

How To Shoot Your First Music Video Absolutely FREE Or With Low Budget - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Shoot Your First Music Video Absolutely FREE Or With Low Budget (466 Views)

Naira Marley To Shoot COVID-19 Musical Video / Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video / Nairalanders, I Just Directed My First Music Video. Please Rate My Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Shoot Your First Music Video Absolutely FREE Or With Low Budget by sirlekzy: 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
HOW DO YOU GET YOUR MUSIC VIDEO DONE FOR FREE OR WITH LOW BUDGET?

There are a lot of promising young talents out there wandering around with their impressive music audios, hoping they were financially capacitated to shoot their first music video. So many have given up on themselves already, owing this to their musical frustration, they have been reduced to producing only audios.

As talented as they seem, it has been a no man business to help these young talents.

Today, I’ll take it upon myself to teach you on how to move swiftly and smartly towards your video shooting platforms. Some awesome tricks that have been working for a lot of upcoming artistes for sometimes now.

I’ve received a lot of emails about this same trick working for other artistes that called for advice. The likes of Kelvin Rich had his first video shoot with this exposure. He equally drew his colleagues to lime light with the same idea. Today, they have about 5 videos each to their careers.

This is the era of high rated videos associated with the high profile music sounds produced. Take a chill on these ideas and act swiftly towards it.

GATHER AS MANY FRIENDS AS POSSIBLE AND GET THEM INVOLVED

This is the first super step to take. Make a lot of good friends that supports your vision and are willing to do little just to assist. You might want to ask, Why do I need too many friends? It’s easy! These people you’ve gathered will help you talk to a friend that has a friend that knows a friend. Almost everything you need is in gathering a lot of good friends to assist. If you need dancers, a friend that knows an affordable or in some cases, free dancers that can help. Also, for free massive turn up in cases of throwing parties in music shoots.

GET FREE COSTUMES

Getting free costumes is as easy as nothing and there are 2 ways you can get this done.

1. From the good friends you’ve gathered, they should be able to get you something from their wardrobe.

2. A business deal with a fashion house. Go to any boutique you can find, give them a business proposal of a conspicuous shoutout on your video and also a 30secs advertisement slot in exchange for costumes.

These steps have worked for many including our top musicians.

GET A NICE LOCATION AND A FREE OR LOW BUDGET SHOOT

This is the last step and its quite ideal you know and practice it perfectly. Hope you haven’t forgotten that you need to get a lot friends from all walks of life? Yes! Including visual production house friends.

Initiate initial talk on how you want to shoot your music video for free with them. That will stick a long time on their memory each time they see you. Always be around them, assist them on other people’s shoot. Keep saying you need a free video shoot one day from them for your songs but don’t make it too oppressive.

And always be ready every time. Tell your friends that they should be ready too, including your costumes manager.

When they fix a location for a music video shoot, tell him how prepared you and your team are to also shoot your own personal video. It’s better you make him know you’re not after too many locations shoot. In other words, one specific location is ideal.

Then calmly wait for your opportunity to come, because it will definitely come. I repeat, be prepared always for it.

Source: http://www.360ray.com.ng/shoot-first-music-video-absolutely-free-low-budget/

Cc: Seun, Mynd44, Parkingzzz, lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Music / Raplann - Ibilenglish Ooza Jacuza [ E.p ] / Singer "WAJE" Tears The Internet Apart With New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.