Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

See What RMD Said About Shaving - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What RMD Said About Shaving (317 Views)

RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience / Korede Bello Acts In "Professor Johnbull" With RMD, Angela Okorie, Others / Tboss Meets Richard-Mofe Damijo (RMD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What RMD Said About Shaving by HenryOmon(m): 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
Veteran Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo a.ka. RMD revealed why he joined ‘The Beard Gang’, of the exclusive crop of extremely cool folks who grow and groom their beards.
In his interview with Punch, the actor had this to say about his signature look;
“I hate to shave, so once I have an opportunity not to work, I let it grow,” he told Punch in a new interview.
“I don’t keep it for the sake of grooming it. I just leave my beard because I don’t want to shave. I would say that shaving is about the most personal thing I hate to do and it is because I’d have to stop everything I am doing just to shave.”
He continued, “Ironically, it is one of the most therapeutic things for ... See more: http://www.hillscope.com/hate-shave-hve-opportunity-not-work-let-grow-rmd/

(1) (Reply)

Okey Bakassi Celebrates 16th Wedding Anniversary / Davido: Dbanj Paved The Way For Me But I Never Signed A Deal / The Nigeria President "Muhammadu Buhari‏" Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.