Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Davido: Dbanj Paved The Way For Me But I Never Signed A Deal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: Dbanj Paved The Way For Me But I Never Signed A Deal (319 Views)

Davido, Dbanj, Maleek Berry, Sina Rambo, Bred & Adewale In Throwback Photo / Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” / Davido: "D'banj Gave Me A Rolex In 2014, But I Never Signed Anything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido: Dbanj Paved The Way For Me But I Never Signed A Deal by Insidenaij: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2017
David ‘Davido’ Adeleke says he “never signed” any record deal with Dapo ‘D’banj’ Oyebanjo.

The latter had claimed in an interview with Spindle Magazine that he signed the former with a Rolex watch in 2014.

D’banj had said in part: “I remember in 2014 when I went back to Nigeria, some young boy who used to work for me brought an artiste to me and said he wanted me to sign the artiste. I remember we gave the artiste a Rolex as a signing-on fee. And to look at today that the boy I’m talking about is one of the biggest artistes out of this generation, which is Davido.”

His comment elicited widespread reactions from fans of both singers on social media, forcing Davido to respond on Friday evening.

The ‘IF’ singer admitted that D’banj indeed gave him his first Rolex wristwatch, but categorically denied penning a deal with the Kokomaster.

When a fan asked him for his side of the story.....

Read what he said
http://www.insidenaij.com.ng/2017/09/dbanj-paved-way-for-me-but-i-never.html

(1) (Reply)

Woman Share Video Of Housemaid Wey Steal About N5million With Rolex Watch And Go / Eniola Badmus Cries Out, Says She's Not 40years Old. / US Country Music Singer Don Williams Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.