Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

This Man Slept With Someone's Else Wife In Edo State And This Happened(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Man Slept With Someone's Else Wife In Edo State And This Happened(photo) (3301 Views)

A Bird From Finland Was Killed In Delta State And This Happened (PHOTO) / Man Tells Boy To Bring His Mom's Panties For N500. See What Happened. Photo / Little Girl In Handcuffs, Charge For Murder After This Happened? PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Slept With Someone's Else Wife In Edo State And This Happened(photo) by tommykiwi(m): 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
This man allegedly slept with someone's else wife in Edo state and his leg and hand exchanged places immediately.

Please beware of married women.

Source....Facebook.

Re: This Man Slept With Someone's Else Wife In Edo State And This Happened(photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2017

Wow

I love Edo people

They hav very talented native doctors
This is superb creativity

But d native doctor 4 exchange d nose nd his pr*ck to balance the equation

Useless man

New chases girl full every where but u preferred to go for fairly used product

#Eco99#

Re: This Man Slept With Someone's Else Wife In Edo State And This Happened(photo) by Evablizin(f): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
Are you for real?
Re: This Man Slept With Someone's Else Wife In Edo State And This Happened(photo) by brandonobi(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
pls let my eyes be deceiving me
Re: This Man Slept With Someone's Else Wife In Edo State And This Happened(photo) by Zimri(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2017
grin

This must be a movie for God sake. This man is a Yoruba actor.

7 Likes

Re: This Man Slept With Someone's Else Wife In Edo State And This Happened(photo) by RSVP: 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
Some pple and fake news are like Boko Haram and bomb... Dis is just a nollywood movie scene for goodness sake!

Afrika!!!
Re: This Man Slept With Someone's Else Wife In Edo State And This Happened(photo) by vicmangs(m): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hahaa. Our God is a merciful God, when u sin He give u some grace to see if you will repent. But not so with the devil, u sin u die immedietly, if Almighty God were to punish people like that there wouldn't be any sinners on the whole earth. But I need that kind of charm though I trust my woman. Hahaha what's he gonna do now?
Re: This Man Slept With Someone's Else Wife In Edo State And This Happened(photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
vicmangs:
Hahaa. Our God is a merciful God, when u sin He give u some grace to see if you will repent. But not so with the devil, u sin u die immedietly, if Almighty God were to punish people like that there wouldn't be any sinners on the whole earth. But I need that kind of charm though I trust my woman. Hahaha what's he gonna do now?

That's a movie scene.
Re: This Man Slept With Someone's Else Wife In Edo State And This Happened(photo) by Baawaa(m): 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
Fake news,fake poster
Re: This Man Slept With Someone's Else Wife In Edo State And This Happened(photo) by akpamuomenka: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
What happened to his dick, why punish innocent hands and legs?.

1 Like

Re: This Man Slept With Someone's Else Wife In Edo State And This Happened(photo) by vicmangs(m): 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

That's a movie scene.
And what movie is that? Who are the actors? So I can watch it mymself bro. By the way tnx for d info
Re: This Man Slept With Someone's Else Wife In Edo State And This Happened(photo) by Ehinmola(m): 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
vicmangs:
. Amputation of course.
Re: This Man Slept With Someone's Else Wife In Edo State And This Happened(photo) by HMZi: 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
SIMPLY FAKE NEWS
Re: This Man Slept With Someone's Else Wife In Edo State And This Happened(photo) by Adeevah(m): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
Seriously, I was hoping to see his moses coming out of his mouth

This is simply a yoruba movie scene grin
Re: This Man Slept With Someone's Else Wife In Edo State And This Happened(photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lies....Edo people nor dey do jazz again, we don leave am for yoruba pple.
Re: This Man Slept With Someone's Else Wife In Edo State And This Happened(photo) by Tolubae1(f): 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lie dat's a yoruba movie Oh, dat man is a yoruba Actor oh grin
Re: This Man Slept With Someone's Else Wife In Edo State And This Happened(photo) by Tolubae1(f): 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lie dat's a yoruba movie Oh, dat man is a yoruba Actor oh
Re: This Man Slept With Someone's Else Wife In Edo State And This Happened(photo) by lakewealth(m): 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
When the bush meat catch the hunter grin grin
Re: This Man Slept With Someone's Else Wife In Edo State And This Happened(photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
vicmangs:
And what movie is that? Who are the actors? So I can watch it mymself bro. By the way tnx for d info
Donno d title, but d guy in qstn is a Yoruba actor.ywc smiley
Re: This Man Slept With Someone's Else Wife In Edo State And This Happened(photo) by Jfrankination(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
lmao
Re: This Man Slept With Someone's Else Wife In Edo State And This Happened(photo) by pokipoki: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
It is obvious that you have watched so many Nigerian home videos.
Re: This Man Slept With Someone's Else Wife In Edo State And This Happened(photo) by Kworopshun: 1:28am On Aug 28, 2017
It's a Yoruba movie

(1) (Reply)

Wicked Mother Arrested After Killing Her Son Over Quarrel With Husband. Graphic / Wife Buries High Heel On Husband’s Head While He Was Asleep / Viral Chrisland School Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Cp Alabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.